PDA

View Full Version : Animal testicle size as it relates to female promiscuity

phersurf
02-23-2005, 06:20 PM
This stuff is fascinating!

The larger a male animals testicles in relation to his

body size is a direct indication (100% predictable) of the promiscuity of the females of that

species.

Gorillas have very small testiacles for their body size. Gorilla matings are long term and are

comprised of a single, middle aged, dominant male with several females in his group, and several black back males

used as sentrys that do not mate with the females. The females are always faithful. Because any offspring of the

females in his group are always his, there is no competition for his genetic material (sperm), so he does not have

to mate very often. Male gorillas are somewhat invloved with the rearing of the young. If the silver back dies or

gets pushed out by a younger silver back, the silver back that takes over almost always kills all the infants in the

group (he doesn't want another's genes in his group).

Chimps (bonobo chimps especially) have extremely

large testicles for their body size, in fact they are much bigger than a gorillas. Females are extremely

promiscuous, in fact they perform lesbian acts as well as many couplings per day with many males. Since the males

have extreme competition for their sperm, they mate often to give their sperm the greatest chance of fertalizing an

egg. They obviously have no long term matings and the males do not participate in the rearing of the young (why

should they, they have no idea which are theirs).

This is true across the animal kingdom. It's just as true

in birds as it is in mamals.

Now lets look at humans (we are primates after all). Males have testicles that

fall somwhere in the middle as compared to chimps and gorillas. And women are also somwhere in the middle in their

promiscuity. Typically a female will look for a male that makes good money and is stable (a provider, what we

typically call a "nice guy") that she can be sure will be around to help rear her children. But she will look for

lover (a "bad boy") to impregnate her, she wants "sexy genes" so she can be sure that her male children will also

carry "sexy genes" and be more likely to find a mate themselves.

If you doubt this, in every country and

culture that has been tested so far, at minimum 10% (and more likely closer to 20%) of children are not the

offspring of the male they think is their father (yes, that means that 2 out of 10 people reading this are not

related to their father!). In some neighborhoods measured in England it's been as high as 40%. In a recent study in

the US, women that have to travel on business have 40% chance of having a "fling" while away. Even religious and

cultural pressure doesn't seem to have much effect.

This is the natural mating patern of humans for our

history (with a few aberations, like powerful rulers having harems).

Gegogi
02-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Hmm, I seem to be getting

increasingly promiscuous with age. Maybe it's because my nuts are growing.

On a more serious note, my last

two girlfriends were and still are married. I got one pregnant. Her husband was sterile & she didn't bother to

inform me she went off birth control until too late. The other woman keep asking me if I wanted her to have my

child. At first I thought she was joking but the topic kept coming up. Of course she would raise it but tell her

husband it was his. I was really surprised at these behaviors but I guess it's more common than I thought. I'm not

a bad boy. Women just think I am because I make my living as a musician.

Icehawk
02-23-2005, 09:30 PM
So what you're really trying to

say is that my diet should compromise trib, damiana and oysters????

OCP
02-24-2005, 10:45 AM
So, How do you make your nuts

bigger?

DrSmellThis
02-24-2005, 01:35 PM
We must develop our nuts!

Holmes
02-24-2005, 01:38 PM
We must develop

our nuts!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DrSmellThis
02-24-2005, 01:51 PM
It's the latest love-scent

trend!

koolking1
02-24-2005, 02:01 PM
why not just move to

England or hang out in airport hotel bars??????

phersurf
02-24-2005, 02:45 PM
I know you guys are just being

funny, but you're missing some very important points on how to relate to women.

Gegogi
02-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Actually I think I figured it out

a long time ago. Married women like to fool around and don't mind getting knocked up by another guy. I just didn't

know this behavior was related to the size of our 'nads.

Holmes
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
So, how do you make your

nuts bigger?

CptKipling
02-24-2005, 03:38 PM
why not just

move to England
Pardon? :rant:

CollegeStudent
02-24-2005, 07:16 PM
AC/DC knew what they were

talking about :)

tounge
02-24-2005, 10:29 PM
I know you guys are

just being funny, but you're missing some very important points on how to relate to women.

I read the article. But would you mind explaining how the size of a guys sack, can help him in relating

to women?

MOBLEYC57
02-25-2005, 04:52 AM
I read the

article. But would you mind explaining how the size of a guys sack, can help him in relating to women?
The

larger they are, the more testosterone you have, the more women want you? :think:

bjf
02-25-2005, 05:35 AM
it can't help you. this is a species

thing, not an individual thing. I guess we needed more sperm production/storage due to more ejaculation.

If

we are the only (or one of the few) species that masturebates, it could skew the results, pehaps.

