PDA

View Full Version : What firts attracted you to pheromones!!!!????

bizraterx
03-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Hello I awas just wondering what is it that attracted you to pheromones in the first place? What keeps

you "hooked"?

I know that for me it was the idea of attracting this one girl I had a crush on:kiss: ........Did

it work? NO!!! Not intially anyways i was using pherx(cheap no name brand:blink: )

Now tough I like the fact

that it has just become a part of my personality and who I am:thumbsup: ....As for girls it seems to be working

quite nicely on this one girl:wub:

Gegogi
03-15-2005, 01:53 AM
Pheromones give me an edge in

anything I do involving people. They act as an auto enhancer for my words and actions. Thus the professional, social

and sexual areas my life have all benefited. Women give me more attention and men are more respectful. I wouldn't

say I'm hooked on pheronomes any more than I'm hooked on organic veggies, Jose Ramirez guitars or BMW cars. I

merely want what goes on or in me to be the best and to make the most of what I do. Why waste time being half assed?

Life is too short for that.

InternationalPlayboy
03-15-2005, 07:01 AM
I'm in probably my

third or fourth phase with pheromones. I first heard of them in the late 1970s - early 1980s when I saw a product

called "Andros" sold in an Adam and Eve Catalog. I fell for the hype that it would put women in heat, begging for

sex with little or no effort on my part. I used that for several years as I liked the smell, but I didn't

understand the theory behind pheromone usage at the time so I can't really say I ever got a hit with it. Um, except

for the time when my mom said that she really, really liked the cologne I had bought. :eek: Not quite the target

audience I was going for. I still have some of it left but haven't worn it for years.

Somewhere around the

mid '80s, I saw an informercial for Realm. I was going through self-esteem issues at the time and the propaganda on

Realm was that it was designed to enhance the wearer's well being. This was the first product that I really had any

noticable results from. It did help my attitude and made me feel more attractive. I even had a couple of hits from

women with it, but they were more masculine than I prefer.

Still falling for the sex with no effort hype, I

tried another product that I got a sales offer about through direct mail, its name escapes me and the liquid in the

bottle took the ink off the label. It had a heavy musk scent and did nothing but make me apprehensive and I almost

got in a fight in a nightclub one night while wearing it. Around the same time, I bought the newbie kit here, which

at the time was NPA, musk oil, and an atomizer. I mixed the two together with Realm and ended up with something

rather skunky. I didn't follow the forum here at the time, so I didn't know that you had to experiment with the

stuff. I found Love Scent while searching online for a source to replentish my Realm supply.

My present phase

started about a year ago. I had frequented a now defunct "spiritual" discussion forum that imploded on itself due to

two or three posters' "holier than thou" attitudes. Looking for a new place to frequent, I was participating at the

Straight Dope Message Board.

I was getting weekly sales emails from Bruce about products here and started

reading the pheromone forum. There was a lot of talk about WAGG, so I bought some on sale and liked the results that

I saw. I then bought SOE, another good product. Then in rapid succession came Pheros, Chikara, and Perception. All

great products with Chikara being my all time favorite. I got caught up in the discussion and theory of usage and

now visit here daily and wear pheromone products on a regular basis. I have also bought The Edge, replentished my

stock of NPA, and am experimenting with Alter Ego, but these products aren't as easy for me to use as Chikara is.

In the last year, I've changed my philosophy about why I use pheromones from instant sex to the respect and

attention that products like Chikara, Perception, and SOE have brought me. There is also a feeling of well being

that I get that is almost addictive and I have problems doing mone free days. I feel a big part of being attractive

to others is feeling good about yourself first.

countesszero
03-15-2005, 07:07 AM
I'd have to agree with

Gegogi. Using pheromones gives me an edge in everything that I do. I would'nt say that I'm hooked on using them

it's just that I like the fact that I'm different from everyone else. My scent is unique and individual. I stand

apart from the rest.

Of course the use of mones alone are not the solution. You have to be confident with your

self and your appearance helps alot. As for me I'm rather exotic looking. (Half Black Half Indian) with real hair

down my back. So of course I get the attention anyway.

I especially use mones to keep my fiance interested and

turned on. It has added to the fun in our relationship. We're all over each other.

