PDA

View Full Version : spring break is almost here , post your mixes

joseperez234
03-12-2005, 04:04 PM
anyone going to spring break somwhere ? im going to cancun ,were all girls are hot and looking for sex

, so what combos should i use ? i got on my disposal , chikara , wagg, , ae , soe , npa , and perception , also

what sould i wear douring the day if im going to wear tanning lotions , i think the smell gets blocked out or

something

so any tips?

Skyy
03-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Ae/Npa
Chikara/Npa

Watcher
03-13-2005, 01:34 AM
NPA 70% to SOE scented or

unscented 30% mix

A bit of everything

NPA mixed in with WAGG could be a goer ?

Keep us updated

on what you use and what results you get

joseperez234
03-13-2005, 08:21 AM
i still got some time to

leave , im leaving next friday , but what about tanning oil or sun blocker i heard you have to use more if you are

using them , im planning on using perception during the day then remove it , and wear some other type of mix during

the night probably ae/wagg , chikara alone , and npa/soe

CptKipling
03-13-2005, 11:17 AM
What Skyy said.

In my

opinion anything with NPA would give the best sexual reactions.
Use WAGG if -none is too aggressive for you, but it

may dull some sexual reactions.

Watcher
03-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Id use perception at night and

other stuff during day - perception is long realise you dont want to be reappyling at night - you can wash the

shorter lasting stuff off of a day

Youre NPA combo during the day and perception at nihgt (at least in my

personal experience)

joseperez234
03-13-2005, 02:49 PM
good point , but i havent

many hits with mexican girls using perception , i got lost on canadin girls , but the good thing is nightclubs wil

mostly l be packed of americans

joseperez234
03-13-2005, 02:53 PM
can i use perection with

any cover scent, the cover that came with the order is almost gone , it wont last long

InternationalPlayboy
03-13-2005, 04:49 PM
can i use perection with any cover scent, the cover that came with the order is almost gone ,

it wont last long

That's the beauty of Perception, the developers kept the scent separate so one

could use other fragrances. Spray your cologne on first and let it dry. Then spray the Perception pheromones over it

and you have the added benefit of a "cologne extender," an unexpected effect with Perception. If you do it the other

way around, Perception first, then cologne, it may hamper the time release effects and non-transdermal absorption

that is its innovation.

I've put Perception over Ralph Lauren Silver Romance early in the morning and not

showered that night or next morning and could still get faint whiffs of the cologne through part of the next day.

NaughtieGirl
03-14-2005, 05:48 AM
I've put Perception over Ralph Lauren Silver Romance early in the morning and not

showered that night or next morning and could still get faint whiffs of the cologne through part of the next

day.
So - First you lose 20 lbs - Then you wear Ralph Lauren's Romance (my very favorite) and then you

top it off with Perception!!!
-LOL- I need to take my spring break far away from you buddy!!!

Naughtie

esk6969
03-14-2005, 07:23 AM
With this, I would go with the

classic SOE/NPA combo. In a party atmosphere, it's important to get 'em talking, and SOE will do that in spades.

Then, when they get close, you nail 'em with the NPA. Add in two drops WAGG in your hair if you are Alpha -

otherwise, leave that at home.

I wouldn't worry about the chikara either - that's really more for social

respect and comfort, with secondary chatting effects - it clearly has some 'nol in it, but SOE has more, so that's

redundant. And for the comfort aspect, the 'rone in Perception could help out with that. I would also leave

behind the AE, unless you've already tested it, and know both that it works, and how it works, for you. It's a

highly variable product, and either works great for people, or not at all (as in my case).

So, to sum up,

definetely SOE/NPA, add Perception as needed (if), plus WAGG if you need to "soften" your image. The other stuff

would just be redundant in this environment.

gfunk
03-14-2005, 07:38 AM
My favourite mix is 3 drops of

PI+12inches of SOE! Tried at work only..Works like a charm! Haven't tried NPA yet, but have just ordered it..

@ esk6969 (http://member.php/?u=2018) GREAT advices! :)

Spray

your cologne on first and let it dry. Then spray the Perception pheromones over it and you have the added benefit of

a "cologne extender," an unexpected effect with Perception. If you do it the other way around, Perception first,

then cologne, it may hamper the time release effects and non-transdermal absorption that is its innovation.

This is making me a bit confused...:think:

Does this apply for Perception only, or do you mean that

this is the best application method for mones in general?

I always thought that you'd supposed to

apply the mones FIRST, and then cover with the cologne.

Say if I put on my cologne

first, and then my PI it would smell more than the other way around for sure I would suppose...:blink:

Hope you can fill me in on this...

Cheers:drunk:

InternationalPlayboy
03-14-2005, 07:54 AM
This is

making me a bit confused...:think:

Does this apply for Perception only, or do you mean that this is the

best application method for mones in general?

Thx

The recommendation is for working

with Perception and a cover scent other than the one that came with Perception. Due to its unique chemistry, it may

not work as designed if you put the Perception pheromone spray on first then cologne on top of that. So the makers,

BDC Concepts, recommends the cover first, then the pheromone product. If using the scent that came in the Perception

package, it doesn't matter which is applied first as both liquids have the innovative chemistry.

As for

regular mones, I do usually apply them first and the pheromone product.

So - First you

lose 20 lbs - Then you wear Ralph Lauren's Romance (my very favorite) and then you top it off with

Perception!!!
-LOL- I need to take my spring break far away from you buddy!!!

Naughtie

:D

Silver Romance was the first non-drugstore cologne I ever bought. Got it last spring after renewing my interest in

pheromones. Tried several different "flavors" and decided on that for my first cover scent purchase.

CptKipling
03-14-2005, 08:45 AM
Does this

apply for Perception only, or do you mean that this is the best application method for mones in general?

I

always thought that you'd supposed to apply the mones FIRST, and then cover with the cologne.

Say if I put on my cologne first, and then my PI it would smell more than the other way around for sure I would

suppose...:blink:

Hope you can fill me in on this...

Cheers:drunk:

www.pherolibrary.com/guide/productguide.htm (http://www.pherolibrary.com/guide/productguide.htm)

Click on Perception.