PDA

View Full Version : Stop trying to impress women?

tunnel
02-27-2005, 08:17 AM
This

morning i was doing my ironing and thinking about the events in the previous night. While doing this started to

think about the haunting question (im sure many other males do) "what am i doing wrong". I think i have finally

answered it.

Ever since the age of 12 i have been looking to attract girls:think: . And i was thinking i should

be more succesful than i am now. All this time i have been trying to impress girls. Most the things i do, the

clothes i wear, the muscles i build etc etc, is to impress girls.

I then realised that i do not try at all to

impress my friends and thats why i have so many. The people i spend less time around are the people that try to

impress me! Obviously this is the same case for girls. :frustrate

From now on im going to stop trying to

impress and start doing what i actually want to do and like. Hopefully this theory will work better for me than the

old one.

Pheromones do work i know that, but its not the full solution.

What do you players out there

think? :think:

Tunnel

satyrboy
02-27-2005, 09:25 AM
JOC, how old are you? If

you're 18 +/- a couple of years, you're ahead of the curve on fiiguring this out. If you're looking for just

action, a goal directed "impress the girls" approach is probably effective if done correctly. (I was never any good

at that, but I knew plenty of guys who were) If you actually want to date someone whose company you enjoy for more

than a few hours, having your own goals, interests and focuses will better prepare you in the long run.

That

said, there's no doubt putting some time into your appearance, manners and social skills gives you an advantage.

TRock
02-27-2005, 09:36 AM
that's awesome that you figured

that out on your own. i found the only thing that impresses girls is the attitude that your project. but the paradox

is you're not really trying to impress them. you are the prize, they have to impress you. check out these sites if

you want to speed up your learning process.

http://www.badboylifestyle.com (http://www.badboylifestyle.com/)

www.fastseduction.com (http://www.fastseduction.com/)

www.doubleyourdating.com (http://www.doubleyourdating.com/) and

www.realworldseduction.com (http://www.realworldseduction.com/)

i'm gonna borrow this from shark

since i can't find the article he wrote. the way society is set up, it gives you the perception that only

successful hard working guys that serve society's purpose become successful with women. every guy's purpose in

life is to keep the society running smoothly (cops, teachers, workers) and one day once you have served society's

purpose you will get laid. society needs worker bees, if guys realized you don't have to be a worker bee to get

laid the world would collaspe because who the hell really wants to be a worker bee.

Ever

since the age of 12 i have been looking to attract girls:think: . And i was thinking i should be more succesful than

i am now. All this time i have been trying to impress girls. Most the things i do, the clothes i wear, the muscles i

build etc etc, is to impress girls.
you sound just like me around a year ago. everything i used to do in

life was connected to girls some how. i still believe in looking good but if you invest some time in learning the

game. anything you think you do to impress girls besides learning the game is trivial.

MOBLEYC57
02-27-2005, 11:56 AM
Ever since the age

of 12 i have been looking to attract girls:think: . And i was thinking i should be more succesful than i am now. All

this time i have been trying to impress girls. Most the things i do, the clothes i wear, the muscles i build etc

etc, is to impress girls.

I then realised that i do not try at all to impress my friends and thats why i have

so many. The people i spend less time around are the people that try to impress me! Obviously this is the same case

for girls. :frustrate

From now on im going to stop trying to impress and start doing what i actually want to do

and like. Hopefully this theory will work better for me than the old one.
I'm not a player, but I THINK

that when you love YOURSELF, the clothes you wear, the muscles you build etc etc, will be/become natural.

Women

have different taste ... one may be impressed for one reason, and others may not. Learn to love yourself enough to

want to work out, to dress nice, to smell good, and once you find that special person, you will be appreciated for

it. If you're happy with YOU, others will follow, because there's something so different about the attitudes of

people that love themselves and people that is really into God. You can see the glow!

