PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo finally!

seduceme
03-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Allright girls and

guys!

Today I recieved my package of big size NPA and Chikara along with a free samples pack. 7 days after I

ordered it , pretty decent for $3 across the atlantic!(major props to oscar and all the other guys running this

place). Im ecstatic since my pheromore-m didnt have any effect(already got my refund tho all it took was one email

and I had the money within 24hrs so props for their customerservice).

So im hitting up some clubs tonight,

will be meeting alot of new people in a sexually charged enviroment aswell as a female coworker. This is going to be

very interesting, so now its shower time, put on my pinstripesuit and apply the mones.

What should I choose?

I've got Alter ego, SOE, Chikara , the edge and NPA.
Im thinking NPA and chikara since its such a sexually

charged enviroment. But on the other hand im 21 , male, 6'2 190lbs and am already successful with women and never

use deoderants(thus I release probably alot of -none to begin with). NPA and chikara could therefore be easy to OD,

perhaps its better if I start out easy and low tonight?

I cant mix NPA with my cologne directly(meaning

pouring them into one another as a mixture). I can however apply NPA pure and then spray on my cologne. This is

going to be difficult to size up and put a ratio in line.

Help, advice?

EDIT; Aww fuck I took a

dab of NPA on my indexfinger and smelled it, I cant smell anything! However I asked my sis to smell it(without

telling her anything just showed her a bottle briefly) and she said it STINKED!!! I asked her like what, 'urine'

was the response. ;) I guess im one of those 25% males that cant sense -none.

seduceme
03-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Allright this is it you guys

arent responding in time, im going with 2 sprays of chikara and a free gelpack(1 dose?) of alter ego(for that

attention grabbing). There will be a modelcasting-agent(she's a female) at the club tonight, maybe i'll be signed

up? ;)

oscar
03-10-2005, 02:39 PM
A gel pack of AE should be good for

3 or 4 applications. Please don't use a whole one!

O :)

seduceme
03-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Really, it was one of those

small free samplepacks. I thought it said 1 dose on the pack itself. I got a good response last night anyway ill

write up a report in acouple of hours here when I get some time free. BTW IMHO alter ego smells a bit feminine for

my taste, but thats just me. Chikara has a nice scent to it.

Flash1
03-11-2005, 05:59 AM
Hey amigo Oscar,

Just using

25% of gel pak along with dabs from chem set. This week I will be able to test some more Thanks

Phatman
04-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Maybe it is urine.

CptKipling
04-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Maybe it is

urine.Thanks for the post :rolleyes: