PDA

View Full Version : OD during social or close dancing?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2001, 09:48 PM
I\'m an avid ballroom/social dancer. I guess the frequent partner changes and distance between partners would make a night of dancing ideal for testing mixes. However, since your partner is only about a foot from chest for the whole song (about 3 minutes average), would a normal dose of pheromones like cause an OD reaction?

oscar
11-25-2001, 02:34 PM
truth,

A \"normal\" dose of pheromones shouldn\'t cause an OD effect even if the subjects face is pressed against you. That\'s the whole idea. If you\'re wearing so much that it becomes a repellant at close range, this defeats the purpose of wearing an attractant in the first place.
The pheros will carry their effect beyond the range of a normal fragrance, and only very small quantities, as little as 30 picograms at delivery point (subject\'s VNO), are necessary to accomplish this. Neither you nor the target subject need to be able to consciously smell the mones for them to be effective.

Fragrancesupplies.com had a good quote on their site. It reads, \"Everyone has a personal scent circle which extends an arm\'s length from the body. No one should be aware of your fragrance unless he or she steps inside your circle.\" (Annette Green, President of the Fragrance Foundation,NYC)

Your phero circle will be greater than an arm\'s length even with conservative quantities applied. The stuff \"broadcasts\" naturally. You\'re better off adjusting phero quantities for close range effectiveness, rather than distance transmission. images/icons/wink.gif You\'d be pissed if some female came over to you from across the room to ask you what you were wearing, only to be turned off after sniffing you up close.
Intentional ODing is for people who are willing to waste their money, and aren\'t really interested in attracting women or getting laid. Just my opinion. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif