PDA

View Full Version : -none products definitely not for me

proteus
11-25-2001, 06:23 PM
Hi all,
tried various combinations of Jambat I and Jambat III , mixing JB#I with some -nol product as well and just not getting any \"hits\" no matter what environment I try this in - bars/clubs/mall/on the train etc. With PF or PF/Yes together I seem to get a lot of hits and some \" strange \" effects too (two days in a row on the train back from work I had a couple start making out like crazy next to me - in fact in one case the ticket conductor (a lady) said to the couple who was next to me on the second day, \"You can\'t do that, we\'ll have to charge extra.. and the guy pauses for a second and says \"how much??\" and then they keep going at it and this is like 6.30 - 7.00pm or so which was weird!!). Anyway getting back to the point, it definitely does seem that maybe I produce to much -none already, coz anything with -none in it just seems to bring me back to the way life was for me before I began using PF and PF/Yes together. So just thought I\'d post this for those who are having no luck with the -none heavy products and reiterate what many of the experienced folks around here have already said, which is to try playing around with the -nol products and see whether you have anymore luck with them.