PDA

View Full Version : Drop sizes? ?

gfunk
02-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi peeps! :wave:

I've been using AE for a long time, and am now trying out PI. The PI bottle makes drops that seems to be larger

than the one you get from the AE bottle with the dropper. In my eyes the AE dropper makes perfect size drops in

which I can use according to the recommendations given for this product. But with the PI bottle I have the

impression that I'm getting larger drops than I should apply accoring to the recommendations on this product. In

fact, one drop of PI from it's bottle seems to me like it's two drops compared to those you get using the dropper

from the AE bottle.:blink:

Now since it's strongly recommended not to use more than two drops of PI to get

people angry, am I really applying the double amount as I am suspicious of doing? That I can't get the right

drop-sizes? Thing is that it seems that whatever way you try to make the drop come out of the bottle it comes in the

very same size everytime. I've tried pouring from the side, upside down, even standing on one leg! :sick:

Any

advice and thoughts and comments?

Cheers!:drunk:

Gegogi
02-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Well, does it make people angry

when you wear the larger drop size? If not, don't worry about it. I suppose you could transfer the PI contents to

an old AE bottle if you want to be anal about controlling drop size.

gfunk
02-21-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey Geogi! Great to have an expert

to respond so quickly! :)

It says on the bottle to not use more than 2 drops to avoid people becoming angry

that's why I said that. And yes, I'm going to transfer to an old bottle as soon as I have emptied one. I won't

dare to do much more but to rub one of that big drop between my fingers and apply it behind each ear, as I consider

this to be "two drops" indeed, thus max. I think I did three drops initially where I scared some girls, but got a

huge hit from another. Thing is that I'd like to be able to control things a bit, then to find the very perfect

balance :)

Actually I've tried a mix of one drop PI mixed on fingers and applied behind the ears, then two

drops of AE, one on neck and one on wrist, then 5-6 rolls of SOE. This seems to work very very great with older

women, and socialness in general, but I'm not quite sure yet about the girls in my target age group mid 20's and

up. I had one girl gettin' scared and avoiding me at one incident, this girl who normally seems to be extra well

affected my my mone-mixes, but I've also had a couple others react greatly to it. Actually I'm just aware of the

sign of that one who didn't like that mix. Maybe that's a warning sign that I'm about to reach an OD level. I

want max result without OD..

Also aged women really dig me with a heavy mix, but that ain't the purpose, and

might in it's own way be looked upon as a way of OD signal....

kardoza
02-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Can't you just put your finger

on the drop halfway through it's formation?

gfunk
02-21-2005, 05:46 PM
That's true, I have thought about

it, but I've read somwhere on this forum that if you "touch" the liquid then the bacterias on your hand will

destroy the pheromones in the bottle. I mean, to me that's anal, but then again, I just bought this rather

expensive PI, and wouldn't want to risk anything :)

belgareth
02-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Your finger isn't going to

destroy the mones. The issue would be bacteria and it wouldn't survive in the oil or the alcohol solutions mones

are suspended in.

kardoza
02-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Theres almost as much bacteria

on your wrists as there are on your hands - there will be slight breakdown but yeah, what Belgareth said ^

:thumbsup:

gfunk
02-23-2005, 07:35 AM
THAT WORKED!!! hehehe!!! Cool,

thx! Seemed like I needed to be sure of that firste then :)