PDA

View Full Version : Funny DIHL hit with HR chick...

esk6969
03-14-2005, 10:21 AM
So

this morning the HR chick at my office (who is a total bitch, but then, she's HR, so I'm being redundant), was

walking around some FNG's for orientation. She comes into my office, I'm the network admin, and tells them I'll

be giving them an orientation session shortly. I asked her some innocuous question about it, don't remember what,

and she kind of blinked, and just ever so slightly jerked her head back and paused for a second... then, she says,

no lie, "oh, sorry, the reason I'm giving that "DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS LOOK" (her words) is because (insert

blah blah HR chick excuse here, I don't remember). Thought that was pretty funny. She and I pretty much hate each

other, but it was nice to knock her out of orbit for a second... bitch. :whip: :rofl:

BTW, this was my lately

standard application of 2 drops WAGG in hair, and 4 dabs TE on neck. This was early in the morning, soon after

application, so my aura was "fresh".

tim929
03-15-2005, 10:39 AM
HR chicks need love too ya

know...after all...they were raised by wild dogs in the forest.Not exactly a loving environment.I...on the other

hand was left by my parents in the woods and raised by a family of squirels...that explains why I chatter so much

and say so little...

countesszero
03-15-2005, 01:46 PM
My HR Manager told me I was

beautiful today. I'm a little worried because were both female. She turns red everytime she comes into my office

and has been the most responsive to the mones I've been wearing. Do you think she's trying to come out of the

closet? I hope not because I'm strictly D*ckly. Oh no here she comes again.

The Countess
Peace Out
:run: