PDA

View Full Version : story i wrote about writing first time with moens....

slickracer
02-20-2005, 07:54 PM
ok this is a sotry i wrote in another forum so im going to post it here....

omg i just want to say i am so fucking happy right now i can't stop..... you are probelly wndering well why

didn't he post this in field report if hes going to be talking about pharomones for macking reasons... wel wait

bitchest.... theres more to this story then just macking and girls..... and let the story begin!!!..............

bitchest...... muhahahha oh by the way... its a good read....
it was sataday morning i woke up and in my mail i see

my pharmones.... so i said fuck yeah... and i put some on before work.... and i saw so many im provements in me....

when i had that shit.. i felt like i was fucking walking around like i was a king... everyone seemed so much

opened..... i talked with this new girl at work the whole time.... and she kept following me around... and then i

kept teaseing her... and everything was going so right.... there was nothing wrong with it.... well..... i get done

with that... i takke a shower and put somemore.... and i went to this party.... (big party) but everyone wasn't

partying and they were just keeping their cool face.... and it was mroe about just being cool then partying so i was

like fuck this, even tho every chick in there was eyeing me........ i was like hey matt.... lets go.... and we

left.... to antoher party.... but that party sucked with no girls.... and on the way... we saw 5 cops.... well we

get there and aftrer like some beer i smoked some pot( big mistake cause everytime i do that... i get in

troble....)... well i get on teh phone with this girl.... (8.5).... and matt said let me talk to her... and i give

him the phone... and she tells us to come over to her house cause she's alone and that no one came to pick her up

to go to tat first party we were at.... well ohhh another thing about pharomones .... when ever im on it... i think

alot mroe about fucking.... but at the same times... gives me confadance and everything just seems easier... and

even guys.... they show alot mroe respect for me..... well with our horny minds... i made plans to tag team her....

so we leave... not remmbering that we just saw 5 cops on the way.... i get abotu 40 feet from the party i get pulled

over.!!!!.... me and matt fucking was scared shit less... we are calling people up to see what we should do and

shit.... cause i knew that we were going to jail... for dui with fucking minor..... well i talked to the cop....

very profectionally... and the cop calls for back up... antoehr one shows up... so we are thinking shit they are

going to put us in the crusers .... and he coems up to me and says......" you do know that we can take you to jail

right... ........... but im jsut going to give you guys tickets... and send you on the way....... im like really

thx..... and then he gives me 2 tickets and lets me go... im driving.... 5 mins later.. i get pulled over AGAIN!!!!

and now im like what the fuck is this shit..... the cop was like.... you know why i pulled you over... i was like...

no sir.... he said " your head lights were off..." im like oh im sorry i con't tell because of the street

lights.... and i tell him what just happened... and he radio this in... and then he was like...."well i don't know

why he let you guys off.... but that was pretty stupid of him..." and he looked pissed!!! and im like.... shit im

going to jail for sho now..... " well and then the cop goes...." well i guess you can go, just keep yoru head lights

on.....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just got away from going to jail the 2nd time!!!!! well sunday comes around.... everyone

is trying to figure out i just got away from jail with a dui and the cop letting me drive home!! monday coems

around.... COURT TIME!!!
we went in there.... the first case that i see the guy has on case on him.... and the

judge was like..... 180 days in jail ... with 2000 dollers fine... with 2 years probaion.... next!!! im like ohhh my

god... this guy is an ass hole... and im craping my pants.... and thinking about asking to getting time to talk this

over with antourny!!!! 6 hrs later.... after seeing about everyone's case.... AND THINKING ABOUT HOW MY LIFE WAS

FUCKED UP.... LOOSEING MY JOB..... MY CAR.. MY DRIVING PRIVILLAGES AND GOING TO JAIL....there was only me and matt

left..... and he calls matt over... and im like... dude good luck.... man...i tried to shake his hand and we both

were shaking... and then they goes.....case state of indianna agance matt ............. has been dismissed!!! MY

HEART JUMPED!!!!.... I GET UP THERE AND THE SAME THING HAPENED!!!! AND I WAS LIKE " SAY WAHT!!!" TRYING TO SOAKE

THIS ALL IN...... HE REPEATS IT... AND IM LIKE OHHH THANK YOU.... AND BEFORE MATT AND I EVEN LEFT THE ROOM WE WERE

JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE..... AND WE WERE LIKE OMG WE JUST BET THE SYSTEM!!! WHICH NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN AWAY

WITH BEFORE......
I THINK THE REASON WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GET SUED FOR LETTING TEH OFFCER LETTING ME

OPERATE A VEHICALE WHILE INTOXICATED ..... SO THEY DROPED IT...... I DON'T KNWO IF IT WAS THE PHAROMONES THAT

CAUSED THE GUY TO LET ME GO.... OR IF SOMEONE ABOVE WAS WATCHING OUT FOR ME.... BUT OMG!!!! THAT SHIT WAS SO SCARRY

..... BUT MAN..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BEAT THE SYSTEM.....

Watcher
02-21-2005, 12:52 AM
Interesting story but good on ya i

guess. Now dont drink and drive ever again

Gegogi
02-21-2005, 01:58 AM
I can tell you were drunk when

you wrote this post. I just went cross-eyed and my brain hurts! Next time, edit your post. The increased clarity and

readability would be greatly appreciated by the forum.

Incidentally, next time you go out, wear WAGG.

You're likely to meet another police officer in the near future and it may give you a little edge.

InternationalPlayboy
02-21-2005, 10:37 AM
I can

tell you were drunk when you wrote this post. I just went cross-eyed and my brain hurts! Next time, edit your post.

The increased clarity and readability would be greatly appreciated by the forum.

Please do

slickracer and other posters. I end up scrolling past posts such as slickracer's because they're so difficult to

read. Perhaps that should be added to the forum rules, to use proper sentence structure in long posts. Not a hard

rule maybe, but a strong suggestion. It's not like another forum I used to frequent, where you had to know HTML to

make a simple paragraph break, this forum adds them automatically.

I'm sure these "stream of thought" posts

have a lot of fine information in them, but I bet a lot of others here don't bother reading them either when

they're just one big blob of words. I realize that English is a second language to a lot of posters here, but I'm

surprised at the quality of writing from many of the high school and college students who participate at this forum.

I understand though, that students are now writing English papers and other assignments in text messaging

abbreviations and expecting a passing grade. :confused:

Watcher
02-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Slightly off topic

It would

seem these days that english writing skills are in decline due to SMS and other mobile devices leading to a lot of

shortcut.

I guess the moderators could always go in and clean up the sentence structure if they so

wished.

Yes though it sounds like he was drunk when he made that post - still it shows a reason not to get

that drunk again lol

slickracer
02-21-2005, 01:39 PM
lol everytime i make a thread

in this forum, i always get comments on it. But other forums dosn't give a damn about it... oh well.. It makes me

scared to even post here cuase it always ends up talking about my english..

CptKipling
02-21-2005, 01:59 PM
It makes me scared to

even post here cuase it always ends up talking about my english
It's not the quality of your English,

it's the way it's written (you've said that your english is good, and it even reads as though your english could

be good). In any language that post would be hard to read because of the structure it was written in. However, I

would hate to think that you are scared to post because of negative comments, all posts on the forum are

appreciated. All we ask is that you make a little effort to improve your posting style. In the end it's for your

own good, as InternationalPlayboy said, otherwise people will just skim over it and you won't get the best quality

feedback.

:)

InternationalPlayboy
02-22-2005, 11:15 AM
ok

this is a sotry i wrote in another forum so im going to post it here....

omg i just want to

say i am so fucking happy right now i can't stop..... you are probelly wndering well why didn't he post this in

field report if hes going to be talking about pharomones for macking reasons... wel wait bitchest.... theres more to

this story then just macking and girls..... and let the story begin!!!.............. bitchest...... muhahahha oh by

the way... its a good read....
it was sataday morning i woke up and in my mail i see my pharmones.... so i said

fuck yeah... and i put some on before work.... and i saw so many im provements in me.... when i had that shit.. i

felt like i was fucking walking around like i was a king... everyone seemed so much opened..... i talked with this

new girl at work the whole time.... and she kept following me around... and then i kept teaseing her... and

everything was going so right.... there was nothing wrong with it.... well..... i get done with that... i takke a

shower and put somemore.... and i went to this party.... (big party) but everyone wasn't partying and they were

just keeping their cool face.... and it was mroe about just being cool then partying so i was like fuck this, even

tho every chick in there was eyeing me........ i was like hey matt.... lets go.... and we left.... to antoher

party.... but that party sucked with no girls.... and on the way... we saw 5 cops.... well we get there and aftrer

like some beer i smoked some pot( big mistake cause everytime i do that... i get in troble....)... well i get on teh

phone with this girl.... (8.5).... and matt said let me talk to her... and i give him the phone... and she tells us

to come over to her house cause she's alone and that no one came to pick her up to go to tat first party we were

at.... well ohhh another thing about pharomones .... when ever im on it... i think alot mroe about fucking.... but

at the same times... gives me confadance and everything just seems easier... and even guys.... they show alot mroe

respect for me..... well with our horny minds... i made plans to tag team her.... so we leave... not remmbering that

we just saw 5 cops on the way.... i get abotu 40 feet from the party i get pulled over.!!!!.... me and matt fucking

was scared shit less... we are calling people up to see what we should do and shit.... cause i knew that we were

going to jail... for dui with fucking minor..... well i talked to the cop.... very profectionally... and the cop

calls for back up... antoehr one shows up... so we are thinking shit they are going to put us in the crusers ....

and he coems up to me and says......" you do know that we can take you to jail right... ........... but im jsut

going to give you guys tickets... and send you on the way....... im like really thx..... and then he gives me 2

tickets and lets me go... im driving.... 5 mins later.. i get pulled over AGAIN!!!! and now im like what the fuck is

this shit..... the cop was like.... you know why i pulled you over... i was like... no sir.... he said " your head

lights were off..." im like oh im sorry i con't tell because of the street lights.... and i tell him what just

happened... and he radio this in... and then he was like...."well i don't know why he let you guys off.... but that

was pretty stupid of him..." and he looked pissed!!! and im like.... shit im going to jail for sho now..... " well

and then the cop goes...." well i guess you can go, just keep yoru head lights on.....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just got

away from going to jail the 2nd time!!!!! well sunday comes around.... everyone is trying to figure out i just got

away from jail with a dui and the cop letting me drive home!! monday coems around.... COURT TIME!!!
we went in

there.... the first case that i see the guy has on case on him.... and the judge was like..... 180 days in jail ...

with 2000 dollers fine... with 2 years probaion.... next!!! im like ohhh my god... this guy is an ass hole... and im

craping my pants.... and thinking about asking to getting time to talk this over with antourny!!!! 6 hrs later....

after seeing about everyone's case.... AND THINKING ABOUT HOW MY LIFE WAS FUCKED UP.... LOOSEING MY JOB..... MY

CAR.. MY DRIVING PRIVILLAGES AND GOING TO JAIL....there was only me and matt left..... and he calls matt over... and

im like... dude good luck.... man...i tried to shake his hand and we both were shaking... and then they

goes.....case state of indianna agance matt ............. has been dismissed!!! MY HEART JUMPED!!!!.... I GET UP

THERE AND THE SAME THING HAPENED!!!! AND I WAS LIKE " SAY WAHT!!!" TRYING TO SOAKE THIS ALL IN...... HE REPEATS

IT... AND IM LIKE OHHH THANK YOU.... AND BEFORE MATT AND I EVEN LEFT THE ROOM WE WERE JUMPING ALL OVER THE

PLACE..... AND WE WERE LIKE OMG WE JUST BET THE SYSTEM!!! WHICH NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN AWAY WITH BEFORE......
I

THINK THE REASON WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GET SUED FOR LETTING TEH OFFCER LETTING ME OPERATE A VEHICALE

WHILE INTOXICATED ..... SO THEY DROPED IT...... I DON'T KNWO IF IT WAS THE PHAROMONES THAT CAUSED THE GUY TO LET ME

GO.... OR IF SOMEONE ABOVE WAS WATCHING OUT FOR ME.... BUT OMG!!!! THAT SHIT WAS SO SCARRY ..... BUT MAN.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BEAT THE SYSTEM.....

