PDA

View Full Version : Mones for date?

gfunk
02-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Hellooo!!

I have a

date 2morrow! :wub:

Does anybody have any reccomendations towards what I should try to weear of the pheromones

that I have? (AE,PI,SOE) and in case how much?

I have tried 3drops of AE at one date, and the girl was giving

me really great body language, hairtwirling, moviing hands up and down her glass, and so on, but she wanted to go

home afterwards, and did not want to see me again. I really tried my best to put my best game on. Let me add that I

seem to be able to use quite large dosages of phero's, but this girl might have thought that I was too much too

handle.

Pllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeee help me get some goody puunannniiii!!!!! hehehe!!!

esk6969
02-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Well, someone is bound to tell

you this, so it might as well be me.... The most important factor in how your date will go is YOU, not your 'mones.

Sure, maybe you can put 'em off with an OD, but I doubt 3 drops of AE was an OD range on your last date.

Especially given the body language on her part that you describe, it sounds like the part that was messed up was

you. Having almost no information to go on, I would have to guess, based on your 'mone signature, and her apparent

(subconscious) reaction to them, that you failed to "close". Whether or not that was because she thought you were

"too hot to handle", or otherwise, is irrelevant.

It is irrelevant, because in a dating situation, it doesn't

matter what women think - it only matters what they respond to. Your actions can elicit responses on their part

that can override whatever they are thinking - it's easy for that to be changed, since it's all chick logic

anyway, and chick logic is, by definition, relative and flexible.

In other words, men have thoughts, and then

commit actions based on those thoughts (he's a 'man of his word', etc.), whereas chicks commit actions, and then

pattern their thoughts to rationalize those actions (I kept talking about my ex-boyfriend, and he didn't kiss me,

he must be insecure, etc.).
If you don't believe any of this (or even if you do), it's easy to test. I would

go ONLY with the SOE this time, and concentrate more on using your words and actions to create within her an

emotional state conducive to seducing her. Trust me, with SOE, she'll be so "talky" that there will be PLENTY of

opportunities to do that.

SwingerMD
02-24-2005, 06:10 PM
I second esk6969's and

nikodr's advice. Use the SOE. Flirt with her, make her laugh, tease her, keep it light and funny . . . in other

words 'interact' with her. The pheros will enhance whatever you say and do. If you don't say or do anything

there is nothing to enhance. Just putting pheros on will not get you a girlfriend or get laid. If that were the

case, any woman would $#@6 any inanimate rubber object if you put . . . uh nevermind :blink:. . .
anyhow the

point is you still have to use your social skills.

gfunk
02-25-2005, 10:17 AM
I really tried my best to put my

best game on - meaning I did a really good effort at it too.. But nevertheless she ended up not interessted. This

was an internet date tho'.

So, basically, for the date should I use SOE, lets say 6 inches as usual,

then bring my PI and add it during the evening?

Any more tips and opinions? :cheers:

Thx! :thumbsup:

gfunk
02-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Oh, lala! I will! Thx!

The

date has been postponed , but I will definately tell :)

gfunk
03-16-2005, 06:19 AM
Ahh..the date is

finally set for this weekend! I just recieved my newest order, WAGG-N, chikara gel packs, and NPA.

Any

more new advices for this?

I would certainly want to make the best "mone-situation" going on this day,

as to enhance my features to the most..:thumbsup:

Any help, comments and suggestions would be highly

appreciated!

Thank you, and best of luck to me! ;)

a.k.a.
03-16-2005, 07:12 AM
Six inches of SOE would be perfect

for me. But I won’t be the one going on the date.

My advice is to test pheromones before using them on

a date.
Wear whatever elicits the biggest smiles from the most women in the age group you are dating.

gfunk
03-17-2005, 03:03 AM
I'm planning to use 2 drops of

WAGG-N in my hairgel, one drop of NPA split between my ears, and 8-10 inches of SOE, and maybe bring my NPA and SOE

to the location.

2-3 drops of PI and 10-12 inches of SOE has given my best results so far, but I recon that PI

would be too strong for a first date...

Hope to hear some more advice! :)

Watcher
03-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Lets see evne with pheromones most

dates probably wont go anywhere as they say try try try again - try not to go after specific targets you can get

disappointed wait for someone ot be favourable if you like her and the feeling is mutual - thats when yu close the

deal

But for you all these dates are experience - each knockback etc is something to learn from or just

realise ti wasnt going to happen and find something else to go after.

gfunk
03-17-2005, 05:49 PM
Thank you soo much guys!

:thumbsup:

So here's my dosage plan for the day:

1 drop WAGG-N, 1 drop NPA, applicated at noon.

8-10 inches of SOE applied about half an hour before the date (evening).

1 drop of NPA re-applied at the

"secret bathroom visit trick" as suggested thank you very much! ;)

I'd want to reapply NPA instead of the PI

in the evening as this is reputed to be the "horny" mone-stuff, I also get the secret ingredient, and it doesn't

smell the way PI does.

I will most definately tell how it goes!:wub::lovestruc

Cheeeers!:cheers:

gfunk
03-18-2005, 04:34 AM
Duuuh, it has been postponed once

again...... We do have an amazing situation, so we'll make sure to reschedule very soon. I'll post, I'll

definately let you know all about this when it finally is on.

Thx :)

Watcher
03-18-2005, 12:54 PM
Keep us informed - stories like

this are always good to read - as are disappointments, failures and itneresting amazing siutations