PDA

View Full Version : A terribly off-topic question

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 03:26 AM
I do know that my question is off-topic, but as a loyal pheromone user I thought this board might be a good source of valid output.

Here is goes: I\'m a European in the US, I\'m 33 and I\'ve never been with a woman. However, I\'m a regular guy by looks and behaviour. People from my places tell me that if by that age I haven\'t been able to solve this problem, I need to see a doctor. Since I\'m now in States, and this forced abstinence has now to do with local environment, I wonder what Americans think about it. Does my case mean that I\'m sick in any way?
Now, I don\'t have a problem with your answers, should there be any, so you can be as straight as possible.
So far, pheros just vaguely helped to create grounds for situations that I haven\'t been able to capitalize upon.

Thank you.

P.S. I do know R.Jeffries story, however, but I\'m not that utterly focused on getting laid as he was, nor do I have energy and desire to spend month by month, learning how to hypnotize women. I believe we can be with them without that. Yet I\'m happy Ross was able to make his dream come true.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 12:00 PM
Cant see any problems just i dont know some of us can be cursed is just something that happens. When it comes to sex well who knows ok ive gone insane he he. My advice Overdose maximum try 50 dabs of AE in one hit.(ok maybe not but its something i will have to do at some point to break my own record.) Later all

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 07:40 PM
Hello HRS, I believe pheromones can help you get that extra attention and a little extra respect that most people look for, based on my own experiences. But, it is up to you to make it easy for the opposite sex to express this momentary attraction to you.

Learn how to carry a converstion and lead it in the right directions (not sexual but just indicating your intent). Be prepared to hold her interest by knowing solid answers to basic questions about who you are and things you enjoy doing. A man who has interests in his life is much sexier than one who is only interested in hopping in the sac.

Having interests and/or hobbies is like having another friend competing with her (whoever) for your attention.

I don\'t think many people see doctors for that sort of thing. But I suppose you could. I would get Alter Ego by Stone Labs and sign up with an Internet dating agency first. Just make sure they cover the area you live in.

Other than that, Ross Jeffries could be good though a bit cynical. I\'m not sure he teaches basic conversation like stuff. I am going to experiment a bit more with pheros first before I purchase his kit. images/icons/tongue.gif

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: TheSims ]

a.k.a.
11-25-2001, 11:01 PM
Depends on how high your level of anxiety is.
Do you get panic attacks? (palpitations, shortness of breath, feelings that you might pass out) If so, what are the circumstances. If not, odds are you don’t need a doctor.
Can you ask girls to dance? If not, what sort of feelings get in the way? If yes, maybe you just need to socialize more. Or maybe try to be more open with your feelings.
Do you talk to girls? If not, counseling might help; but I’d try social clubs first. If yes, have you ever talked about your shyness?
When I was fourteen I read a book (I think it was called “How to Pick Up Beautiful Women”) that basically said, “Use shyness to your advantage. Just go up to girls and start talking about any stupid thing and, when they see that you’re not exactly suave, it’ll make you seem that much more flattering to them.”
It worked great when I was producing lots of natural pheromones, and it still works great now that I use synthetic ones.

Most of all, just have faith. Nature never intended anybody to be celibate.