PDA

View Full Version : Question on NPA "dabs"

Riley
02-28-2005, 11:55 PM
When

people are talking about putting on x number of dabs of NPA, is that WITH the little plastic dropper in (finger

against the little pinhole), or are they removing the plastic insert and dabbing like with other products (finger

over the whole mouth of the bottle)? Obviously, there is a huge difference between the two, and I would hate to find

out I am extremely under/over dosing. I'd also hate to find out that some mean one thing, while others mean

another.

Riley

Gegogi
03-01-2005, 02:14 AM
Depends on the people! I leave

the plastic insert in as it leaks in my pocket otherwise. The post in the lid really creates a tight seal. Anywho,

the only thing that matters is what works for you. Everyone is different. I leave my finger slightly loose against

the hole and thus get a pretty big drop. I often use 6-8 drops (arms, back of hand, neck, throat and chest) and get

very positive results from women and no aggression from men. A young whippersnapper would probably OD on my dose.

bjf
03-01-2005, 06:14 AM
Whatever you do, keep the insert, as

it can all evaporate without it.

Riley
03-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the info! I noticed a

little leakage with mine too, and what you both say makes sense.

It is interesting that if "drops" are the

preferred method with NPA (and the insert) that most quote their usage in "dabs". Ah well, all roads lead back to

"experiment and see what works best for you". :D

Riley