PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

inkling
03-17-2005, 04:05 PM
:wave: First time posting but

I've been lurking for a while. Currently I'm using PIw and PCC, and Pure Instinct but that isn't a product

offered here. The Pure Instinct led me here by way of searching for a stronger product, though I am addicted to

using it for its calming effect and scent. I would like advice or information about products that would be good to

add to this combo. I'm leaning towards NPA, but open to anything that isn't nol or copulin heavy as I think I

have that covered for now.

My goal was to enhance the mood of myself and partner, perhaps knock a little ho-hum

out of a 15 yr. relationship. The calming effect is a large bonus to me, and worth it alone to fight the anxiety I

feel. As for the unaware partner he seems to be responsive to the pheromones and I have noticed an increase in

communication and intimacy interest. I'd like to choose a "firestarter" to add to this mix as I'm having a blast

messing with his noodle. Pun intended.:rofl:
________
ACID

REFLUX ADVICE (http://www.health-forums.org/acid-reflux/)

NaughtieGirl
03-17-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi Inkling!

Glad to meet you! I'm fairly new too, although I've been very active here, so you can't tell by

my number of posts. I'm just having a blast with all this experimenting!

I just this week bought SOE, PCC,

NPA/w, PI/w and EW (concentrated copulins). I arrived here the same way as you did. Started with something else and

was looking for better results. I haven't had a chance to try it all out yet, but NPA/w seems like a strong and

worthwhile product.

Meanwhile I'll go googling for "Pure Instinct". Calming effect and scent can never be a

bad thing. BTW, when you say "calming effect" is that on you or on your hubby?

Keep posting OK?

Naughtie

inkling
03-17-2005, 04:55 PM
Hiya Naughtie!

If you search

the board you can find info of Pure Instinct. From what I remember reading its a lesser knock off of Primal

Instinct. It smells light and sweet like fruit stripe or juicy fruit gum. I feel the same calmness using the Primal

Instinct, I think I may be a NOL junkie. :) Calming applies to me, I have been prescribed anti-anxiety medication in

the past. The pheromones seem to have a much better effect than any pill I didn't like taking did.

Thanks for

replying, I'll probably go with the NPA. SOE and NPA if its another TGIF deal

soon.
________
MEXICOCITY HOTEL (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

NaughtieGirl
03-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Here's a tip:
If you would like a TGIF deal on another day of the week - Go to the store and click on the

online help. Betcha Oscar can round something up for you. He did for me. Just bat your lashes - lol - he's a nice

guy and very informative as wel.

bindy
03-23-2005, 03:06 PM
I'd recommend Passion Copulin

Concentrate, works for us. Married almost 20 years, 4 kids, and the sex is better and more frequent than ever.

It's really hot and wild when using mones. I use others too, just play around with them and see. One of them

gives me migraines, can't remember if it's SOE or Alter Ego/w. If u can only buy one though, I'd try

PCC.
Bindy