The Countess
Peace Out

belgareth
03-15-2005, 10:52 AM
I started using pheromones in

business to help my sales and networking efforts. The study and use of mones took on a life of it's own. Learning

and experimenting is a lot of fun and I keep at it just to satisfy my curiosity.

seduceme
03-15-2005, 11:30 AM
I started

using pheromones in business to help my sales and networking efforts. The study and use of mones took on a life of

it's own. Learning and experimenting is a lot of fun and I keep at it just to satisfy my

curiosity.

So have you achieved your primary goal(s)?

belgareth
03-15-2005, 02:03 PM
So have you

achieved your primary goal(s)?
Very much so, yes! My little business went from a 1 man shop to 4

technicians and an office helper in under three years.

brunoc
03-15-2005, 04:34 PM
I start use this because i´m shy,

and because this givve me auto-trusty , and because its help me to get ladys ;)

Gegogi
03-15-2005, 08:30 PM
"You have to be confident

with your self and your appearance helps alot. As for me I'm rather exotic looking. (Half Black Half Indian) with

real hair down my back. So of course I get the attention anyway.

I've known 2 women that were mixed

Asian and Black and they really sent me into orbit. I'm getting all hot 'n bothered just imagining you! Sorry,

I'll go back in my room now.

a.k.a.
03-15-2005, 08:34 PM
I was desperate.

I

used to date lots of beautiful girls when I was in my twenties. I’ve never been anything special in the looks

department, but I always thought I had a way with women.
Until my ex-wife dumped me for a chubby little prick

with a heart condition and I discovered that I could barely hold a woman’s attention, much less score a date.

One of the many dating guides I plowed through had a short paragraph on pheromones, and the rest is history.

Pheromones get me even better results than when I was young. After an initial kid gone wild in the toy store phase

I’ve settled into a mostly monogamous relationship with a very beautiful and intelligent woman.
Now I’m

mostly focused on building friendships (because they seem to be more reliable than relationships) and I'd like to

see how far pheromones can drive my career (So far I’ve gone from technician to management in less than 4 years.)

Gegogi
03-15-2005, 08:43 PM
"Pheromones get me even

better results than when I was young."

Actually it's the same for me. When I was a young man I was

busy with grad school, practicing, my music career, etc., and had time no for women. When I met someone I liked I

usually stuckout due to being severely socially retarded... I eventually learned social skills, build my confidence,

got in shape and actually do really well now with or without pheromones. However, 'mones are my secret weapon and I

never leave home without them.

Watcher
03-16-2005, 01:30 AM
Was 18 out of high school couldnt

get female attention let alone conversation - spotted it in a mens mag and off we go

Got attraction and

and4.2 (called diff products through australian distributor) but then did internet search after i got my PC found

discount pheromones and love-scent.com - this was the only website doing reselling of all the best brands and had a

steady forum so i jumped on now in 2005 the forum is going strong and we have advanced

As with geoggi its

mostly used as a life enhancer - gets me further in life and a little sexual stuff on the side - i used pretty well

practically all the time now

DrSmellThis
03-16-2005, 11:04 AM
I started perfuming to get

laid. I knew women liked smells. I became interested in pheromones as a part of my interest in perfuming, and had a

successful several year history with perfuming pheromones before I discovered love-scent through an internet search.

I wanted to expand myself into synthetic lab pheromones. I believe I've had lots of good sex as a result of natural

and synthetic pheromones. Now I'm a bit more relationship focused.

countesszero
03-16-2005, 12:24 PM
Gegogi. Combine my looks

with the use of mones and it's a killer combination. Sometimes I get so carried away I take a whiff of what I'm

wearing and I swear if I could f*ck myself I would. Oh... You can come out of your room now.

Seriously, I like

the power that mones give me when I'm around others. It makes me feel good wearing them. At work I have an edge

that no one can understand or fathom.

The Countess
Peace Out

tim929
03-16-2005, 02:01 PM
I got interested in pheromones

because of all the hype telling me that swimsuit models would start throwing themselves at me.Once I cleared thru

all the hype I found this web site and have been having alot of fun experimenting and enjoying the social atmosphere

here in the forums.