CptKipling
02-25-2005, 08:47 AM
My take on it:

It's

not that women are more promiscuous because males have bigger balls, but rather bigger testicles

evolved as a responce to increased sexual competition.

deepblue
02-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Hmm, I seem to be

getting increasingly promiscuous with age. Maybe it's because my nuts are growing.

On a more serious note,

my last two girlfriends were and still are married. I got one pregnant. Her husband was sterile & she didn't bother

to inform me she went off birth control until too late. The other woman keep asking me if I wanted her to have my

child. At first I thought she was joking but the topic kept coming up. Of course she would raise it but tell her

husband it was his. I was really surprised at these behaviors but I guess it's more common than I thought. I'm not

a bad boy. Women just think I am because I make my living as a musician. So how does it feel to get used for

your sperm? :run:

I think the big nads thing has to do with being able to produce enough sperm to overpower

all the other guys’ sperm in the female because she gets laid so much. So if you produce more sperm or tougher

sperm you pass your genes down more often.

tounge
02-25-2005, 11:25 AM
it can't help you. this

is a species thing, not an individual thing.

That's correct. There are guys with

balls the size of Ostrich eggs, that could't get laid in a cathouse,even if they were covered with 100 dollar

bills.

deepblue
02-25-2005, 12:57 PM
That's correct.

There are guys with balls the size of Ostrich eggs, that could't get laid in a cathouse,even if they were covered

with 100 dollar bills. Even an old, fat, looser could get laid if he was covered in 100 dollar bills ...

unless he was diseased or something.

koolking1
02-25-2005, 01:44 PM
Court: Man

Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy
By CARLA K. JOHNSON, AP

CHICAGO (AP) - A man who says his former lover

deceived him by getting pregnant using semen obtained through oral sex can sue for emotional distress - but not

theft, an appeals court has ruled.

Dr. Richard O. Phillips accuses Dr. Sharon Irons of a "calculated,

profound personal betrayal" six years ago, but she says they had the baby through sexual intercourse.

The

Illinois Appeals Court said Wednesday that Phillips can press a claim for emotional distress after alleging Irons

had used his sperm to have a baby, but agreed that however the baby was conceived, Irons didn't steal the

sperm.

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift," the decision said. "There

was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

The ruling sends the case back to

Cook County Circuit Court.

Phillips, a Chicago family doctor, alleges that he and Irons never had intercourse

during their four-month tryst, although they had oral sex three times. His suit contends that Irons without his

knowledge kept some of his semen.

The relationship ended, the suit said, when Phillips learned Irons had lied

to him about being recently divorced and was still married to another doctor.

Irons, who practices internal

medicine in suburban Olympia Fields, said in a telephone interview Thursday that Phillips knew she was still married

during their affair, and also knew she was pregnant with his child.

"He was very supportive and very happy

about it," she said. "He said, `You need to hurry up and get your divorce."'

He promised to marry her and

asked her to quit her job, she said, but several days before her last day at work, Phillips informed her that he

"couldn't go through with it."

Nearly two years after their affair, Irons filed a paternity suit and

Phillips was ordered to pay $800 a month in child support, said Irons' attorney, Enrico Mirabelli.

Phillips

then sued Irons, claiming her actions caused him nausea and headaches and robbed him of sleep and his appetite. He

is haunted by "feelings of being trapped in a nightmare," court papers state.

The appeals court ruling

followed a decision by a lower court judge who dismissed Phillips' suit in 2003.

02/24/05 21:59

EST

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be

published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated

Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

It appears that she wanted her baby to be fathered

by another Doctor.

belgareth
02-25-2005, 02:01 PM
That promises to be interesting

and to have all sorts of consequences for both men and women.

koolking1
02-25-2005, 03:11 PM
starting my

own business - babies for lesbian couples - one of them does me orally and then I right quick like impregnate the

other lesbian that wants to carry the baby by ....... well, you know.

belgareth
02-25-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm thinking more along the

lines of the cases where she swears she is using birth control and he believes her. Also the disparity between the

fact that women can choose to not saddle themselves with the burden of raising a child while the man, who is just as

culpable, has no legal say in the matter. A ruling either way in this case will have far reaching impact on other

cases.

phersurf
02-25-2005, 04:37 PM
My take on

it:

It's not that women are more promiscuous because males have bigger balls, but rather

bigger testicles evolved as a responce to increased sexual competition.

YOu got it!

That's

what the researchers say. Since human males have some level of compitition for sperm (because females are somewhat

likely to be impregnated by someone other than their huband) we produce more sperm than (and have larger testicles)

than animals that mate for life.

