PDA

View Full Version : Airdrying vs. Finger-rubbing?

gfunk
03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi!

:wave:

As I apply my SOE with the roller I observe that I get a shiny line with the stuff where applied that

lasts for the longest time before it's completely dried up/absorbed by the skin.

So here's the deal, I read on

this forum ages ago that when you rub, you should try to try and cover as much skin as possible for best results.

And now I'm reading the review by peter on APC at the LS website, and he says:

let it dry,

dont rub! i know it sounds like a pain, but let it dry naturally

Does it make a difference how

you apply phero's?

I do prefer the drop method, and if I were to use my SOE with a dropper,

does anyone know just about how much one inch would compare with drop amounts?

I've had two

serious hits w/PI and SOE lately. 2drops of PI+10inches SOE is DA BOMB! This combiation has given me

unbelievable results beyond my imagination! I'm having trouble keeping my cool, because I'm not used to that kind

of strong attention! Still being used to attention, but this is way huge stuff ;)

Also, I must add that I've

forgotten to wear cover scent at most occasions.
Does this matter as long as no-one backs away, or say that

you stink?

Phew, lots of questions, but any help would be highly appreciated!

:)

DrSmellThis
03-07-2005, 08:33 PM
You can spread out pheromones,

but rubbing any perfume is bad for it.

MOBLEYC57
03-07-2005, 08:54 PM
I've had two

serious hits w/PI and SOE lately. 2 drops of PI+10inches SOE is DA BOMB! This combiation has given me

unbelievable results beyond my imagination! Is that all you're going to say, or are you waiting for later

to explain your two serious hits? :blink: Age rages of the affected please? :think:

Geez, you're talking about

PI for men, not women .. my bad! That "w" threw me off! :frustrate But would love to hear more, if you please,

GFunky? :sick:

Thanks! :wave:

gfunk
03-08-2005, 04:53 AM
You can spread

out pheromones, but rubbing any perfume is bad for it.
Hello Doctor!

Which method are you

refferring to as spreading? The way I spread products that comes in dropper-type bottles is by rubbing with my

finger.

Are you suggesting that I should just drop the drops onto my neck and let them airdry as well?

And by rubbing perfume do you mean when rubbed ontop of an area where you have just applied mones?

Also the

question wether not covering unscented products affects it's effect or not, and SOE inches->drop amount still

remains, Hopefully someone could shed some light?

Thx for your input!

:)

PS! @Mobley, I would like to use this opportunity to get the answers to my

questions before the thread dies. I may post my hit experiences later in a seperate post. (Age on targets,

20)

DrSmellThis
03-08-2005, 10:44 AM
You just want to avoid any

friction when spreading.

Perfumers recommend air drying.

noodlesnspam
03-09-2005, 12:16 PM
does avoiding friction

apply to gels or to liquid? oh and im not talking about perfumes or colognes since i dont wear them, but curious

about products like soe and chikara gel and liquid forms. Are you saying rubbing them is bad for the liquid forms or

for the gel forms or both? and if you dont rub them, then is airdry the best method? doesnt seem like airdrying can

cover much surface area if you dont rub them. need help on this issue.

DrSmellThis
03-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Friction ruins perfumes, but

probably not pheromones.

BassMan
03-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Friction ruins

perfumes, but probably not pheromones.Out of curiousity, what does friction _do_ to perfumes?

-Bass