PDA

View Full Version : Question about weekend combo

Dag0n
03-12-2005, 01:56 PM
I am

curious about soe in the weekend combo. It gives no option to choose either scented or unscented. Can somebody

tell me which I would recieve if i ordered?

MOBLEYC57
03-12-2005, 05:08 PM
I am curious about

soe in the weekend combo. It gives no option to choose either scented or unscented. Can somebody tell me which I

would recieve if i ordered?
Someone just asked that question, but in different form ... scented, but you

can request the unscented in the comment section when ordering, and see if they will approve it. :sick:

oscar
03-13-2005, 06:37 AM
I am curious about soe

in the weekend combo. It gives no option to choose either scented or unscented. Can somebody tell me which I would

recieve if i ordered?
DagOn,

Unless you specified otherwise you would receive the scented version.

I'm a bit apprehesive about establishing a blanket policy regarding substitutions on the specials without an OK

from Bruce, but I'm certain that I can arrange a certain number of them if you check in with me on a "Live Help

Chat" prior to ordering.

It's better to ask a question like this on the Customer Service board. In fact, I more

or less answered this very question on there a few days back on

THIS THREAD. (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13353)

And for a quicker response you can

pose questions via the Live Help chats on The Love-Scent Store. (www.love-scent.com)
You'll usually find

the live help available for several hours per day, seven days a week. The link to the live chat is above the column

on the left side of the page. If it's green, click through for a chat. If it's yellow, I'm walking the dog, or

grabbing a bite to eat, and will return shortly. If it's red, I'm either asleep or out road-testing some new

pheromone product, in which case you can leave a message.

Oscar :)