PDA

View Full Version : best cardiovascual work out

slickracer
02-28-2005, 06:22 PM
i got 3

words to say to anyone looking to loose weigh..."dance dance revolution!!!!" when ever i play that game, i would be

sweating like a fat guy in a sonna. it also make you feel really good after, almost like a runner's high. so i say

poeple get off yoru but and go play some ddr!!

PHP 87
03-01-2005, 05:54 PM
In-Line Skatine is good, as is

Boxing and Basketball.

Just what is Dance dance revolution?

I've never heard of it, until

now.

Edit: Google answered my question.

Holmes
03-01-2005, 05:59 PM
I Googled it and I still don't

get it.

cig3f
03-01-2005, 06:44 PM

ManBeast
03-02-2005, 07:52 AM
The "best" cardio depends on

what you are trying to gain from it...
ex:
Weightloss: 65% maximal heartrate for 45 minutes-1 hour.

Cardiovascular health: 85% maximal heartrate for however long (conditioning/training).
Sprints and running stairs

(like at a stadium) are a special kinda cardio that even *I* can enjoy on occasion.
Playing a game (racquetball,

etc.) is another totally different kinda cardio...

DDR... yah, we have one and I've seen some people bust

their asses on it. I can't dance at all... but the girl I'm dating right now doesn't like the "simulated sex"

(dry-humping) that dancing is and would rather just skip to the "good stuff." :)

MB

PHP 87
03-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Before it came to the

states in the arcades and console, DDR was a craze that swept Japan. When I was in Japan, I remember being in the

arcade and seeing these guys totally get down to the beat on a stand up machine. Basically, it plays music along

with a step guide and the rhythm game proceeds as you match steps on a pad to the screen. If you do, it actually

times some wacky moves to the music. Games are crazy in Japan. Some of my favorites included a claw game that

dropped into a tank full of live lobsters and "Boong-Ga Boong-Ga", where you stick a robot finger into a mannequin

a$$ and watch the expressions of pain on the machine (no joke). There were plenty of rhythm games there, though,

including shaking moroccos to beats and the like.

CIG

Pic removed because link is no longer

valid

slickracer
03-08-2005, 10:19 PM
yeah i love ddr and another

thing about that game is, i love it when people start looking at me. as soon as they start looking. i get more jumpy

and all over the place.