The above is slickracer's post in its original context. I took

time this morning to break it down into sentences and paragraphs, omitting most of the ellipses in favor of

paragraphs and commas instead (spelling and grammar left alone):

ok this is a sotry i wrote

in another forum so im going to post it here....

Omg, i just want to say i am so fucking happy

right now i can't stop. You are probelly wndering well why didn't he post this in field report if hes going to be

talking about pharomones for macking reasons, wel wait bitchest, theres more to this story then just macking and

girls..... and let the story begin!!! Bitchest...... muhahahha oh by the way... its a good read....

It was

sataday morning, i woke up, and in my mail i see my pharmones. So i said fuck yeah and i put some on before work and

i saw so many im provements in me. When i had that shit, i felt like i was fucking walking around like i was a

king... everyone seemed so much opened, i talked with this new girl at work the whole time, she kept following me

around, and then i kept teaseing her. Everything was going so right, there was nothing wrong with it.

Well..... i get done with that, i takke a shower and put somemore, and i went to this party.... (big party)

but everyone wasn't partying and they were just keeping their cool face. And it was mroe about just being cool then

partying so i was like fuck this, even tho every chick in there was eyeing me. I was like hey matt, lets go.... and

we left to antoher party. But that party sucked with no girls. And on the way, we saw 5 cops. Well we get there and

aftrer like some beer i smoked some pot( big mistake cause everytime i do that, i get in troble).

Well i get

on teh phone with this girl (8.5), and matt said let me talk to her and i give him the phone and she tells us to

come over to her house cause she's alone and that no one came to pick her up to go to tat first party we were at.

Well ohhh another thing about pheromones, when ever im on it, i think alot mroe about fucking but at the same times

gives me confadance and everything just seems easier and even guys, they show alot mroe respect for me.

Well

with our horny minds, i made plans to tag team her. So we leave, not remmbering that we just saw 5 cops on the way.

I get abotu 40 feet from the party i get pulled over!!!! Me and matt fucking was scared shit less. We are calling

people up to see what we should do and shit, cause i knew that we were going to jail for dui with fucking minor.

Well i talked to the cop very profectionally and the cop calls for back up. Antoehr one shows up so we are thinking

shit they are going to put us in the crusers and he coems up to me and says, " you do know that we can take you to

jail right? But im jsut going to give you guys tickets and send you on the way. Im like really thx and then he gives

me 2 tickets and lets me go.

Im driving, 5 mins later, i get pulled over AGAIN!!!! And now im like what the

fuck is this shit. The cop was like, you know why i pulled you over. I was like, no sir. He said " your head lights

were off." I’m like oh im sorry i con't tell because of the street lights, and i tell him what just happened and he

radio this in. And then he was like, "well i don't know why he let you guys off, but that was pretty stupid of

him," and he looked pissed!!! And im like, shit im going to jail for sho now." Well and then the cop goes, " well i

guess you can go, just keep yoru head lights on.”

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just got away from going to jail the 2nd

time!!!!!

Well sunday comes around.... everyone is trying to figure out i just got away from jail with a dui

and the cop letting me drive home!! Monday coems around.... COURT TIME!!!

We went in there. The first

case that i see the guy has on case on him and the judge was like, 180 days in jail with 2000 dollers fine with 2

years probation, next!!! I’m like ohhh my god, this guy is an ass hole, and im craping my pants and thinking about

asking to getting time to talk this over with antourny!!!! 6 hrs later, after seeing about everyone's case, AND

THINKING ABOUT HOW MY LIFE WAS FUCKED UP, LOOSEING MY JOB, MY CAR, MY DRIVING PRIVILLAGES AND GOING TO JAIL, there

was only me and matt left. And he calls matt over and im like, dude good luck man. I tried to shake his hand and we

both were shaking. And then they goes, case state of indianna agance matt ............. has been dismissed!!!

MY HEART JUMPED!!!! I GET UP THERE AND THE SAME THING HAPENED!!!! AND I WAS LIKE " SAY WAHT!!!" TRYING TO

SOAKE THIS ALL IN. HE REPEATS IT AND IM LIKE OHHH THANK YOU. AND BEFORE MATT AND I EVEN LEFT THE ROOM WE WERE

JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WE WERE LIKE OMG WE JUST BET THE SYSTEM!!! WHICH NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN AWAY WITH

BEFORE......

