PDA

View Full Version : pheromones and menopause

frenchie
02-23-2005, 05:00 AM
hi women

!

A friend of mine, who is using a special mix I made for her (alas I don't remember the recipe, I know

there is some WAGG, Edge/w, maybe very little A1), told me she had less menopause troubles when using the mix : she

felt less hot, and had less of all those unpleasant things we feel.
Though I'm also concerned by menopause, I

never thought there could be any 'effect' of pheromones. I must say none of us is taking any hormone substitute

treatment.

Has any of you noticed that ?

Frenchie :-)

CptKipling
02-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Hi Frenchie! Nice to see you

posting.

What your friend noticed could be caused by the A1.

Just a guess.

Mtnjim
02-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey,

Good to see you back.

MISSED YOU!!

frenchie
02-23-2005, 11:37 PM
hi !
A1

? I've always read on this forum it could cause some depression or make people feel sad... I'd rather think about

Wagg, which is a very good stuff, or Edge (or NPA at a different concentration level). But anyway, if my friend says

that, there must be something worth testing...
BTW, this friend was really very skeptical about mones, and almost

laughed at me until she tried the mix. From then on... she had great results on a professional point of view :

everyone, even her worst customers, being very nice. She insisted on ordering some recently, which I did !

Gegogi
02-24-2005, 01:23 AM
"A1 ? I've always read on

this forum it could cause some depression or make people feel sad..."

Not people, some men. The

effects on women are extremely positive. I've been using A1 a lot the past month and haven't been depressed one

iota.

Maybe she should try St John's Wort. It works well for most people suffering mild depression. Since

she's in menopause she won't have to worry about it defeating birth control pills.

jvkohl
02-24-2005, 03:31 AM
hi women

!
Though I'm also concerned by menopause, I never thought there could be any 'effect' of

pheromones.

The effect of androstenol (as in SoE) on luteinizing hormone levels makes it very likely

to also alter estrogen levels, which would help to alleviate symptoms of menopause. Same thing with PMS; it

counteracts progesterone. Female co-workers use SoE for PMS, headaches, mood improvement. In a similar fashion, the

routine intimate (sleeping together regardless of intercourse) presence of a man will alleviate symptoms of

menopause, and ease a woman through the most difficult times (hot flashes, etc.) Sexual abstinence will bring on

menopause, resuming regular
(non-sporadic) sexual activity can reverse menopause if the woman is not too far past

the cessation of menstruation (within a year or so of her last period).

JVK