PDA

View Full Version : Let's Start Over....

Jared
02-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Sorry if

everyone's first introduction to me was through the vehicle of me getting overly irate at what I saw to be a

bending of the truth.

First, a little about me: 5"10', 25, brown hair, blue eyes, muscular(though losing some

now), easy social skills and relaxed manner.
two years ago, I was involved in a car accident (in which my gf of 4

years was fatally injured) that left me with bad scarring to 32% of my body. I have spent the last two years trying

to get over what happened and get my self-confidence bacl up and now I feel I am ready to get back in the 'game'.

I have had pretty obvious offers in the interim, but have always held back due to my lack of confidence in the

appearance of my body (I was a model/actor before the accident, though now have entirely lost any confidence

{that's a common word here!} and would probably find it very hard to get back into that in any form) and found that

I was unable to get over this and accept any advances or approach any women.

Gladly, I am over my individual

problems and am ready to start anew, and stumbled across this site when browsing around the internet with women on

my mind :)

So! I have TE, SOE, WAGG and PI/m.

Just looking to bolster my confidence and get more women to

take a second look at a handsome dude with baggage!

Thanking you.

JaReD

ManBeast
02-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Awesome to hear yer gettin back

into things.

1) don't advertise the "baggage" (verbally, don't make a big issue out of it, don't avoid it,

but don't bring it up, etc.)

2) Where do you tend to go to pick up women and what are you looking for when you

do (this does affect the `mone choices).

3) You can find these all over the forum, but from my experience:
TE

- very sexual responses, I've never gone really high dose even for crowded/smelly places.
SOE - very social,

relaxed, chatty, familiar hits, friendly, and often a bit more "receptive" to flirtatious or (lightly) sexual

remarks
WAGG - No idea, "what a good guy" probably very simlar to SOE.
PI/m - very concentrated `none only,

similar to edge in concept of use, but doesn't have the LaCroy secret ingredients.

A good place to start would

be (assuming the scents match to your liking, or you have the unscented) a TE/SOE or TE/WAGG mix. I've never

personally used just TE/SOE (note made to try it out sometime), But I have used both to "augment" my base of

perception before.
I'd reccomend getting some Perception and / or Chikara to "balance" out your aresenal from

the very powerful "pure" (sexual or social) hit mixes.

MB

Holmes
02-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Sorry if everyone's

first introduction to me was through the vehicle of me getting overly irate at what I saw to be a bending of the

truth.

First, a little about me: 5"10', 25, brown hair, blue eyes, muscular(though losing some now), easy

social skills and relaxed manner.
two years ago, I was involved in a car accident (in which my gf of 4 years was

fatally injured) that left me with bad scarring to 32% of my body. I have spent the last two years trying to get

over what happened and get my self-confidence bacl up and now I feel I am ready to get back in the 'game'. I have

had pretty obvious offers in the interim, but have always held back due to my lack of confidence in the appearance

of my body (I was a model/actor before the accident, though now have entirely lost any confidence {that's a common

word here!} and would probably find it very hard to get back into that in any form) and found that I was unable to

get over this and accept any advances or approach any women.

Gladly, I am over my individual problems and am

ready to start anew, and stumbled across this site when browsing around the internet with women on my mind :)

So! I have TE, SOE, WAGG and PI/m.

Just looking to bolster my confidence and get more women to take a

second look at a handsome dude with baggage!

Thanking you.

Sorry to hear about your

situation.

Try some SOE and see if that'll do ya.

You also might want to consider EE Heat. (See "Hot

'n' bothered" thread)

Whatever you do, stay away from AE + WAGG. I think I read somewhere that said

marriage is an unhappy one.

Good luck!

CptKipling
02-22-2005, 01:06 PM
I agree with what the other

guys said, but you could also try a PI and WAGG combo.

Good luck!

MOBLEYC57
02-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Whatever you do,

stay away from AE + WAGG. I think I read somewhere that said marriage is an unhappy one.

Good luck!Who

said dat!? :sick: :blink: :sick:

kardoza
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Yeah who? You got me all worried

now, they were part of my "uber order" i just placed

:sad: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=10#)

tounge
02-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Whatever you

do, stay away from AE + WAGG. I think I read somewhere that said marriage is an unhappy

one.

Wait a second! I thought BJf said this was one of his better combos. And some

other folk here concurred. Or am I mistaken?

bjf
02-23-2005, 06:20 AM
Yea it is. I think Holmes is joking

around. (did you get the "see hot and bothered thread thing?")

Holmes
02-23-2005, 09:11 AM
Tounge, the AE + WAGG story I was

thinking of did indeed involve depression. It was the first that came to mind, as the recounting was so "graphic."

You're right about BJF's endorsement of the combo. Thanks for jogging my memory.

BJF, the "hot and

bothered" reference wasn't a joke. Heat is one of the products (along with Primal and SOE) that has actually

worked for me and it was gratifying to learn that I wasn't alone there.