PDA

View Full Version : AE cause male aggresion?

cibasi
02-27-2005, 09:55 AM
I experienced

some male aggresion from 2 different guys recently:

incident 1:
i was wearing 3 dabs of wagg + 2 drops of

ae. girls behave more friendly towards me. this guy in my class whom i rarely know well came up to me, signal me

with his 2 fingers to look straight at his eyes, i just said "i hope u r not gay" and laughed it off. the guy then

said "i hope u got beat up"

incident 2:
i was wearing 1/4 pack of chikara gel + 2 drops of ae. reaction

from females are good. the girl sitting at my left side just can't get enough of me and kept talking to me and

another girl sitting at my right side constantly trying to grab my attention. since the lecture was boring, so i

flirted quite a bit with both of them. after class, this guy that i don't know at all just came up to me and ask me

to shut the fcuk up. caught by surprise, i just said ok and think he would just walk away. he kept staring at me

after that made me kinda piss off and i stared him back. he kicked the table and then walked off the classroom. so

after i packed my stuff and ready to go lunch with the 2 girls, this guy was standing outside as if waiting to pick

up a fight with me. of course i ignored him and walked away.

now that left me wondering what's going on

there. i dress, act, behave and speak just like before. there's no problem at all when i wore chikara or wagg

alone. i wonder if it's because of ae or just some random event coincidentally pop out when i was wearing it.

anyone has similar experience while wearing ae or other combo involve ae?

slick
02-27-2005, 10:01 AM
ive had louds of men try to start

fights with me over the years, especially when i over do it on the none.

That guy is most probably jealous that

your getting all the attention from the chicks.

ManBeast
02-27-2005, 10:02 AM
yep... `none OD, the women are

liking the dose that you have (apparently), but it's enough to also set some guys off as well. might want to

consider a little less AE, or different application points, or a combination of the two.

MB

bjf
02-27-2005, 10:14 AM
AE's most abundant pheromone is

-none.

Sounds like you might be producing alot to begin with naturally.

Use less AE. The women's

formula might be better ratios for you, but it is scent is too fem for a guy to wear.

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2005, 12:05 PM
AE's most abundant

pheromone is -none.

Sounds like you might be producing alot to begin with naturally.

Use less AE. The

women's formula might be better ratios for you, but it is scent is too fem for a guy to wear.
Less AE or

less WAGG? :think: Seems like 2 dabs of WAGG and 3-4 drops of AE would fix things, no?

SirAngel
02-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Less AE or

less WAGG? :think: Seems like 2 dabs of WAGG and 3-4 drops of AE would fix things, no?
Less AE!

Mobly...there´s no none in the normal wagg.

bjf
02-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Less AE or less

WAGG? :think: Seems like 2 dabs of WAGG and 3-4 drops of AE would fix things, no?

That might be a

good mix for most people, but this guy seems pretty prone to none ODs. So less AE, as Sir Angel said, not less

wagg.

Gegogi
02-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Yesterday I applied 8 sprays of

Heat and a half gel pack of SOE, hoping to OD. No such luck. I hung at the local shopping center, talked to lots of

people both male and female and only got flirting from women and friendly but respectful behavior from men. I

refreshed with a couple more sprays of Heat and hit happy hour at a strip club. Again I had a good time and

encountered only flirting from women and friendiness from male customers. Hell, one guy even bought me a drink. Of

course I probably have little natural 'none production and can swim in the stuff without ill effects. Nevertheless,

that guy in your class was an incredible ass, 'none or not. 'Mones don't override freewill and you always know

the difference between right 'n wrong. He probably also has problems with road rage and will get the shit kicked

out of him soon.

CptKipling
02-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Maybe the other guys are just

envious of the attention he was getting. This doesn't require a -none OD.

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Less AE!

