PDA

View Full Version : p10/w for Men?

satyrboy
03-02-2005, 05:55 AM
I've seen some

references to men using P10/w rather than the men's version. I get the theory, but when I search it, my queries

return few results(or too many depending on my wording)
Here's the question: Has anyone actually tried it? What

were your experiences.
I'm thinking of ordering P10 this week(unless I get distracted by a TGIF again).

oscar
03-02-2005, 08:52 AM
satyrboy,

Back before Perfect Ten

for Women contained Copulins I recall a few guys trying it because it had a Nol/None ratio that they thought better

suited their needs than did the men's version.
Since then I've only seen one or two males who have tried P10/w,

but several more who are willing to recommend it to other males without ever having used it themselves. I've voiced

my opinion on this kind of irresponsible posting both publicly and privately on several occasions.

Less

aggregious but certainly equally irresponsible are the posts I see where guys have recommended Copulin products to

other males without including the "Copulin Caveat".

Even in threads where the poster has clearly stated that he

is in a committed relationship, I see some guys very cavalierly recommending that they try Copulins. They often do

so without warning them that unless the Copulins are introduced into the couple's interactions in such a context

that they can in no way be construed as the scent of "another woman" by the female in the relationship, the male's

pheromone use can send the relationship in quite the opposite direction than that which he intended.

A married

woman can get suspicious when her spouse merely changes colognes. Imagine what would run through her mind when

laundering his shirts after a business trip, she opens the clothes dryer to find that her husband's clothes are

impregnated with the "scent of a woman" that she knows is not her own.

If you're really anxious to try some high

powered pheros, I'd recommend you try the men's version of P10.
If you're willing to experiment a bit to get

the best mix for you, give the Chem-Set a shot.
If you've got plenty of money and want to have a full range of

available ingredients, you can get the 10mL bottles of A-None, A-Nol, A-Rone, A1, and even a bottle of EW if you're

ready to try Copulins.

Oscar :)

satyrboy
03-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Thanks oscar! I appreciate the

advice. As you point out, it's sometimes difficult to separate theory from experience on the forums. Depending on

what TGIF brings, I may be ordering p10.
The copulin thing seems sorta fraught with danger. I'll hold off

there. I was thinkiing of buying some to put on the pillowcases, but I'll be waiting and see what pans out.
My

current -mones seem to be having the desired effect on my wife now, though.

tounge
03-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks oscar! I

appreciate the advice. As you point out, it's sometimes difficult to separate theory from experience on the

forums.

Not really all that difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. Hang

around here long enough and you'll figure out who knows what they are talking about, and who is blowing smoke out

their butt.

Marlboro_man
03-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Actually I use PI/W almost

daily. I put two drops in my hair. I like the results alot but sometimes it does cause a negative reaction from

women IMO.