PDA

View Full Version : I wanna buy chikara, but can it resist in mail to brazil ?

brunoc
03-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Hi, one of my friends wanna buy some mones too, i said that the chikara + the edge work good

to me,
but when i buy when, its a guy that travel with the products in hand, by airplane,

So the question,

can the chikara resist to the travel by mail ? if not whats the good products that can resist ?

tnks..

Bruce
03-12-2005, 07:14 PM
We are testing a new spray head

right now that I am hoping will solve all the leakage problems. I just got 10 Fed Ex overnight this AM and not a

drop leakage. I think we should have it this time, and we'll have a hundred in the warehouse on Monday to

ship.

Regards,
B

CptKipling
03-13-2005, 11:30 AM
Bruce,

Does the new spray

head give the same volume per spray?

Bruce
03-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Capt,

To be honest, I've

never had my fingers very firmly on the pulse of the sprayhead volume aspect. I generally read about it in the

forum once a new one starts circulating. I remember back when we were designing the product, trying to find

something that would deliver a standard application with 2 pumps, but with all the problems we have been having with

leakage, I will be happy if we get something that doesn't leak! That said though, this one seems to provide a

pretty hearty spray from what I have seen so far.

Bruce

CptKipling
03-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Bruce,

Ok thanks. I kind

of miss the beta sprayer with it's tiny sprays, but I guess a sprayer that actually works without leaks is a bonus

:)

brunoc
03-13-2005, 07:07 PM
Tnks Bruce,
I´m only waiting

the new sprayer to buy more stuff !

Bruce
03-15-2005, 07:50 AM
We got the new test batch yesterday,

Monday and started shipping them immediately. I think we only got about 50 of them though. Hopefully, we will be

able to get enough quick feedback on the arrival condition of these bottles in time to get moving on the next batch.

We were just about out of the previous batch.

So..... if anyone reading this gets a bottle of Chikara

shipped any time this week, please post immediately on the condition.

By the way, the previous incarnation of

Chikara featured a silver/gray spray head and cap. THIS new candidate has a chrome top AND a chrome spray head.

So, if you get one shipped recently with a chrome cap/sprayer, you got one of the new test bottles. Let us know how

it showed up please.

Thanks,
Bruce