Mobly...there´s no none in the normal wagg.Guy 1: Okay, let me explain the view through Mobley's

lenses ... there have been other posts in which the question of being gay came to boil. In those post, and I can be

wrong, it sounded like too much WAGG was used. You guys are looking at the word aggressive, I was looking at

the word gay. Didn't sound like the guy wanted to beat him up, to me. :think:

Guy 2: Yep ... it

has been said that the Chika gel pack packs a punch, and to use poco. To add AE to it could be labled as too

much none. :frustrate

bjf
02-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Guy 1: Okay,

let me explain the view through Mobley's lenses ... there have been other posts in which the question of being gay

came to boil. In those post, and I can be wrong, it sounded like too much WAGG was used.

When I saw

"gay" come up I figured that might have been where you were coming from.

However, our subject did the name

calling, as the other guy was staring him down.

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2005, 02:05 PM
When I saw "gay" come

up I figured that might have been wear you were coming from.

However, our subject did the name calling, as the

other guy was staring him down.
I stand corrected.:wave:

Damn dirty reading glasses! :frustrate

Gegogi
02-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Sometimes women suspect I'm gay.

And I derive great enjoyment and satisfaction demonstrating otherwise. Hopefully they'll be sore for days...and,

when recovered, come back for more. Actually their curiosity often draws them to me.

Men sometimes do also

but who cares what some dickless cretin thinks? I don't.

cibasi
02-27-2005, 04:09 PM
thanks for the feedback guys,

appreciate it.

AE's most abundant pheromone is -none.

Sounds like you might be

producing alot to begin with naturally.

how do i know i produce -none a lot?

btw, the

first guy isn't gay (heard he got a gf ). i just said that to loosen things up and just wanna laugh it off without

having to mess with him for nothing.

bjf
02-27-2005, 04:41 PM
thanks for the feedback

guys, appreciate it.

how do i know i produce -none a lot?

btw, the first guy isn't gay

(heard he got a gf ). i just said that to loosen things up and just wanna laugh it off without having to mess with

him for nothing.

It doesn't matter if you actually produce a lot of none naturally. All you have to

do is pay attention to how much none you can wear in relation to everyone else. If its less, and it sounds like it

is, wear less than the average dosages and/or pair with softer products.

Watcher
02-27-2005, 08:07 PM
10 Dabs of AE

Other option

AE/SOE combo - throw in some NPA

Actually 70% SOE and 30% NPA should reduce aggression

Or you could

go alter ego for women has some cops should cool those guys down

You have to learn to handle idiots however -

embarrass them or learn to fight - do some weight work they think twice before taking on someone that is 6 foot and

110kg and built like a brick sheethouse (me)

It sounds like yure at school though - therefore young teenage

boys are stupid fools

Just try to ignore them or ask em are they gay.

Tiger4
02-28-2005, 12:30 AM
It's probably the not the AE,

but the none in it. Any heavy none product makes me feel more assertive, aggressive and at times pissed off.

Copulins do pretty much the same thing but I notice more of a euphoric feeling with them. I got into a pretty bad

confrontation with a guy while wearing PCC; I was on the phone with someone in my office, he told me to get off the

phone. I just ignored him, then he raised his voice at me and cursed me out.

I have to be very careful when

wearing any product containing a significant amount of none. I usually wear it in conjunction with nol or beta-nol

but never alone. The same goes for any copulin containing product.

Watcher
02-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Tiger4 - bulk up in size go to the

gym and then the none effect actually becomes less because your visible size over the "pissed off beta" becomes more

of a deterrent to keep his mouth shut hence he could be whacked (its a subconscious effect)

Riley
03-01-2005, 12:20 AM
I know the instant reaction is

that too much -none can cause aggression in other alphas... but there is also the possibility that too much WAGG

made him look too nice and non-confrontational... so the dude might have thought he could "steal" the girls away, or

at least embarass cibasi in front of the two girls. I know that when I have worn WAGG before, that some people seem

to act a little less respectful. 'None-heavy mixes work well for me.

Riley

cibasi
03-01-2005, 07:22 PM
the second guy that messed with

me looked kinda stressed out though. could it be possible -none causes more stress in stressed people? but the first

guy seemed ok (i mean didn't look stressed)

anyway, trying to impress girl by messing with other guy in

front of them is definitely not a good strategy. those 2 girls were offensed more than i was, keep refering him as

psycho, weirdo and freak, lol.