2 sprays of perception
2 sprays of Wagg
2 5cm rolls of PCC

(was using remaining products

of my long list of half used goods from L-S) quite a successful mix

platinumfox
02-20-2005, 07:14 AM
Sounds like you have every

mone from the site on that list...thats too much to remember.Thats a "mone recipe"

ManBeast
02-20-2005, 10:32 AM
How did it work for you and

where did you use it?

MB

Gegogi
02-20-2005, 12:46 PM
The power of two...

SirAngel
02-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Whats the point in using soe

scented and uncented? Either you want the scent or not...:think:
The mix sounds a bit like a bit of everything,

but never the less still interesting. Watcher, what were the reactions or hits you got from this mix like?

Watcher
02-21-2005, 12:50 AM
used it at work and went

shopping

The usuall friendly flirty behaviour = nothing of course that went any further - just standard head

snaps - people closing in on my immediate vacinty (try cramming 10 people into 2 square meters when the rest of the

shop is empty ?) people at work talking to me more - i dont really pay any attention ive been at this constatnly for

8 years (since i was 17 and started using attraction)

And yes i have just about everything from this site. 4

or 5 in som cases. Dont order that much anymore. Or even post here to busy leading a very very active sexual and

social and work life.

As for SOE scented and unscented i just went with a bit of everything on that

day

Im one of these indiviudals that pheromones definetley work for i wouldnt have been using for 8 years if

that wasnt the case. Nothing specific on that day just people happier more talkative etc flirty from som of the

girls. Giggles on the bus etc

bjf
02-21-2005, 07:36 AM
You probably aren't cutting down

your amounts then.

ManBeast
02-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Yah... when you mix you have to

use very little of each, unless you are heading into very crowded areas or "smelly" areas (bars, clubs, outdoor

festivals, etc.). Or else you will OD (the reactions you are getting in BOTH cases, one is `none OD and the other is

a sign of a high dose of `nol (dare I say an OD).

MB

Watcher
02-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Nikodr - havent used it since - it

was a experimental move that one had quite a few gel packs etc that only had a small amount left in em

I do

that quite often

Bjf - normally i use much less depends on my mood and if i want to cause a bit of excitement

around my day

Yes manbeast avoiding the Anone OD is important at times - that above combo i used in the

workplace (work in retail so i got quite a few sales as normal) in terms of shopping well mostly cashiers i think

normally take time to talk to me ie not rushed.