Impressing people is

overrated, and loving yourself will place you above that and all those that live that kind of life. Nice clothes,

muscles, etc. etc. will not keep a woman, but with the attitude of loving yourself ... she may leave, but she'll

have no choice but to think of you a little more than often. In every relationship, I made damn sure that I took my

hunny places (mentally) that she's never been. Must be working, 'cause I've never have a woman that didn't try

to come back. Never!

Love yourself ... you will impress most. And there's a difference in the attitude of

loving yourself, and being full of yourself. Two different animals. :sick: That's my thoughts, and I'm sticking

wit'it. Save the cows ... eat more chicken!:run:

Mobley's 2 cents.

Gegogi
02-27-2005, 12:59 PM
I say march to your own drum and

be true to yourself. Nothing else matters. If a woman is attracted to you because of an artifical act you contrived,

she ain't the "prize" nohow.

Rbt
02-27-2005, 03:03 PM
I say march to your

own drum and be true to yourself. Nothing else matters. If a woman is attracted to you because of an artifical act

you contrived, she ain't the "prize" nohow.
Bingo! No good living a lie. If you live in a way that is

"pleasing" and satisfying to yourself, it will show. And that positive aura is what will attact the "good" ones.

Living or doing things that are against your natural bent will also eventually show, and just make things worse in

the end. That's probably one reason why relationships fall apart and/or end in bitter ways. Living a lie just

weaves a more tangled web, and takes too much time and energy away from life.

Watcher
02-27-2005, 08:13 PM
There are those of us that the

pheromones do a lot more than just get attention in that case let them do the job.

It takes mental awareness

to come to some conclusions - yes you need to have an excitement factor to impress the girls but she will either be

interested or not interested i have found

Those that show some interest can be pursued those that dont well -

guess what no amoutn of cockballing, loud obnoxious behaviour will work

As for the attention whores (those

that just use guys for attention while blocking anything else) ignore them theyll either do everything in their

power to get attetnion or move onto the next guy - these girls are mostly a waste of time effort and

money

You could date a fat girl and go to the gym and drag here along = get her fit then shes youres already

?

happyman
02-28-2005, 01:34 AM
Tunnel,

Don't "try" to

impress. Just impress.

And you will do fine.

Happy

esk6969
02-28-2005, 03:38 PM
if guys realized

you don't have to be a worker bee to get laid the world would collaspe because who the hell really wants to be a

worker bee.

LOL, that is f'ing hilarious, and true....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree with most

everything TRock said. And yes, you are correct, trying to get girls by impressing girls, is called "circular

reasoning", and is always unsuccessful, whether it's applied to girls or whatever.

Just don't take it too far

in the other direction, and pretend like you don't care at all what other people think. I think the only people

who can truly say that with honesty are ascetic bhuddists, and tibetan monks. Everyone else, needs people to

accomplish what we want in life, and so therefore, it matters at least a *little* what they think, at least for the

brief period of time we are interacting with them. But, the way to impress, not just girls, but all people, isn't

to just "be yourself", unless yourself is already that fully actualized, awesome human being you want to be. Most

of the rest of us, have some work to do.

And, if that's you, then the best way to impress people isn't by

just "being yourself", but rather by making yourself the best self you can be, and THEN "being yourself." There's

lots of nerds who live with their parents in their twenties for lack of any other options, sit around and play video

games all day, and they are probably real comfortable with themselves, (and with taking advantage of their parents),

but they don't pull any ass. You've got to make yourself into the winning image of yourself you have in your

mind, so that your attitude, and your projection, are congruous, and not in disharmony with one another. This can

best be summed up by the ingenious line by Louis and Copeland in the landmark book "How to Succeed with Women":

"Get your validation from your life, not your women."

Rbt
02-28-2005, 03:56 PM
You could date a

fat girl and go to the gym and drag here along = get her fit then shes youres already ?
I kinda tried

something like that a number of years ago. Didn't work. She "stayed fat" so to speak and I got too tired to do

anything anyway... (yes I know that comment was a bit of a joke)

brunoc
03-01-2005, 07:12 PM
I find that this is one of the

best things to be made, therefore if you make dificult to the woman,to she conquer you become a challenge