PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question on Effectiveness of Various Pheromone Products

Lutz
11-24-2001, 11:47 PM
Hello, I am sure a lot of others have already asked this question here, but I would like to know which combination seems to work best.

I am thinking of getting NPA and APC for mixing. Has anyone had success with them? If so, could you tell me a)what your mix ratio was and b)where you applied the mix? If not, could you tell me which combinations have worked for you? Thank you very much for your time.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 12:26 AM
Yea, I\'ve been hearing a lot about this mix. Anyone been having any luck with the 70%/30% APC/NPA mix? I hear it\'s the hot new thing. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 01:24 AM
AE its a balanced product and seems to have been enhanced recently im getting stronger hits from my newest bottle.

Jaggy
11-25-2001, 09:04 AM
Thanks for info Jambat, I\'m going to have to try that one. images/icons/laugh.gif

Lutz
11-25-2001, 11:19 PM
BTW, Jambat, many people here mentioned Jambat Mix #1, but I couldn\'t find what it\'s actually made of. images/icons/crazy.gif Do you mind telling us again what it is? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 12:08 AM
It\'s 70% APC mixed with 30% NPA. Go figure. It fits right into your plan images/icons/smile.gif . By the way, I forget to tell people this but shake this mix good before you spray. I\'ve found I get better hits after shaking it up. I had a lot of fun last night and the mix was key so I sugguest you check it out. I don\'t think you\'ll be sorry.

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Lutz
11-26-2001, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the info, Jambat. BTW, has anyone tried using the APC alone? If so, what were the results like?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 08:24 PM
Well you smell good. In massive doses you can get solid hits in minimum doses you may get some stares. (And that\'s a maybe). The NPA definitely gives it a kick.