PDA

View Full Version : Realm for Women... Opinion??

Kendra
02-24-2005, 06:39 AM
Hello,

I'm a newbie from France and I never used phero before. In fact I still didn't buy any because I simply don't

know what to choose...

I met a guy 3 weeks ago and he seems interested but I am not sure about him, so I would

like to boost the things a bit...
I mean it's on a good way, I even slept with him on Monday night, but just

slept...

I've seen an advertising on a german site for the "Realm for Women" and I would like to know if it

works quite good...

I read so much contradictory things about phero that I don't know what to think really...

DrSmellThis
02-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Realm is a good product, but

doesn't have much of a reputation for attraction. The products sold here would work better.

BassMan
02-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Hello, I'm a newbie

from France and I never used phero before. In fact I still didn't buy any because I simply don't know what to

choose...

I met a guy 3 weeks ago and he seems interested but I am not sure about him, so I would like to boost

the things a bit...
I mean it's on a good way, I even slept with him on Monday night, but just slept...

I've

seen an advertising on a german site for the "Realm for Women" and I would like to know if it works quite good...

I read so much contradictory things about phero that I don't know what to think really...
Realm for

Women contains the chemical sold here as A-1. It's reputed to enhance female mood. And if you feel good about

yourself, you will come across as sexier. Personally, if I wanted to get that effect, I'd get some A-1 here, so I

had choice over what scent I mixed it with.

I've had good luck using Realm for Women as a massage lotion. It

did improve at least one female's mood greatly :-)

Additionally, if you want to get him hot, copulins are

probably the way to go. There are a number of copulin products here.

-Bass

Gegogi
02-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Like Mr. Bass says, Realm for

Women has a small amount of Androstadienone, a pheromone know to relax women. It doesn't do anything directly for

men (except, hopefully, soften up the woman). I've been using Androstadienone and, in my experiences this last

month, it does indeed help simulate a "feel good" mood for women. Personally I'm not wild about the sweet vanilla

scent of Realm for women. It's okay but you can probably find a much better scent and add your own Androstadienone.

I do like the smell of Realm for men.

culturalblonde
02-26-2005, 05:06 PM
I use Realm a lot and I

have noticed that men and women are more relaxed and more open. I don't care too much for the scent, so I don't

put too much on. I usually just use the lotion or lightly spray the back of my neck. It's worth trying out.

silksand
03-30-2005, 11:19 AM
I've got Realm and Inner Realm

(IR has a fresher, nonvanillic scent) and am just discovering that the smell is much more pleasant if you mix a

spray or 2 with a bit of unscented body lotion and apply it that way, which also gives you broader dispersal. It's

quite effective for my mood and strangely, I'm beginning to notice that my husband actually acts more actively

affectionate when I'm wearing it! (or could that be because I'm in a sweeter mood? hmmm...)

bindy
03-30-2005, 12:42 PM
I also have both the Inner Realm

and Realm. I like the Inner Realm better. The scent of Realm, for me, is too heavy, and gives me a headache. I

have noticed that Inner Realm does have a positive, although not a sexually attracting, effect. Maybe a combo of

that plus PCC would do the trick.

Bindy

NaughtieGirl
04-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Thanks all for steering me

away from Realm. I found the Inner Realm at Marshall's - 19.99 for both the bottle and the body lotion packaged

together. Boy even this one has that "sweet" smell! I don't care for it too much. The lotion smells entirely

different. That lotion smells like that teatree/cucumber mix. So when I mix them together it's OK. I've also

improved the scent of the perfume by spraying mango/mandarin on top of it.

For men they only had the

moisturizer, so I got that as well, out of curiosity. Besides, us women like to moisturize, don't we!

I saw on

ebay that they now have Pherorose by Realm. Maybe they finally got wise about the smell of it!

countesszero
04-07-2005, 08:44 AM
I think Realm's fragrance

is a bit to strong. Although when I've used it I've gotten positive reactions from women mostly.Of course that's

great if your bi but I'm not so I prefer to use either a spiked cologne or one of the IR's. I have Desire and

Seduce. Seduce is my favorite thus far.

Of course you could use Realm as a cover scent with your other mones and

see how that goes.

The Countess