PDA

View Full Version : Field Test

Flash1
03-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi Phero Pros,:wave:

I have just started trying out the Pheros and

chem kit I purchased and I want to share my experiences so far with you guys.

Im not in my normal working atmosphere so I cant judge

on the effects in my normal business situations just on 'out and about ' my dalily chores. I’ll include some

personal background since I think it is crucial in judging the effectiveness of the pheros:

I am a 45 year old

latino male 5’10 175 lbs with average looks (pic avatar on file), outgoing and humorous when in a working

atmosphere, quiet and tranquil with my girlfriend at home, not much of a party goer anymore. I have been fairly

successful with women so that wouldn’t be the reason but for a more social aspect and reason. Basically to create a

better atmosphere for myself in a very competitive sales industry.

Field

test

Day 1: Did 1 drop behind each ear and 1 drop on each wrist of -nol (diluted at 50%) from chem set

, 1 drop on each side of neck of Pheros and on each wrist ( love that Pheros Smell ). I

went to the supermarket , just as I was getting a cart outside the automatic doors opened and I saw from the corner

of my eye that it was 2 girls coming out while at the same time I went to grab a loose cart passing by them. I

heard one girl say ‘WOW’ and I turned around and it was a friend of mines wife (about 24). I said hello and I gave

her a kiss:kiss: on the cheek asked about my friend,we talked a bit but she had a look on her face like one of

those DIHL like amazed to see me but I don’t know if it was or not it all happened so fast, anyway I went about with

my shopping. I started down the aisles observing any strange or far off reactions from folks. Basically I got a few

eye contacts from middle aged ladies and men in the produce section nothing much really. I got a few polite

reactions from people maybe normal maybe nothing at all. Cashier normal no reaction. I went to the bank and stood

in line to make a deposit about 10 people in line, everybody rushing , nothing unusual tellers friendly as

usual.

Day 2: I decide to try the alter ego gel sample and do about 1/4 of the sample pak on my forearms and

each side of neck, same 1 drop Pheros each wrist and each side of neck, and 1 drop –nol

(diluted 50%) on each wrist. I go to see my accountant theres usually about 4 or 5 girls working in the office, all

in their mid 20’s. I say hi to all they reply nothing special. Then theres this one girl that comes out from the

back and starts talking to me replacing her friend in the empty receptionist cubicle ( I know her for about 2 yrs)

and we never really interacted much, she always seems preocupied with herself or was gossiping with the others but

we never hit it off or connected , she was all smiles and laughing about a joke another fellow there said, so this

was a change in her attitude if any. :cheers:

Everybody friendly as usual, generally good vibes! Q: Am I

imagining these extra emotions because I am wearing pheromones or what?

Observations : I get a slight buzz, no major reactions from anyone just maybe minimal

clues when shopping for food standing in lines and stuff. So far I see that they work but looks like I have to test

and adjust with them some more. I will keep you folks posted of results as I will be talking to a lot more folks on

a daily basis when I start my new job, it should be very interesting. So far I have taken some suggestions from

DrSmellThis & CptKipling and everything seems to be

working I just havent had the time or situation where I can test large numbers on a daily basis but soon to come.

Thanks for the advice Doc & Capt. Do you guys have any advice so far, now that I see some effects. I think at 45 I

have no mones left or not producing at all, should I up doses to see more of an effect?:blink: I dont know what do

you think?

Your Amigo in

Mexico:whip:

run:
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif :kiss:

a.k.a.
03-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Wow... I should probably try that

Pheros + Nol combo.

You could try increasing dosages if you want (Why not?). But don’t forget to

experiment with smaller dosages as well.
I’m about the same age as you (46) and I find that minimal dosages

work best for me.
You’ll never know until you experiment on your own.

Friendly1
03-11-2005, 12:14 AM
If you are not used to reading

body language, it will take time and practice for you to start to notice the various subtle movements that signal

interest. But keep in mind that it usually requires repeated exposrues for people who already know you on a regular

basis to start reacting openly (not always, but usually). Behavior patterns become very rigid over time.

You

can often get a better feel for what the pheromones do by meeting and interacting with new strangers. Sometimes,

though, you just have an "off" day, where nothing you do seems to work, and you don't notice anything. It's just

sheer random chance that things don't progress in a positive direction.