PDA

View Full Version : Anyone achieving results after initial failure?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2001, 11:59 PM
Reading all these posts, I\'m curious about many things. Seems like there are people who continously get results while others who continously don\'t.

Has anyone achieved good results with pheromone products after weeks of initial failure when they figured out the correct dosage and combo for them? On a related note, has anyone noticed a complete downward shift when they stopped using a combo or product that was working for them?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 12:20 AM
When I first tried APC I put it on and definitely got reactions but nothing great. Some chicks on the train checked me out no big deal right. But for the rest of the day no one seemed to care. Later during the night I did a refreshing and got a big hit a night clud. A group of ladies walked over to me, one BOUGHT ME A DRINK and started talking to me. This was with APC alone (a massive does but still APC). I got some hits tonight with my mix, you can read about in the \"Hit Squard Recent hits\" section. But back to the matter at hand it can happen. You have to experiement with doses. I find a shot of my mix to the hair and neck seem to be key. But sometimes I only spray once or overspray there\'s a number of elements that need to be accounted for. And don\'t try that massive dose thing because APC has been found to be very light on the phermone so there you have it.

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 12:47 AM
That was my experience, happened when i first used them but i stuck with it found the right product and dosage and now everything is going great guns. Anyone else got any additional additions to this addition adding thread.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 01:06 AM
Ha! Interesting... Stories like these lend more credibility to pheromones.

To make a long story short, what was the initial product and dosage that failed and the current mix that work best for you?

Jaggy
11-25-2001, 08:54 AM
Truth,
I was one of those that mones did not work for right away. I had tried TE/PF/Andro/AT/ you name it. Over time I found out some products work for others and not for me. But now as time has passed and I now know how to mix combos(thanks to most of the guys on this site)some of the products that didn\'t work at first do now. For instance, TE did not work for me, but my experimenting had found that dabbing it on instead of spraying it worked much better for me. I then cover it with cologne or APC. Jambat I works for me as well, as does just taking plain NPA, dabbing it on and covering it with APC or SPMO. I hav also done the Jambat mix 70/30 with the SPMO which has worked good also. So if you haven\'t found your mix yet, don\'t worry it\'t out there. One word though, in all my experimenting, I have found out that sometimes less is more, so if you get the urge to just od, try less. Although I have gotten goofy(ala Donaldduck) and have just od\'d on PI and other products just to see what would happen. One hit story though, and the other guys are probably tired of reading this one, but my first hit with DIHL was at work with a girl I was somewhat friends with(by the way we\'re going to my Xmas party together). I had on 1 spray of Andro and 3 sprays of Attraction. I walked up to her cube and we started to talk. Next thing you know she gets glassy eyed and begins staring at me and twisting her hair. Now this was so out of character for her I almost started to laugh. She then jumps out of her chair, announces to me she has to put her lotion on, grabs it and falls back into chair. She then starts slowly lotioning up her great legs in one of the shortest mini skirts I had seen in awhile. From her ankles all the way up her thighs. Since then I have had numerous hits, unfortunately most from gorgeous, but married women(damn!). I have now settled with Jambat I or the plain NPA covered with something of choice. For both it\'s usually a dab on both sides of neck and on wrists. I hope this helps.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 12:00 PM
Actually I love that story. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 04:16 PM
Huh, so why do you think dabbing TE worked better for you than spraying it on? Could it be an issue of dosage (smaller dose with dab) rather than spray vs. dab?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 04:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaggy:

One word though, in all my experimenting, I have found out that sometimes less is more, so if you get the urge to just od, try less.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but if small portions don\'t work at all, doesn\'t it make sense to keep increasing it?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>
I had on 1 spray of Andro and 3 sprays of Attraction. I walked up to her cube and we started to talk.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can\'t smell PI nor NPA nor P10, but Acctraction has such a strong smell that personally makes me totally self-conscious. I just wonder how you could possibly spray on 3 times and walk around without feeling stupid. I even think I smell too much from a couple of dabs of APC...

But your story was beautiful. However, so few women in America wear short skirts, though... images/icons/wink.gif

Jaggy
11-25-2001, 08:47 PM
Truth,

Yes,the smaller dosage just happens to be right for me. I believe one other member,Shin(I think) had the same problem with TE. I also told him to dab on and he started to get good results. Sometimes less makes the difference in a product and your own body type.
Thomas/Now see we are all different, I can smell PI and also NPA. Actually NPA smells stronger to me than PI. The Attraction, the same girl in the story just loves the smell of it. She always told me how great I smell. So did other people at work and people in stores. But I would spray on at least 45 minutes before work.
images/icons/wink.gif