PDA

View Full Version : you guys are gonna kill me!!!

bhess25
03-01-2005, 04:43 PM
ok here

goes. I just got my AE and NPA (labeled PA and with papers that say PA...wait is there a difference?)..So im not

sure how to do all these figgures and conversions..I was using just one product at a time (one being the stuff from

adam and eve called Adam preromone cologne....dont think it works very well)...so now Id like to start mixing and

graduate myself to a P10 kit...so heres the question; Id like to start with a 1:10 NPA and AE mix now the NPA has a

dropper set into the top of the bottle and the AE has a removeable dropper..what are the sizes per drop of each and

should I get something from like a CVS (graduated syringes, sprayers etc. ...I know all of this is available at love

scent however, im not realy willing to spend more than the 80 bucks for two small bottles just yet (and im sure

theyll go a long way))....so what do you guys recomend I should do, is there a way I could mix this stuff without

getting special equipment?...also what I was thinking about doing is to just simply use the dropper fom the AE and

mix one drop of NPA with 10 of AE (using the same dropper of course)....or will it be bad to use the same dropper to

retrieve the product from both bottles?.....thanks for all the help

Billy

MOBLEYC57
03-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Here deep in the woods, drug

stores and Wal Mart carries eye droppers. :blink: It may not hurt, but I wouldn't use the AE dropper to get out

your NPA. Look for the eye droppers, and if that falls through, it's your AE dropper ... which means you can do

what'cha want! :drunk:

Now why would someone wanna kill you? :sick:

bhess25
03-01-2005, 06:03 PM
ohhh i dont know....another dumb

newbie question!!

bhess25
03-01-2005, 08:57 PM
so the other thing....has anyone

heard of or had any exeriences with "Adam pheromone cologne" from <deleted>....and does anyone know the pheromone

content of it?

thanks
Billy

kardoza
03-02-2005, 01:34 AM
I've never used it but I

googled it and at the bottom of this page there are a couple of reviews that gave it 5*. Maybe thats the website

dude who moves all the good reviews to the top or something - I dunno.

"Im getting so munch puss with this

cologne.My wife never wanted to touch me but now shes taking it in the ass blowing me just like she never seen a

cock before."

What a nice relationship:whip:
:lol:

<Link

Deleted>

CptKipling
03-02-2005, 09:51 AM
The bottle looks a lot like the

bottle for "Yes":

http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/44

(http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/44)

bhess25
03-02-2005, 05:06 PM
thats the stuff!!!...i dont know

mabye i applied it wrong but ive tried different applications and nothing seems to work with it. Its realy no big

deal I guess, im only 25 (wont be 26 till july)..and i DJ so i get tons of women this realy is just something for me

to have fun with.the cologne does smell pretty good so I guess mabye ill just use it for that (not all bad)...but at

any rate I got a couple eye droppers last night and a small spray bottle but with the sizes of the bottles of mones

Im thinkin mabye the spray bottle is wayyy too big. so what do you guys think, if i just use 10 drops of AE with one

drop of NPA (mabye more i have to work with it)..that would be fine right?

bhess25
03-02-2005, 05:13 PM
umm yeah I noticed that part was

deleted....i wont be putting URLs up again...(didnt know I shouldnt)...sorry bout that!