PDA

View Full Version : More mones in hair..

gfunk
03-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Hiall!!:wave:

Has anyone got any tips of what may be the best mones to use in the hair? -none, -nol or calming products like

wagg/A1? And by which application method it works best? In gel, in shampoo, or just by hand?

Today I put 3

drops of PI in my hair gel, and I didn't notice any of its smell at all. That's fantastic, but I didn't get any

rush as I normally get when I apply to my neck. This made me suspicious to wether it was working to the full extent

that it normally does for me. I read in a post that the hairgel might "trap" the mones in the hair.

I've

also read that you can get away with a stronger dosage when used in hairgel, but does this also mean that you would

NEED a stronger dosage when used in hairgel?

I did get a smile from the girl at the post office, and she

seemed slightly more attentive. In fact I have never ever seen any kind of facial expression on this chick, but I

won't go to any conclusions yet.

It would be very nice if we could get a discussion going on this topic. If

you have experiences and thoughts on this issue please share them here.

Cheers! :hammer:

countesszero
03-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Hi Everybody. Not

to get off topic but I put my witches brew mix on my pubic hair before going to bed last night. We usually sleep in

the nude. As soon as I got into bed my fiance started sniffing me and before I knew it he was under the covers and

giving me oral sex.

We've been together for a lot of years and he's never done that before. It was awesome

because I've never tried it before either.

BTW I often put mones in my hair. I like the Juniper Berry SPO

because it makes my hair smell really good.

The Countess
Peace Out
:angel: :rofl:

Leticia
03-02-2006, 12:54 PM
I don't shave during

the winter months either. That's where I usually rub a little mones during the winter time. Although it gets a

musky smell, it seems to work good.

Gegogi
03-02-2006, 01:30 PM
I prefer them on my upper body:

hands, neck and head (hair). I figure if you get to the point of going down, 'mones on pubs are a moot point.

Lorenzo_91
03-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I take propecia to keep my

hair as nice as my early twenties so anything that might throw of some chemical in my head not good for me at least.

:smite:

Becky69
03-27-2006, 03:15 PM
I don't shave

during the winter months either. That's where I usually rub a little mones during the winter time. Although it gets

a musky smell, it seems to work good.

Of course it will give off a musky odor with all that hair. It

happens to mine too when I let it grow out. Does your bush spill out too?

MOBLEYC57
03-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Today I put 3 drops

of PI in my hair gel, and I didn't notice any of its smell at all. That's fantastic, but I didn't get any rush as

I normally get when I apply to my neck. This made me suspicious to wether it was working to the full extent that it

normally does for me. I read in a post that the hairgel might "trap" the mones in the hair.

Doesn't

hair gel get hard? If I'm correcto, that's probably the problema and a correct statement about the trapping the

mones! :wave:

gfunk
03-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Looking back; 3 drops in my

hair!!! Pheww!! :eek: :blink: :eek: :rofl:

You can also buy gels that stays soft! :thumbsup: