PDA

View Full Version : Androstenol 0.1%, Anyone?

Silcat
02-28-2005, 03:41 AM
I was

wondering if someone has experienced with the concentraded androstenol formula, the one in a 10 ml bottle with 10 mg

of NOL in a ethanol base... I'm curious about the concentration and the differente base (ethanol) as opposed to

the regular oil based SOE. I haven't found a post were people talked about this, perhaps because it's expensive

and it only has one pheromone, wich makes someone to buy other kind of mones if it wants more variety, i hope this

is a pertinent question...

CptKipling
02-28-2005, 10:06 AM
That is not a pheromone

product, per se, it is actually a top up for the Chemistry Set - which should hint that it is used mainly for

experimentation and gets diluted.

Silcat
02-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Wait, but people still use it

right? I just want to know if there are people using it and what results compared to other NOL sources, if they

tried it alone, mixed up, diluted ( to what degree)... If you add a little RONE to it you get something like SOE,

but not in a oil based product mix.

oscar
02-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Silcat,

When I had the Chemistry

Set a few years back the first thing that I ran out of was the Androstenol. Making SOE clone cologne additives

probably accounted for that. I had plenty of A-None sources, so I think I STILL have about a mL of that left from my

original Chem-Set. And I used the A-Rone quite sparingly, so that lasted quite a while.

Since the 10mL bottles

of the CS stuff became available I've bought at least two, possibly three bottles of the A-Nol. It's quite handy

for making mixes. The only way that I ever used it "straight from the bottle" more or less, was to mix a drop into a

glob of hair gel just before applying.
I've used other .1% products in this way such as P10 and A1, but I'd use

the A-Nol for special ocassions when the others may have been inappropriate.

It's very potent, but doesn't

have anywhere near the aroma of either the A-None or A-Rone of the same concentration.

It's good stuff and an

excellent bang for the buck in my opinion.

Oscar :)

DrSmellThis
02-28-2005, 03:05 PM
I agree. I use chem set -nol

every day, straight from the bottle.

Silcat
03-01-2005, 03:19 AM
And the fact that is in ethanol

as opposing SOE's oil base makes it more effective or is solely the high concentration that makes it potent? What

about the OD cases of -nol? Do they happen easely with such high concentrated stuff or is -nol really so "bening"

that you can push it? When the OD happens, it's like -none OD? Agressive behaviour coming your way?

bjf
03-01-2005, 06:09 AM
It is a myth that soe has an oil

base, right?

It is tough to say though how different carriers change this, but since their are differences in

how they absorb into your skin, how quickly they evaporate, they do make a difference.

A Nol OD is basically

people getting headaches around you, or someone coming off as too nice. That isnt a problem for females, but it is

for the males.

BassMan
03-01-2005, 07:24 AM
It is a myth that soe

has an oil base, right?

Glycol base, IIRC.

-Bass

Silcat
03-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Oh... SOE gives only headaches?

I'm gonna push it then...

"Glycol base, IIRC." , thanks Bassman.

DrSmellThis
03-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I think you can gauge doses

from smell. You want to smell "shower fresh" after about 90 minutes wearing -nol. If you wear too much it starts to

smell "metallic." I found one drop from the chem set bottle to be about right. The headaches can be a problem,

though. People with fragrance sensitivities probably tend to be sensitive to high doses of -nol, IMHO.

bjf
03-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Sometimes I wonder if shower fresh

has less to do with body smell and more to do with fragranced soaps.

DrSmellThis
03-01-2005, 04:21 PM
It can, but the main reason is

natural body musk, including the -nol smell, A1 and others.