PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap my first Hit

NitroGuy10
02-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Welp I can

now say that I'm a true believer in 'mones. I just received my free sample package yesterday and I tried out the

'mones today and wham bam a hit. I used 1/4 of a pack of TE on my jawline, neck, wrists along with chikara and soe

in the same places with the same amount. I think I had a little more soe though but today I was walking back to my

apartment complex and a woman I'd say about a 8 was getting out of her car. She smiled as soon as she got out of

the car which was a good 20 ft. away. I held the door open for her to the apartment and she walked past and then did

a doubletake back towards me. She said thanks and we started to chit chat a little in the hallway. Anyway she asked

for my phone number and asked if it would be ok if she were to come down to my apartment to hangout sometime. I'm

completely astonished. She was blushing the whole time and seemed like she had a little glazed look in her eyes.

Absolutely amazing. This is the first time I've ever met this woman and I'm getting a reaction like this. This is

awesome stuff. :cheers:

MOBLEYC57
02-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Welp I can now

say that I'm a true believer in 'mones. I just received my free sample package yesterday and I tried out the

'mones today and wham bam a hit. I used 1/4 of a pack of TE on my jawline, neck, wrists along with chikara and soe

in the same places with the same amount. I think I had a little more soe though but today I was walking back to my

apartment complex and a woman I'd say about a 8 was getting out of her car. She smiled as soon as she got out of

the car which was a good 20 ft. away. I held the door open for her to the apartment and she walked past and then did

a doubletake back towards me. She said thanks and we started to chit chat a little in the hallway. Anyway she asked

for my phone number and asked if it would be ok if she were to come down to my apartment to hangout sometime. I'm

completely astonished. She was blushing the whole time and seemed like she had a little glazed look in her eyes.

Absolutely amazing. This is the first time I've ever met this woman and I'm getting a reaction like this. This is

awesome stuff. :cheers:
Congrats! :cheers:

Were they all gel packs that you used?
How, exactly, did

you apply them (on top of each other/close to each other)?

Happy hunting & Thanks! :wave:

P.S. Does

anyone think it makes a difference as to what order you apply mones? :blink:

Sparky
02-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Another phone number winner. That

never happened to me!!! You're lucky man!

What's your age Nitro?

Can anyone explain what a "glazed

look" looks like and what is going on at a woman's mind when she has a glazed look? It's not a DIHL, isnt it?

ManBeast
02-20-2005, 02:23 PM
In the terminology I'm used

to, a DIHL is more like wide-eyed and "startled" with dialated pupils, where a "glazed" look is more associated with

drunk people for me, so the pupils can be dialted as well, but it's more like they are looking at a fuzzy

generalized you, not fixated (as with a DIHL).

MB

kardoza
02-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Heh thats a nice one. Opening

doors is quite a good idea. You'r showing courtesy but while they're walking past they get a nice big whiff of you

:lovestruc

Gegogi
02-20-2005, 03:06 PM
I've experienced the "glazed"

look with several women lately (due to Edge Heat OD) and, yes, they seem rather stoned and confused.

NitroGuy10
02-20-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm 20 Sparky. The glazed

over look wasn't from being drunk (I hope). I'm a true believer of 'mones now. As for what order to put the mones

on I felt like I screwed up. I put on TE first, then Chikara, then SOE. I've always thought that Chikara should go

on last because of it's scent but whatever. I found something that worked for me!

canivaro
02-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Nitro, glad you found something

that worked, keep wearing it and see if you get similar results. But I'm really interested in knowing how much of

the Chikara gel pack you used because many play it safe with Chikara g/p and go with no more than 1/5 - 1/4 . Let

us know.

NitroGuy10
02-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Canivaro, it was a pea sized

amount. I wanted to work my way up instead of down so I wouldn't have to worry so much about OD

DrSmellThis
02-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Congrats, and don't forget to

give credit to yourself as person!

ManBeast
02-20-2005, 07:37 PM
I wasn't saying she was drunk

necesarily, that's just one of the most common times that someone who hasn't used `mones much would have seen a

similar look in someone's eyes.

MB

Riley
02-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah... the eyes actually look

"glazed".. a little (or a lot) shinier than usual... sort of "glassy", and the eyes tend to move slower...often

appearing as if she's focusing on nothing really at all.

Riley

edit: Almost forgot to

congratulate you on your first hit. Congrats!

By the way, how old was she?

Oh and yeah, I always

put the "stinky" 'none mones on first (TE, NPA, etc.), then my "complementary 'mones" (stuff with 'nol, 'rone),

and finally the cologne or scented 'mones. Even though they're really just blending scents, I tend to think of

the cologne as "covering" the mones. Note that I still put on perception last, due to it's

extenda-polymer-matrix-dealie.