Gegogi
03-16-2005, 02:25 PM
The Countess writes,

"Sometimes I get so carried away I take a whiff of what I'm wearing and I swear if I could f*ck myself I

would."

Actually that is sort of possible!

I'd fathom to guess you have the "power" with or

without pheromones. Otherwise the 'mones wouldn't do jack. The 'mones just crank the volume up for ya. I hope

you're not making everyone around you go deaf...

OCP
03-16-2005, 02:35 PM
I started using Pheromones because I

was working for a foreign owned company and the Euros did not give me any respect, so I wanted the peromones to give

me a prescence that would generate respect. It seemed to work. The managers stopped hassling me and actually gave

me some kudos.

I never got the promotion I deserved, but the company was sold again and I took a severence

package and started my own business. Now I use the mones to help me gain the advantage in a sales effort or draw

people to me at a networking event.

The biggest disappointment is that they have very little effect on my

wife.

countesszero
03-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Actually that

is sort of possible!
Been there, done that many times but not at work. Ha Ha.

On occassion fellow

employee's get dizzy around me and have to sit down. (possible od) or is it that they get weak in the knee's in my

presence.:whip: Most of the time the guys just turn red and get that glazed look in their eyes. Especially on

Friday's when I wear my hoochie momma blue jeans.

BTW I've got Edge Glow for women, Pheromol Factor, Lure,

and 2 IR Colognes (Seduce and Desire). I'm thinking about mixing up a small batch of everything just for the Hell

of it. I like to stir things up. What do you think. I'll call this one my B*tches Brew.

The Countess
Peace

Out

Flash1
03-16-2005, 03:44 PM
I had read about pheromones in

the 80's and 90's and when I ran into the Love Scent site I started reading and really became interested and

ordered some Pheros and chem kit to try out the different non nol ron effects and seems to me that I have been

getting small favorable social results so I went ahead and ordered Chiikara and Perception.I started using

pheromones for business to help my sales and socializing efforts, not for sexualy driven hits although its nice

every once in a while. Learning and experimenting is a lot of fun and I think I will learn alot more as time goes

by. Welcome to the amazing World of Pheromones!

Watcher
03-16-2005, 05:39 PM
I have switched a lot no from

sexual to social influence - that said to turn up the volume as geoggi says is probably the main factor - it very

much reduces people hassling me on minor things - it allows me to have more influence in netowrking, discussions

etc.

A lot of products give different results some are sexual, others respect, others social and yet others

just clear the area to give me some space.

TRock
03-16-2005, 06:46 PM
after years of being the coolest

kid in highschool i went to college and became a nobody. i had no game but got girls because i was popular. kinda

like al bundy i guess. the years in college messed up my self esteem, confidence, and self image. so after my last

bad relationship with a chick last year, i got desperate and found love-scent hoping it'll be a magic bullet.

besides mones, the self improvement aspect of love-scent has helped me be more happy than i've been since

highschool ended.

Gegogi
03-16-2005, 09:37 PM
The Countess purrs, "I'm

thinking about mixing up a small batch of everything just for the Hell of it. I like to stir things up. What do you

think. I'll call this one my B*tches Brew."

You're extremely naughty! Hoochie momma blue jeans and

Bitches Brew?! You may just cause involuntary tent pitching or cardiac arrest!

But, yeah, I also love to

tease and be teased by colleagues, students (I'm a college professor) and causual acquaintances, although I don't

usually intend on following through. The thought of making innocents wet at work is a huge turn on. It's sort of

like a well fed cat that catches a little bird, has no intention of eating it, but takes great joy in pouncing on it

as soon as he releases it.

My equivalent of a Bitches Brew (Bastard's Mix? Pimp's Reserve?) is OD levels

of Heat (or NPA), SOE and A-1, topped off with L'eau D'Issey, Weekend or CK One. Heat or NPA makes her horny or at

least think sexual thoughts about me. SOE and A-1 loosens her tongue and thereby unleashes friendly conversation 'n

a whole lotta giggling. OD levels of this combo causes women to glaze over and commence extreme amounts of fidgeting

and hair flipping. I love it when they squirm and twitch in their chairs (hopefully ruining their undies). Older

women tend to lose control of their mouth (younger women choke up) and talk endlessly, often saying really bizarre

or sexual things. Some of them avoid me for a while because they can't believe what they said. Of course, if I keep

it up I can (& have) gotten into a whole lotta trouble. But ain't it fun!

