PDA

View Full Version : Dividing a bottle of AE

cares4
03-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm a new guy here with a few questions...

a) This is the first time i will use pheromones, and since i don't

have much money to spend on something unknown to me, a friend and i decided to buy a bottle of AE together, so we

could both try it without wasting to much money....now i've got it and we're wondering if we will ruin or alter in

any form the effect of the product by dividing the AE into two bottles..

b) Did i make the right choice for

starting in his bussiness ??
We bought some SOE gelpacks, and AE bottle...

I'm 19 years old, modderately

good looking, 1.78m, white skin, brown eyes, black hair..don't know if this affects in anything the performance of

the phero....i used to have good ability in getting along with the ladies but for some reason it's now more

difficult to me....so i decided to give me a little extra help wth this !! hope it works..!

belgareth
03-05-2005, 04:33 AM
Hi everyone, I'm

a new guy here with a few questions...

a) This is the first time i will use pheromones, and since i don't have

much money to spend on something unknown to me, a friend and i decided to buy a bottle of AE together, so we could

both try it without wasting to much money....now i've got it and we're wondering if we will ruin or alter in any

form the effect of the product by dividing the AE into two bottles..

b) Did i make the right choice for starting

in his bussiness ??
We bought some SOE gelpacks, and AE bottle...

I'm 19 years old, modderately good looking,

1.78m, white skin, brown eyes, black hair..don't know if this affects in anything the performance of the phero....i

used to have good ability in getting along with the ladies but for some reason it's now more difficult to me....so

i decided to give me a little extra help wth this !! hope it works..!
You shouldn't have any problem

seperating it into two containers. It doesn't settle or anything like that so just pour what you need into another

container.

Not having much money to spend, you would have been better off starting with sample gel packs. It

would have given you a wider range of products to try for a lot less money.