PDA

View Full Version : unscented chikara

TRock
03-03-2005, 01:58 PM
bruce, i remember you

said unscented chikara will come out in the spring. do you have an estimated arrival date yet?

satyrboy
03-04-2005, 07:46 AM
You read my mind. I was gonna

post this question myself today. I used some chikara gel packs, but I prefer to use my own scents....

Icehawk
03-04-2005, 11:30 AM
There should be a pool for this,

winner gets a sample :) How about it Bruce???

Gegogi
03-04-2005, 10:42 PM
What exactly are the pheromones

in Chikara? If you knew, you could roll your own from the 'mone kits.

kardoza
03-05-2005, 02:35 AM
That sounded like an interesting

prospect but.....

"contains -none, -nol, -rone, plus 4 other ingredients not included in any other

product"

:sad:

Icehawk
03-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Dont bother researching, it was

never revealed and I doubt it will, but if they keep putting it out with 'secret' pheros there is going to be

overlap. How does anyone know that Chik does not have the same secret pheros as A314 or maybe one of them is

WAGG???

Bruce
03-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Does sound like an idea whose time

is sort of getting around to showing up pretty soon. (is that definite enough?) :-)

BTW, one of the 4

mystery ingredients has since become somewhat known to mankind lately and will probably be included in a Love Scent

exclusive chem set, meaning there will be 4 known items in Chikara.

B

DrSmellThis
03-05-2005, 10:19 AM
That's good news!

Are you

any closer to revealing ratios of the "big three?"

Icehawk
03-05-2005, 10:32 PM
B-nol??? or B-rone??? or am I

just off completely on this one???

InternationalPlayboy
03-06-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm looking forward

to an unscented Chikara release. Chikara is my favorite product, but I was just thinking today about the colognes I

bought last year that I've hardly used. And I keep thinking I want to get a couple more.

It's probably

asking too much, but I would like to see an unscented Chikara combined with Perception technology for ease of

removal and more important, the cologne extending effect.

PheroExplorer
03-07-2005, 02:50 AM
Got some Chikara gel packs

with my latest order. Scent is bareable but still prefer using my own colognes.
I often apply pheromones just

before a meeting, if unscented. With scented pheros it would easily be smelled that I applied something smelling

much different from my usual colognes. Therefore I don't use and don't order scented pheros anymore.

Chikara

(like AE) is on my list, as soon as it comes out in an unscented version I'll definately buy it.

Sparky
03-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Does sound like an

idea whose time is sort of getting around to showing up pretty soon. (is that definite enough?) :-)

BTW, one of

the 4 mystery ingredients has since become somewhat known to mankind lately and will probably be included in a Love

Scent exclusive chem set, meaning there will be 4 known items in Chikara.

B

I was planning to buy

the chem set. Du you think I should wait until the "exclusive chem set" comes out? I just dont want to order the

chem set and a few weeks later there will be another new chem set that has some new stuff included, if you get my

point:wave:

CptKipling
03-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm guessing that the new

pheromone will come in a separate bottle like beta-nol and A1, so won't actually be included in the Chem Set.

Just a guess though.

Bruce
03-07-2005, 09:14 AM
The new mone chemicals will (if all

goes according to my vision) come both in a new chem set (small bottles all shrink wrapped together just like the

present one) *and* in separate bottles. It could take a while until it hits the shelves, so for current Chem set

interested shoppers, I would get the current model and pick up the "separate" bottles when they come out.

B

CptKipling
03-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Very cool :)

Any guess as

to how long we'll have to wait?

HB_88
03-08-2005, 08:06 PM
bruce, i remember you

said unscented chikara will come out in the spring. do you have an estimated arrival date yet?
I'd like

to add my support for unscented Chikara, especially since my workplace is "scent-free."

HB_88

120mg
03-10-2005, 11:42 PM
One more vote!

tounge
03-11-2005, 11:36 AM
I would love to see an unscented

Chikara. And I'm beggin you to work some miricle and get the unscented AE back. I have many world class colognes

that would go well with these unscented products.

sonicbum
03-11-2005, 04:37 PM
i'll be waiting for an

unscented version. i already use pi (from givenchy) with my chikara sometimes. i love both scents but i would love

to have the same pheromones in chikara in an unscented version so i could use alot more pi sometimes........