I THINK THE REASON WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GET SUED FOR LETTING TEH OFFCER LETTING ME

OPERATE A VEHICALE WHILE INTOXICATED, SO THEY DROPED IT. I DON'T KNWO IF IT WAS THE PHAROMONES THAT CAUSED THE GUY

TO LET ME GO, OR IF SOMEONE ABOVE WAS WATCHING OUT FOR ME, BUT OMG!!!! THAT SHIT WAS SO SCARRY. BUT MAN.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BEAT THE SYSTEM.....

Slickracer, it's nothing personal. But I stare at a computer

terminal for quite some time every day. My eyes become fatigued from reading text on a monitor when it's structured

properly. I can live with the misspellings and grammar, but when a post is all in one big blob with a lot of polka

dots scattered throughout, it's impossible to decypher comfortably. If those of us who have grown up speaking and

reading English have problems with the format of the post, imagine how someone to whom English is their second

language would struggle to read it.

I don't feel, as Watcher suggested, that it's the moderator's job to

edit posts to make them readable. But many more people will read a post if the writer made a little effort to make

it more legible.

Now to get back to the topic, the pheromones could have played a part in the cops letting

you go. On the other hand, the first one may have been close to the end of his shift and didn't want the hassles of

arresting you and hauling you into jail. I have a friend that should have been jailed big time for a driving

offense. He got off with a warning and no search of his car because the officer was late in attending some social

function!

belgareth
02-22-2005, 11:34 AM
IP, Watcher and Slickracer,

The mods won't be editing posts for grammer, spelling or readability. The only editing we will do is remove

prohibited links, advertising or overly offensive material or we may move it to a more appropriate place than where

it was posted. If a post is bad enough that there is no redeeming quality making it worthwhile we might delete the

whole thing but that is about it.

Ip is right in suggesting that you spend a little more effort making your

posts readable. It's a waste of your time to write these long posts that the majoriity will only read the first few

sentences before they give up on it.

satyrboy
02-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Congrats on getting off!

Thanks to a faulty justice system, we continue to have drunk dangerous drivers out there. Fan-freaking-tastic! It

thrills me to know that there are drunk and stoned idiots out there piloting the same streets my wife and 18 month

old daughter frequent.

On a separate but related note, people like you keep me in business(trauma surgeon)

Here's a bit of data for you to think on:
If your BAL is .05 (not even the legal limit in any state as far as I

know, your likelihood of accident goes up around 7 times. It gets worse in a curvilenear fashion as your BAL goes

up.

If you are admitted to a trauma center with a major injury and a BAL>.150 your likelihood of readmission

with a second major injury within 1 year is 10%

Stop drinking and drinking, dumbass.

Holmes
02-22-2005, 12:17 PM
ok this is a

sotry i wrote in another forum so im going to post it here....

omg i just want to say i am so fucking happy

right now i can't stop..... you are probelly wndering well why didn't he post this in field report if hes going to

be talking about pharomones for macking reasons... wel wait bitchest.... theres more to this story then just macking

and girls..... and let the story begin!!!.............. bitchest...... muhahahha oh by the way...

its a good

read....

it was sataday morning i woke up and in my mail i see my pharmones.... so i said fuck yeah... and i

put some on before work.... and i saw so many im provements in me.... when i had that shit.. i felt like i was

fucking walking around like i was a king... everyone seemed so much opened..... i talked with this new girl at work

the whole time.... and she kept following me around... and then i kept teaseing her... and everything was going so

right.... there was nothing wrong with it.... well..... i get done with that... i takke a shower and put

somemore.... and i went to this party.... (big party) but everyone wasn't partying and they were just keeping their

cool face.... and it was mroe about just being cool then partying so i was like fuck this, even tho every chick in

there was eyeing me........ i was like hey matt.... lets go.... and we left.... to antoher party.... but that party

sucked with no girls.... and on the way... we saw 5 cops.... well we get there and aftrer like some beer i smoked

some pot( big mistake cause everytime i do that... i get in troble....)... well i get on teh phone with this

girl.... (8.5).... and matt said let me talk to her... and i give him the phone... and she tells us to come over to

her house cause she's alone and that no one came to pick her up to go to tat first party we were at.... well ohhh

another thing about pharomones .... when ever im on it... i think alot mroe about fucking.... but at the same

times... gives me confadance and everything just seems easier... and even guys.... they show alot mroe respect for

me..... well with our horny minds... i made plans to tag team her.... so we leave... not remmbering that we just saw