Hmm, I ain't got no Hoochie momma

jeans equivalent. Well, I did buy a pair of fake vintage Guess jeans today. They're tight and have 11 threadbare

holes in the front (my first "holy" jeans). I'll have to spray some Heat on them and see if anything happens at

work tomorrow.

countesszero
03-17-2005, 06:42 AM
I'll mix up my Bitches

Brew over the weekend and see what effect I have on my fiance. Last night I put more of my Witches Brew on my pubic

area and he sniffed it out as usua and went down on me again. He's getting pretty good at it and it's only his

second time doing.

Yesterday I got a DIHL from this new guy. He was talking to a group of people when I walked

by and someone stopped me to ask a question and to introduce the guy to me. He just stood there looking at me with

this transfixed look on his face. It was so obvious that someone asked if he was o Don't you just love it.

My

fiance doesnt mind the attention I get because he knows I'll never stray. But it doesnt hurt to play a little.

I'll let you all know how my new brew turns out.

The Countess
Peace Out

countesszero
03-17-2005, 06:47 AM
It

was so obvious that someone asked if he was o Don't you just love it.

Sorry I left out the K. It should

be ok. Don't you just love it.

Gegogi that Bastards Brew sounds hilarious. What responses have you gotten from

it?

The Countess
Peace Out

Lorenzo_91
01-23-2006, 02:45 AM
:thumbsup:I am doing a total

overhaul in 2006 and it just fell into my lap. Plus I can clearly see it's the way forward and I don't want to

fall behind the power curve.

platinumfox
01-23-2006, 05:19 AM
My first experience with

pheromones was hearing about Score over the radio in 1997.I tried it and it was amazing unfortuneately they stopped

making it so I ended up here.

platinumfox
01-23-2006, 05:27 AM
commence

extreme amounts of fidgeting and hair flipping. I love it when they squirm and twitch in their chairs (hopefully

ruining their undies).

Thats the best part!

surfs_up
01-23-2006, 02:27 PM
phero blasting had its moments... grew up and out of that routine and discovered the

pleasures of better adult interactions. I think I had sort of defined myself into a niche that had beome my identity

which it was time to exceed, but how ? Needed a booster to help get through, get over, be heard, exchange real

thoughts with people instead of the airy bla bla bla... Chikara, A314, -dienol, beta nol, good colognes, all bumped

up my style a notch... mind you this wasn't a made for television earth shattering transformation. Grow a little,

work on your social chops a little, grow a little more, try out a few new things... I firmly believe that you have

to be responsible for proactive input to what you are doing, hanging back and expecting the -mones to do the work is

not about to cut it, you've got to make the extra effort, the mones are just the lube.

SwingerMD
01-24-2006, 01:19 AM
I started using mones after a

very nasty breakup about a year before. I spent about a year improving myself (before I decided to tackle dating

again). Continued my journey into swing dancing, working on my social skill, and working on my physic. One day I

started reading spam about pheromones that I had caught my eye. Some web research led me here and the rest is

history.

-SwingerMD

catlord17
01-24-2006, 02:17 AM
I discovered pheromones quite

by accident while doing a search for competitors on eBay. It crossed my mind to think maybe I could add them to one

of my products to get an edge, and so I ordered the cheapest I could find - APC. Couple days of that with no hits

and I lost interest. Later, I began getting curious... was there anything that really worked? As my research got

more in depth, I found my way here.

I use 'mones because:

* They're fun.
* They're

interesting.
* I enjoy the VIP status I usually get from them.
* Some combinations make women act ridiculous

around me, and it is a nice ego booster. (See fun, above.)
* I was hoping to spruce up my love life, but the gf

has only responded once and I cannot seem to replicate it.
* It seems to be getting me out of my shell and into

socializing more.
* I really enjoy knowing that when I see a girl flipping her hair, facing her body toward me,

caressing her legs, licking lips, stealing glances, leaning forward to show off her chest, and presenting her

backside - and lest we forget, occasionally I detect the aroma of wet kitty - that I have got her turned on by

merely being present. (See ego booster, above.)

