PDA

View Full Version : pheromones doing thier thing or the placebo effect

slickracer
02-28-2005, 06:14 PM
when it comes to pheromones i don't know if they work or not. the reason being is because

even with out pheromones, Im the type of person that is always flirting with girls. I would walk down the hall ways,

tell girls to stop undressing me with thier eyes, winking, telling them they can only be my firends, etc... im

pretty flirty kind of guy, plus im kinda of touchy. I am confortable with touching girls and haveing girls touch me,

so even with the pheromones most the time i can't tell if its the pheromoens or just stright up my stdullyness

:think: :lol: .. but i do enjoy wearing them because for me i think it gives me alot more confadance seeing as how

good i smell (i got ae), It also makes me more agressive when it comes to talking to girls. seeing as how after i

started useing ae, i been just strigh up agressive in a sence that iw ould start talking to girls about fucking and

their fantasys and they won't really mind. so anyone got any ideas on this topic?

Gegogi
02-28-2005, 08:36 PM
You don't seem to need 'mones.

So why bother if you're da man? 'Mones are most effective for old farts that require pheromone replacement

therapy. They're rather expensive if you merely need a placebo effect. A new doo, designer shirt and jeans might be

a better investment for you.

Marlboro_man
02-28-2005, 10:23 PM
so

anyone got any ideas on this topic?
Do a search on placebo effect and you will see this topic has been

discussed before.

Holmes
02-28-2005, 10:38 PM
I would walk

down the hall ways, tell girls to stop undressing me with thier eyes, winking, telling them they can only be my

firends, etc...

I've had to do the same thing, but they just won't listen.

It's tough.

slickracer
03-01-2005, 03:14 PM
yeah holmes. its like the

mroe you push them away, the more they want you. (remmber that guys) sometimes its a curse to be me haha

brunoc
03-01-2005, 03:56 PM
the girls that ofen doent do

nothing when you get in the range, with the mones the some girls become crasy, and you doent do anything special

But if you witout mones do this, mones cant help you

kardoza
03-01-2005, 04:12 PM
I don't get it. If you're such

a stud and have girls "undressing you with their eyes" then why do you continue to use pheromones if they

give you more confidence because you "smell good"....Surely you can smell good with a decent after shave or cologne

and draw confidence from that or from the fact you have so many women at your feet? :box:

slickracer
03-01-2005, 07:41 PM
actually kardoza, this is teh

first bottle of ae i bough and im testing it out. the reason i brough it is so i can test out if they really do it

or not.

to what you said: the reason you say things like that is because its a game. a players game. women

loves to play games all the time. everything they say has something to do with testing you or seeing if you are good

enough. im sure many guys would agree with me on this. they love drama and games. also they get hit on all the time,

ahveing guys comeing up to them, handing the world to them on a siler platter. and now someone like me comes along,

tell them that they are not good enough, thier egos kick in to try to prove that they are good enough. and they will

start chaseing you. ever notice girls going out with jearks. and they come to you (friendly nice guys) and tell you

all thier problems and shit. you think to your self, ohh nows my chance to show her i care. well you start talking

to her and conferting her, she start to like you, not in that way that you want and they throw this line out and im

sure most guys heard it before " i jsut want to be freinds, and not ruin the relationship that we have" well after

that , you ever want her more, ever notice that??? well jsut play the same game that they play on you , on them, and

now you are seeing the world througe thier eyes and you are in!!

im not saying be a jeark, but play hard to

get!!

can i get an aman?

brunoc
03-01-2005, 07:46 PM
slickracer (member.php?u=2308), perfect post, you think exactly like me, just ignore and she become

crasy to get you

Gegogi
03-01-2005, 09:32 PM
"...she start to like you,

not in that way that you want and they throw this line out and im sure most guys heard it before " i jsut want to be

freinds, and not ruin the relationship that we have" well after that , you ever want her more, ever notice

that???"

I've noticed a lot of young whippersnappers quote similar scenarios in this forum. I'm not

sure what the problem is, but maybe it's an age thing. I fuck most of my female friends, and usually after making

it clear I just want to be friends. Of course maybe my definition of "friends" differ from yours. Lots of women are

looking for causual friendships with men. So you talk story, hang out, go shopping, etc., and bang one another if

you get horny. It's a natural progression. You don't have to put on any airs or play stupid games.

The main

problem I've seen with my approach is sometimes the women wants more than friendship--commitment--and the

friendship goes to shit.

kardoza
03-02-2005, 01:28 AM
<Link Deleted>
Yeah I can see

you're point...You're therefore using pheromones to amplify your actions and the desire women should have for

you?

slickracer
03-02-2005, 06:09 PM
im just trying stuff out. but

it seems as tho it dson't work all the time with everyone. hmm. i sitll don't know my feelsings on this yet. then

again im just a newb to this pheromone game.