5 cops on the way.... i get abotu 40 feet from the party i get pulled over.!!!!.... me and matt fucking was scared

shit less... we are calling people up to see what we should do and shit.... cause i knew that we were going to

jail... for dui with fucking minor..... well i talked to the cop.... very profectionally... and the cop calls for

back up... antoehr one shows up... so we are thinking shit they are going to put us in the crusers .... and he coems

up to me and says......" you do know that we can take you to jail right... ........... but im jsut going to give you

guys tickets... and send you on the way....... im like really thx..... and then he gives me 2 tickets and lets me

go... im driving.... 5 mins later.. i get pulled over AGAIN!!!! and now im like what the fuck is this shit..... the

cop was like.... you know why i pulled you over... i was like... no sir.... he said " your head lights were off..."

im like oh im sorry i con't tell because of the street lights.... and i tell him what just happened... and he radio

this in... and then he was like...."well i don't know why he let you guys off.... but that was pretty stupid of

him..." and he looked pissed!!! and im like.... shit im going to jail for sho now..... " well and then the cop

goes...." well i guess you can go, just keep yoru head lights on.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just got away from

going to jail the 2nd time!!!!! well sunday comes around.... everyone is trying to figure out i just got away from

jail with a dui and the cop letting me drive home!! monday coems around.... COURT TIME!!!

we went in

there.... the first case that i see the guy has on case on him.... and the judge was like..... 180 days in jail ...

with 2000 dollers fine... with 2 years probaion.... next!!! im like ohhh my god... this guy is an ass hole... and im

craping my pants.... and thinking about asking to getting time to talk this over with antourny!!!! 6 hrs later....

after seeing about everyone's case.... AND THINKING ABOUT HOW MY LIFE WAS FUCKED UP.... LOOSEING MY JOB..... MY

CAR.. MY DRIVING PRIVILLAGES AND GOING TO JAIL....there was only me and matt left..... and he calls matt over... and

im like... dude good luck.... man...i tried to shake his hand and we both were shaking... and then they

goes.....case state of indianna agance matt ............. has been dismissed!!! MY HEART JUMPED!!!!.... I GET UP

THERE AND THE SAME THING HAPENED!!!! AND I WAS LIKE " SAY WAHT!!!" TRYING TO SOAKE THIS ALL IN...... HE REPEATS

IT... AND IM LIKE OHHH THANK YOU.... AND BEFORE MATT AND I EVEN LEFT THE ROOM WE WERE JUMPING ALL OVER THE

PLACE..... AND WE WERE LIKE OMG WE JUST BET THE SYSTEM!!! WHICH NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN AWAY WITH BEFORE......

I THINK THE REASON WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GET SUED FOR LETTING TEH OFFCER LETTING ME OPERATE A

VEHICALE WHILE INTOXICATED ..... SO THEY DROPED IT...... I DON'T KNWO IF IT WAS THE PHAROMONES THAT CAUSED THE GUY

TO LET ME GO.... OR IF SOMEONE ABOVE WAS WATCHING OUT FOR ME.... BUT OMG!!!! THAT SHIT WAS SO SCARRY ..... BUT

MAN..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I BEAT THE SYSTEM.....

Morse code's finally gone mainstream.

slickracer
02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
alright im not going to be

drinking and driving. About 3 days ago, there was this party and i walked there. i didn't want to risk it. so i

just said fuck it that was too scarry so i migh as well jsut walk there. (ohhh man its so hard typeing normal. haha

i my pinky keeps trying to type the . abunch of tiems. i also have to keep backspeacing all the dots that get

througe. but they is this alot better?)

CptKipling
02-23-2005, 09:09 AM
but they is

this alot better?
Yes definately, thanks.