PDA

View Full Version : 4 days and still no hits...:-(

ttocs12321
03-03-2005, 03:44 PM
well

ive been using my chikara and npa for 4 days now and still no hits:think: :sad:...here is how ive used them...
day

1- 1 spray, 1 drop=nothing
day 2- 3 sprays, 1 drop=nothing
day 3- 2 sprays, 1 1/2 drops=nothing
day 4- 1/4 gel

pack of soe, 1 spray, 1 drop=nothing

all times i spread out evenly between neck and wrists with no

results...can someone help me? point me in the right direction?:box: Thanks in advance!

Iacopo
03-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Mh...ok,let's see...to begin you

can give us your informations(age-build etc).
1drop of Npa is 0.025 NONE,+the secret ingredient...that could be too

much for you.
It is possible that you OD on NONE and you scare the girls.
So my suggestion is:
1 day=1 spray

chikara.
2 day=1,5 spray chikara.
3 day=2 spray chikara.and so on until you see some changes.
Remember to OPEN

YOUR EYES,because many changes will be subtle.More phyisical contact,more eye contact,more chatty people around you

etc.
When chikara begins to work,begin to use NPA,with DABS(leaving the drop insert in):
begin with 1 dab,and then

go to find your personal limit.Also remember that pheromones help you to give a good first impression,and they are

able to improve your charisma around +20%...so,work on pheromones,and work on yourself.Good luck!!!

brunoc
03-03-2005, 04:48 PM
:goodpost:
try get a

conversation with a girl, look deep in her eyes and give time to mones do ther job !

gfunk
03-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Well put guys! :type:

Or

1drop NPA might even be too little for you, all depending on what kind of body chemistry you have. Therefore your

personal data's would be good.

But yes you've got to go and talk to alot of women and see how

they react. If you really want to try a fast way of getting hits, your safest bet is to mingle with females as much

as possible. And be as open and positive as you can. I am sure you will be able to see some results then. You could

really start by just approaching them with an excuse, no matter how trivial, just to get a conversation going, even

just for a brief one.

The main clue here is to get them close enough so that they can smell your

phero's ;)

And the greatest tip of all: SMILE!!:)

"You can't get hit by

a car if it's not moving!"

CptKipling
03-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Keep trying, 4 days isn't a

very long time as far as pheromone experimentation goes.

ttocs12321
03-03-2005, 05:46 PM
thanks for the posts, im 16,

decent build, around 150 around to 5 10...yeah i prolly am to heavy on the none, i wasnt aware there was that much

in npa...im going to go with Iacopo's method...im most likely going to a party saturday where i will be close to

alot of gurls and be able to work my magic as well as the pheros...keep the posts coming!!!:thumbsup:

brunoc
03-03-2005, 05:53 PM
for party start with a normal

dose, put your mix into atomizer, and if not work try up the dosage
I´m a 15 one, and with mones i can get many

ladys per week
But the most important , Think , you cheating, no one can´t love you, but all girls are shy, get

the lady yourself , its rarely to girl come to get you
Good luck !

kardoza
03-04-2005, 04:02 AM
Yeah you're 16, maybe too much

-none. Do what someone else said above and try solely with the Chikara - it is a great product. When things start to

happen then maybe think about upping the NPA dosage. Believe me, you don't wanna OD at a party......

Watcher
03-04-2005, 04:06 AM
Chikara is good suggestion

ttocs12321
03-04-2005, 12:51 PM
ok, today i tryed 2 sprays,

thats it, and still nothing i could notice...and the party has been changed to tonite!!! HELP!!!!!:POKE:

Friendly1
03-04-2005, 12:59 PM
ok, today i

tryed 2 sprays, thats it, and still nothing i could notice...and the party has been changed to tonite!!!

HELP!!!!!:POKE:
So, what are you looking for in the way of hits, and what are you doing (besides wearing

pheromones) to make yourself stand out from the other guys?

canivaro
03-04-2005, 03:22 PM
have you tried 1/2 SoE gel by

itself? or 1 drop of NPA?

CptKipling
03-04-2005, 04:09 PM
ttocs12321,

Read the

Pherolibrary (Newbie FAQ, Product Guide, etc.); I didn't put it there for my health.

Iacopo
03-04-2005, 05:22 PM
OK BOY.I WILL TRY TO SAVE THE

SITUATION,HERE IS THE PLAN YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW:

-since 1-2-3 sprays didn't work,i have to suppose

you:
a)have absolutly LOW pheromones.and this is not enough.
b)have absolutly LOW social skills.and this kills

you.
c)are absolutly blind about subtle changes around you.
d)have not been in the chicks area for a sufficient

time for the chicks to recognize your aura(some times it can be a millisecond,but normally it does take 5-15

minutes).
e)you are absolutly not attractive.
if you have b) and e) you are absolutly KILLED.so you have nothing

to lose.SO YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING VERY FREAK as using 6-8 sprays of chika.and go drunk.maybe you can take some

chick this way.
if you have a),then use those fucking overdose high sprays.
If c) is the case,then you deserve to

use those 6-8 sprays so everybody become pissed off and you will be hitted to death.anyway you will be surely

noticed:D.
If d)was the right choice then stay with your previous 2 spray doses,since during a party you will have

more time to stay around the targets.

NOTICE:if you will decide to try those freak doses i suggested to

you,please report what happened!(if you are still alive...due to too much punches or too much pussy).

GOGO my

dear wandering mine!DESTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!

Rbt
03-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Some of the things I've gleaned

from this forum are:

A) it takes TIME to discover what works in terms of product and dosages. (There may be A

LOT of experimentation required). I personally doubt you can find "it" in only four days...

B) it takes the

right ATTITUDES (you need to learn to work *with* the pheromones).

C) the women you meet need to be "in the

mood" in the first place. If they are preoccupied with other things the may not react at all (in a store or at the

workplace). Hopefully at a party there will be some "on the prowl" so to speak or at least more receptive.

Unfortunately you'll probably just have to be patient and work your way up into what works for you. Just don't

overdo it too early or you'll have those bad "first impressions" (and gossip) to overcome later.

tounge
03-04-2005, 09:51 PM
C) the

women you meet need to be "in the mood" in the first place. If they are preoccupied with other things the may not

react at all (in a store or at the workplace). Hopefully at a party there will be some "on the prowl" so to speak or

at least more receptive.

Absolutely spot on. This is probably the most important

and overlooked detail around these parts. Most of the women I know are very preoccupied and not much will phase

them. Timing is very critical.

Rbt
03-06-2005, 08:21 AM
One other thread that covers part of

the "attitude" aspect:

(sorry, but I haven't quite gotten around to figuring out how to add in-message links

to other threads...)

Prerequisites for success with pheromones

yayo
03-06-2005, 02:14 PM
hi friends

I also have 16.

Well, I began with chikara and it was me well (proving it 2 weeks to see results) and now LOVE my Alter Ego, I use 2

drops and I cover them with colonge.

Perhaps should use AE although Chikara has the 3 pheros of AE

somebody that this thinks?