PDA

View Full Version : Dosing the environment

satyrboy
03-12-2005, 06:03 PM
OK, bear with

me. There's a product called "feliway" which is a cat pheremone designed to set cats at ease and keep them from

spraying, etc. I've used it for my cat during car trips and it clearly works. There is a product that basically

mists feliway into a room. (haven't gotten one of those)

Here's the question. Let's say I want to make an

environment(bedroom, dining room, etc) more sexually charged using pheremones. What would be the best delivery

method. I've considered: putting a bit on bed sheets/pillowcases, putting some in the bath water when drawing my

wife's bath, putting some in an essential oil and using heat to disperse, and even buy the device designed for cat

pheremones and using it with a human pheremone.

Related question: what pheremone would you choose. The goal

would be to stimulate sexual thoughts, but also to make my wife feel more sexy,sexual and disinhibited.

Thanks!

belgareth
03-12-2005, 06:30 PM
There are a couple items I've

seen that might do the job. One is a gizmo designed to squirt a metered amount of some compound into the air for use

in resturaunts and such. Mostly used for fly control but should be adaptable. You can find it in a resturaunt

supply. You'll probably have to play with the mixes to get the amounts right. Next is an electric aroma therapy

unit. It plugs into a wall outlet to warm the oil. You would probably want to use an essential oil to mix the

pheromone with. A while back somebody (Whitehall, maybe?) experimented with pheromones in candles but it's been a

long time and I don't recall what his results were. Try a search, you might find it.

Mones alone might not be

the answer. If DrSmellThis would chime in I'll bet he has some great suggestions for essential oils that would

enhance your wife's mood. We've been playing with some but I'm not even close to in his level of knowledge.

DrSmellThis
03-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Ylang-ylang is a good value

for the buck, for the purpose you mention.

International playboy just posted about it for enhancing a room, and

I agree with him wholeheartedly. You could mix it with another oil, depending on what you have access to.