PDA

View Full Version : Too much? Nooo....

NaughtieGirl
03-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Ok, so I've

read alot about the dreaded OD-ing.
I still have a couple of questions. (Sorry if they've already been

asked)

1) One thread talked extensively about place of application (talisman thread). But when it says that

clothes can retain pheromones even after a washing, surely that only applies to the oil based ones, not the ethanol

ones, right?

2) If pheromones evaporate over time, then how could residue on clothes be harmful (apart from

the potential staining factor, but I'm not concerned about that right now)

3) As a woman, say I only use

nols and copulins - I read that copulin OD can make me feel PMSie. Is there any negative effect for the people

around me? From the pheros I mean!!! I know I might bite their head off if I'm PMSie but that was not the

question!!! (I know you guys were all just waiting to jump on that one!)

Aren't the rone's the most prone

to causing OD problems, then second in line the nones? I cannot imagine nol or cop OD-problems.

Thanks for

your input. I just bought a bunch of stuff and it is going to be sooo hard not to overdo it!

seduceme
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
2) If

pheromones evaporate over time, then how could residue on clothes be harmful (apart from the potential staining

factor, but I'm not concerned about that right now)

Well from my understanding pheromones evaporate

due to bodyheat, however this should be a slow process and individual aswell. Ofcourse there are other dynamics at

work when applied to skin such as bactera-interaction. Its kinda hard for it to evaporate to clothes not exposed to

either bodyheat or bacteria.

koolking1
03-10-2005, 12:46 PM
my experience has been that

machine washing clothes will remove some of the pheromones but that dry cleaning will remove all.

Friendly1
03-10-2005, 03:29 PM
If you don't apply them to

your clothes in the first place, you shouldn't need to worry about how long they may last. But keep in mind that

no one is actually chemically testing their skin or their clothes. Buildup is a generally accepted phenomenon based

largely on the observed behaviors reported by people who have used a lot and then backed off.

The OD experience

can be different for each of us. If you're mostly concerned about whether you will be going around with a headache

all day, you really need to try a deliberate OD test on a day where you won't really be in a tense situation -- and

where you will have the option to shower or change clothes if the experience overwhelms you.

I always advise

people who are new to using pheromones to experiment with the OD applications in unstressful situations so they can

get an idea of what it will be like for them. Eventually, we all seem to use a little too much by accident. I feel

it is better to be prepared by getting that experience early and intentionally.

Visionary7903
03-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Another idea is to apply

the mones on the forehead only or any place far from clothes. I have been doing this lately. Ive found that even if

you put the mones on ur neck some will go onto ur shirt or jumper u are wearing resulting in buildup on clothes.

This potentially ruins mixes later on as u dont really know what clothes have been 'contaminated' and how

contaminated they really are even after washing.

Visionary

noodlesnspam
03-11-2005, 06:39 PM
or you can isolate certain

mones with certain clothes ^_^. i do that o.O. for example, when i wear a certain brown shirt i have, i only wear

chikara, so the brown shirt is my chikara shirt and if i choose to wear it, whatever extra mones i add will be

something that complements chikara. I got another white buttoned shirt thats linked to my te/soe application mixes

o.O. just a thought.