Not addicted, but certainly I enjoy the results enough to

continue buying a few of these products and wanting to experiment more down the line.

And Countesszero, I

agree with Gegogi. You sound very attractive.

Watcher
01-24-2006, 04:00 AM
Well the same pretty much was

looking when i was younger * 8 years ago now* found a advert in a mens mag brought what is called here andro 4.2 and

attraction.

After that jumped on the web found the old love-scent site forum. That was many years ago. And

been playing and discussing and fiddling and getting benefits for many years now

I agree with catlord and

others it is now a every day usage thing - at the same time social - business - work and the occasional successful

sexual benefits that come from it - have fine tuned a lot of combo and mixes etc and just try the new products as

they come out to get a feel for em and see how they can be worked in with the older stuff.

Lifestyle enhancer

is what i prefer to focus on. Ie more attention higher social status etc etc

gamecity
01-24-2006, 05:43 AM
I'll tell my story. I was

curious, lost, and misguided. I was lost cause I was broken hearted, misguided cause I don't know what I'm

searching for and curiousity is what made me buy the pheromones. This stuff somewhat changed the direction of my sex

life. i don't know if it's for better or it made it worse.

Before I purchased my first batch of pheromones, my

gf broke up with me. She met someone asap but I was still alone. I wanted to get back in the game but I WAS really

shy. I was watching "love potion #9" and so I thought if this is possible, I would be a living god. So I tried to do

some research on it. My search took me to many witch craft, spells, and voodoo sites selling bogus vials of liquids.

For some reason I typed in witches brew love potion. One of the search results pointed me to the women's forum

where they have a mix called witches brew. So here I am.

I bought some products. The first week of trying them, I

thought I spent $200 dollars for nothing and got scammed. So I started mixing. Next day at a party, I got my first

clear DIHL look. A lot of the women started looking at me too. I thought I had a booger on my nose or something

cause women were staring at me weird. I don't even know what DIHL stands for before. DIHL stares are weird at

first. I still wasn't convinced though that pheromones work.

I didn't believe in pheromones until the sex

started pouring in. When they orgasm, they orgasmed big. When it is over, they were so tired. In the morning, they

tell me that was great sex. Women do not get orgasms like that if I don't wear androstenone products.

Another

thing is that I met my ex again. We just started doing it. She would cheat on her bf and we would do it on a hotel.

She got addicted to me. I guess you can say, pheromones changed my sex life. Best $200 I've ever spent. I feel a

little ashamed now actually because the thought of this site scamming me and cheating me crossed my mind a lot of

times in that first week of testing. I think I posted a thread before in my first week that I'm worried I got

scammed and that chikara doesn't work at all.

Looking back at it now, I don't know if it was good or it was bad

for me. 5 years ago, I know I was looking for love. Now I'm STUCK with 2 girls that I have a mutual understanding

with. All sex, and no relationships. They don't know each other though so what you are thinking won't be happening

to me besides my bed isn't big enough for 3 people. I get great sex with hot babes, free to do it with anyone I

meet or pick up but it's almost impossible for me to fall in love and break away from the 2 girls unless they fall

in love with other people also.

What is it with these forums that makes people tell their intimate stories?

luxveritas
01-24-2006, 07:58 AM
After using pheromone

products for a week I picked up an exstripper bartender for the worst one night stand in my life. I have only done

something like that 2 or 3 times in the last 6 years and dont plan to pick up any more one nighters. The dreams I

had that night scared the hell out of me and I woke up paranoid out of my mind. Maybe I just wont pick up any more

skanks for one nighters only girls I am truely interested in. I did notice the change though. She had almost no

interest in me whatsoever (actually seemed to dislike me) but I still got a roll in the hay.

Pongo
01-24-2006, 10:59 AM
lets set the wayback machine to

1985 ~> I was 15 then, me and a buddy were with an older friend driving the back roads at night when the two of them

got into a conversation about Polo cologne - my buddy John said he has good luck with it, the other guy said "thats

because it has pheromones in it" - it sounded other-worldly to me that there was a chemical that would help "get

chicks". (I dont think Polo has mones in it by the way) I started using mones a few years after that when I saw them

in adult mags - I think I must have tried everything on the market back then - the first product to work for me was

APC years later.