Gegogi
02-25-2005, 05:20 PM
"starting my own business

- babies for lesbian couples - one of them does me orally and then I right quick like impregnate the other lesbian

that wants to carry the baby by ....... well, you know."

Most lesbian couples I've known were fat,

hairly and far more manly than me. I'd have great difficulity getting my little friend to stand at attention for

them. Plus it would be a waste of perfectly good sperm.

DrSmellThis
02-25-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm thinking more along the lines of the cases where she swears she is using birth control and he

believes her. Also the disparity between the fact that women can choose to not saddle themselves with the burden of

raising a child while the man, who is just as culpable, has no legal say in the matter. A ruling either way in this

case will have far reaching impact on other cases.In some states women can still (1) deceive and entrap a

"gullible sperm donor" (translation: any man); (2) unceremoniously dump him; (3) keep the baby away, denying

visitation; and (4) then still force him to pay child support, all the while collecting child welfare.

If she

plans it right the man has no legal recourse. It is a legal slavery of sorts.

belgareth
02-26-2005, 03:38 AM
In some

states women can still (1) deceive and entrap a "gullible sperm donor" (translation: any man); (2) unceremoniously

dump him; (3) keep the baby away, denying visitation; and (4) then still force him to pay child support, all the

while collecting child welfare.

If she plans it right the man has no legal recourse. It is a legal slavery of

sorts.
That's exactly what I was pointing out. It happens to varying degrees all the time.

DrSmellThis
02-26-2005, 05:14 AM
Things would be much simpler

if we were all Bonobo chimps!

Holmes
02-26-2005, 11:30 AM
In some states

women can still (1) deceive and entrap a "gullible sperm donor" (translation: any man); (2) unceremoniously dump

him; (3) keep the baby away, denying visitation; and (4) then still force him to pay child support, all the while

collecting child welfare.

If she plans it right the man has no legal recourse. It is a legal slavery of

sorts.

That should be punishable by public execution (or Connie Francis).

deepblue
02-26-2005, 07:48 PM
A woman would have to be a

pathetic moron to plan a deception like that. It makes little or no sense.

I wonder how life would be

different if we were all hermaphrodites.

DrSmellThis
02-26-2005, 09:06 PM
A woman would

have to be a pathetic moron to plan a deception like that. It makes little or no sense. Many women get

extremely strong urges to have a baby at certain times in their life, and some may wish to just have a baby

conveniently and cheaply without any "complications", expectations, or consent from a man; while using him for his

financial and genetic resources.

While it is sad, hurtful, selfish, unwise and irresponsible; it makes "perfect

sense" to some women.

"Sugar, spice and everything nice" is as big a myth as "snakes, snails and puppy dog

tails".

I rather like gender differences, though -- such as they are -- and would hate it if we were all

hermaphrodites. Perhaps others disagree. ;)

HK45Mark23
02-26-2005, 11:38 PM
I know a woman who used the system to entrap 3 men like that. She has had 3 bastard children and

lives on welfare, disability and child support. She is a control freak who even tries to control the father’s

households through denying the father their court appointed visitations. She slanders, defames and is liable for

socially and professionally harming people with her perverse lies about them in order to control them or their

families. Her eldest daughter is following in her foot steps with two bastard children of her own. She is not as

smart as her mother, she had her children with a dead beat Mexican national here illegally who travels constantly to

avoid deportations and never supports or has any part in rearing the children. The only son has been tormented by

his man hating mother and he is a convicted rapist. Yet this woman will claim to the youngest daughter’s father

that she can’t come over because she thinks her brother by that father may hurt or molest her. All this while her

brother by her mother is a convicted rapist and she is allowed to spend time with him and her hoarer sister and

hoarer mother. The father is scared that even though she has made up every thing that because she has made up so

much stuff that the courts may believe her and he would not ever get to see his daughter. She told him that until

he kicks his son out his daughter not be coming over. She is allowed around the rapist. If any one knows how to

fight this crazy woman pleas inform me. There is much more to this story and it gets

worse.

HK45Mark23

deepblue
02-27-2005, 03:45 PM
Fight her? How about simply

staying away from her and calling it a day. When life gets that pathetic you have to cut bait someplace and give a

loving glance back at ever loving sanity. :lovestruc

On the other hand you need a lawyer to keep as much of

your own money as possible.

Just my best guess though, seeing I've never been married.

Undertow
02-28-2005, 01:23 AM
That's like the chicks who

stop taking birth control because they think they're about to get dumped. It's like an article I read in Men's

Health a while back. "Once a man puts his penis in a woman, he's basically putting his life in her hands." That

stuff's scary, I need to stop having unprotected sex with my girl. And I need to put all my condoms in a locked

safe, so they avoid magically getting any holes.