PDA

View Full Version : calling all players!!

slickracer
02-28-2005, 06:30 PM
any players

in the house?? i like to know if there is any players in here that are naturallly good, or is getting good or, is

working to get good, with women other then just useing pheromones. after we all get togetaer we can proellly tlak

about players stuff .

Icarus
03-01-2005, 04:32 AM
If I understand the definition of

player correctly, then that used to be me. I'm quite settled at the moment, but still happily flirt away with

women (with no intentions) and have offers made, overt or otherwise.

Steve

Holmes
03-01-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm pretty good at Poker.

DrSmellThis
03-01-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm fishin' for only the

best fish. The kind I'd be a fool not to stay with. I used to throw out the big nets.

slickracer
03-01-2005, 07:56 PM
sup guys, 3 is a good start.

lets see if there is mroe

redphoenix
03-01-2005, 11:53 PM
although I dont like the term

player I guess if you mean someone that is actively trying to acquire the Don Juan factor then you can count me

in.

Icarus
03-02-2005, 04:39 AM
yeah, 'player' suggest that you

'play' women. And that's mean only bad things.

Steve

seduceme
03-03-2005, 11:18 AM
I can pull women consistently,

I get approached several times a night without pheromones already(and no its not because of my looks).

I

guess you can call me a player, but its so amateurish, besides it gets boring having sex with new girls you never

really get to know or connect with. But I guess its a phase alot of womanizers go through.

For me, right

now, I want the challenge, the unattainable girl, and she must have class, brains, looks, everything, oh and not be

a raging barskank-psycho. I guess im focused on quality over quantity nowadays.

slickracer
03-03-2005, 02:22 PM
ok sorry if the name is too

blunt. seduceme bring up a good point, have you guys ever feel that you get more thrills out of the chase it self

then sex it self?

redphoenix
03-03-2005, 10:14 PM
nah sex is evrything for

me...the chase is just part of getting it...hahahaha, besides I only go for the babes that seem unobtainable...cause

in actual fact they ARE attainable .....eventually

seduceme
03-04-2005, 11:38 AM
See, this is the difference

right here, Im going to teach you guys something.

Whenever you meet an amateur, he is focused on the medium,

on the game, techniques, the chase, the catch the rewards.

A pro however, thinks BEYOND the medium. Very

much like a promusician doesnt think of the notes he's going to play next but actually think beyond the instrument,

the song, the notes and think how he wants to express himself, what he wants to express through music.

To

say you do it for the rewards, the thrill of the chase and all this other crap is amateurish. A pro thinks beyonds

it, assumes that the reward will come as a given to the process, and see's beyond the chase. Much like a

proathelete when he is 'in the zone'. Or kinda like when Keanu Reeves finally 'gets it' in the end of the first

matrix movie. Actually matrix is a good example of how he develops to think beyond the medium and let go, soar above

it.

slickracer
03-04-2005, 03:32 PM
that was almost deep. but

what was the point you were trying to make? cause i think i wasn't able to comprehand your post fully ..

redphoenix
03-04-2005, 03:33 PM
there is no such thing as a

pro unless you are talking about a player only in it for the game ...all else is just what happens in nature,,,that

is guys like sex sex sex...period and thats really why we are interested in the power of pheromones...

Now the

ones that are ready to start a family and all the responsibilities that go with it , thats what I call a real true

to word honest man/woman. period.

Anything other than that is just animal magnetism/behaviour coming to the

fore of expression. Nothing wrong in that, certainly not amateur or pro stuff...just instinct ...

DrSmellThis
03-04-2005, 10:11 PM
This was my take on the "pro"

thing, if y'all can read between the lines:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p

=153313#post153313 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=153313#post153313)

TRock
03-11-2005, 08:56 AM
any players in

the house?? i like to know if there is any players in here that are naturallly good, or is getting good or, is

working to get good, with women other then just useing pheromones. after we all get togetaer we can proellly tlak

about players stuff .
i used to be good in highschool but going to college turned me into a chump. i'm

currently fixing that right now. i never cold approached in highschool so i'm learning that right now but i can

handle any chicks that i don't have to cold approach like in social cirlce. that's basically where my game is

right now.