PDA

View Full Version : Stimulation

travis
11-25-2001, 02:57 PM
Question to the guys using pheromone. Anybody gets stimulated when wearing pheromone? I noticed myself after 15 minutes wearing pheromone I feel a stimulation, my dick gets hard and warm, and I feel a tingling sensation at my bottom of my feet.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 03:16 PM
LOL, you must be wearing a helluva women\'s formula or something. You may have OD\'ed a bit too. The normal is to get a bit of a head rush as your blood gets a little jolt of strength. Translate that jolt into a bigger jolt with an OD and you\'ve got yourself a body rush on your hands, melting your feet and stirring your organ.

oscar
11-25-2001, 03:17 PM
travis,

DAMN! And all this time I thought that I was getting my money\'s worth! Man! Count your blessings. I don\'t recall ANYONE getting this good a deal from pheros. I get a little buzzed, but nothing like what you mentioned.

You\'re a lucky guy!

What product(s) are you using?

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 07:22 PM
Just throwing this out there for fun, but what would happen if a guy used a girl\'s formula? Do you think he might get more promotions in a all male office? images/icons/tongue.gif

travis
11-25-2001, 08:02 PM
Oscar,

The pheromone that I am using is a homemade one. I know it works pretty good. When I used my pheromone arround my girlfriend, when I touch pussy its always wet. I asked her why she is wet all the time I touched her she answered me she doens\'t know. I figured its the pheromone that I used.

travis

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 08:15 PM
homemade? how\'d you do that travis?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 08:33 AM
YEAH TRAVIS!!! WHAT\'S UP WITH THE HOME MADE? NOT SHARING WITH FAMILY EH? THAT\'S NOT NICE