PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever felt like sneeze when starting to think about sex?

Silcat
03-14-2005, 05:46 AM
Ok, weird question, but i get this sometimes when my pulse rate starts to rise, just one

or two sneezes comig out of nowhere when some sexual tought starts to enter my mind.

SweetBrenda
03-14-2005, 10:41 AM
No I don't think so... That

is weird.

DrSmellThis
03-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Do you have allergies?

Silcat
03-15-2005, 07:49 AM
No allergies, it's seems to be

related with heart rate and it happens when i'm not in stressed mood. When i'm reaaally relaxed and start to

erotize about something... It's just like when you go out of your house into a sunny day and look up at the sun

letting to hit you nose, sometimes people will sneeze, right?

Pancho1188
03-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Sex clears the sinuses...maybe

it works extra well for you! :)

Silcat
03-16-2005, 04:14 AM
HAHAHA!! I never had sinuses...

... or sex.

TRock
03-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Ok, weird question,

but i get this sometimes when my pulse rate starts to rise, just one or two sneezes comig out of nowhere when some

sexual tought starts to enter my mind.
you have anchored sneezing with getting arouse and pulse speeding

up....maybe? in ross jefferies speed seduction course he teaches you how to anchor her feeling of falling in love

with you with physical anchors i think. i learned to feel sleepy when i have to study.

Silcat
03-17-2005, 06:50 AM
i learned to feel

sleepy when i have to study.
Did you do that on purppose?

If i did anchor anything i did it

unconsciently...

TRock
03-17-2005, 07:54 PM
no some how over the years i

learned to feel sleepy when i have to study.

esk6969
03-18-2005, 05:24 PM
You probably have some weird

terminal disease. Kidding.

People have all kinds of weird things happen in their bodies when these hormones

start shooting off. I once sorta dated a girl who, when she had orgasms, would develop little puddles of sweat

behind her knees. And yes, I was head over heels for her - who wouldn't be, with a girl like that?

12.fat.angry.peanuts
03-20-2005, 12:34 PM
Ok,

weird question, but i get this sometimes when my pulse rate starts to rise, just one or two sneezes comig out of

nowhere when some sexual tought starts to enter my mind.
yeah that happens to me!

Silcat
03-23-2005, 07:19 AM
really? so it's common!!

Pancho1188
03-23-2005, 12:00 PM
I would say it's not

completely abnormal. As I said, sex clears the sinuses. When you become aroused, strange things start to happen.

Aside from the obvious ;), chemicals are released that create a natural decongestant to clear the nasal passages.

What happens when you take medicine? You usually blow your nose or sneeze to get all of the stuff out. This

situation isn't much different.

The most similar reaction is more of a disgusting one, but you know the

expressions, "I nearly pissed my pants?" and, "I need a change of underwear, cause I just shit myself!"? People are

referring to a similar function to the sneezing. When you become afraid, your body shoots into the fight-or-flight

response. In order to fight or run without hindrance, your body removes all of its waste almost involuntarily.

Similar to this reaction, your body clears the nasal passages to prepare for the additional breathing required

during sex...and to **** without hindrance. ;)