PDA

View Full Version : Ok, ok ok so now I found this lotion....

Icehawk
03-15-2005, 08:20 AM
Ok, so once again I'm cruising the web looking for random stuff and I happen to step uppon
this skin

lotion. Sounds all good as it contains a whole lot of aromatherapy oils, such as lavender,
jasmine, ylang ylang,

sandalwood, nutmeg, patchouli, and some stuff called Oud and lastly a pheromone they call SB-74, whatever that

means. Can someone comment on either Oud, the phero or the whole lotion altoghether, as I dont really know much

about essential oils. If you want to find it, simply search under pheromone SB-74, should pop up...:cheers:

oscar
03-15-2005, 08:55 AM
Ok, so once again

I'm cruising the web looking for random stuff and I happen to step uppon
this skin lotion. Sounds all good as it

contains a whole lot of aromatherapy oils, such as lavender,
jasmine, ylang ylang, sandalwood, nutmeg, patchouli,

and some stuff called Oud and lastly a pheromone they call SB-74, whatever that means. Can someone comment on either

Oud, the phero or the whole lotion altoghether, as I dont really know much about essential oils. If you want to find

it, simply search under pheromone SB-74, should pop up...:cheers:
Icehawk,

By doing a search for SB-74

right here on the forum you'll find some threads about it going as far back as 2001.
I've tried some Oud that

I'm not sure is representative of what good Oud should be, but I'm expecting to receive a sample of some good

stuff from a fellow forum member in the near future.
The Oud I have smells rather incense-like, but sweetens

considerably over time when applied to skin.

Since "Oud" is too short a term to search on the forums, try doing

searches for Agarwood, Aloewood, and Aloeswood.

Oscar :)

Icehawk
03-15-2005, 09:12 AM
Sorry about that, always

forgetting about the archives. :) Although I would still like to find more relevant information on Aloeswood/Oud.

belgareth
03-15-2005, 10:48 AM
A good place to start looking

is www.oriscent.com (http://www.oriscent.com/). There are also many other references on the web.

Oud,

Aloeswood oil is fantastic stuff! It looks expensive but you use so little that it is fairly cheap. The smell is

unique and reactive to your body chemistry and moods.