PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice on Chikara and Perception

uLtRaCluBbEr05
02-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Hi, This is my first post and to start if off I'll start by saying that I just recieved Perception and

Chikara as gift this week. I wasn't sure how to wear it or how much to use so I asked my friend who got it for me

and he ponited me in the direction of this fourm, which helped alot. But I still have some questions on it. Well

here is a little about my self I am 5'10 150lbs 18 years old, above average looks. Now for the questions first up

is your opinion on how the following colones work and smell best with Perception and Chikara; here are my top

favorties that I use
1. Aqui Di Gio,2. Burberry Touch, 3. Dolce & Ganbana, 4. Cool Water...I know that every colone

smells different on people but give me your opinion or expierineces with them.

My next question is which one do

you perfer and which one is stronger None'wise...which will get me the best results.. I will be trying them both

out but in your own opinion just give some personal thoughts

And last is..still after reading up and searching

on this topic I am still not sure how much to use in the following spots, 1. wrists, 2. behind ears, chest

Thanks

uLtRaCluBbEr05
02-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Also one more question is

it ok to mix Chikara with another colonge such as burberry touch

CptKipling
02-18-2005, 06:05 PM
read here

www.pherolibrary.com (http://www.pherolibrary.com)

1. I don't use any of those colognes so I can't

help you there.

2. Each one has it's uses in different situations. You best bet is to get a general idea of the

effects each gives from the forum or information in the Pherolibrary, and then experiment on your own.

3. Read

the product guide on the Pherolibrary.

4. Don't mix Chikara with cologne, but you could cover it with cologne

if you wanted.

uLtRaCluBbEr05
02-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the

advice...when you say dont mix but cover it are you saying is hould spray my cologne of choice over the area where i

spreayed Chikara

kardoza
02-18-2005, 06:15 PM
I can answer your questions

about Chikara but I am unfamiliar with Perception.

Dude - mix it with whatever you like! I found that

Helmut Lang is a FANTASTIC cologne to mix with Chikara. It took me ages to find but I highly recomend it.

Obviously there will be some scents that clash with it but there will be others which will "harmonize" quite nicely

with it.

You have a nice collection of colognes - Cool Water is a classic. I have yet to try it with Chikara

but it may be quite nice.

Results can only be found by you. Different 'mones work with different people. Just

'cos one has more -none doesn't mean it will get you better results but it may do! I've read that -none isn't

great for the younger people but I'm still thinking about that one.

Chikara is a great standalone product -

You don't need to mix it with Perception but its possible.
When combining Chikara with Primal Instinct I use 2

sprays. One on each wrist. I proceed to rub them on my neck.

Anyway, go forth and experiment.
Good luck

CptKipling
02-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks

for the advice...when you say dont mix but cover it are you saying is hould spray my cologne of choice over the area

where i spreayed Chikara
Yeah, or next to it. But don't think that you have, a lot of people like and

have reported that girls/women like the scent.

btw I'm not sure how well Cool Water will work with Chikara (I

did get a sample of CW once). It harmonizes nicely with AE or RM, but its something completely different to the

scent of Chikara.

uLtRaCluBbEr05
02-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Thanks alot for your

input.. I will try to find the cologne you recommended and see how it is

kardoza
02-18-2005, 06:27 PM
I just put on some Chikara and

Cool Water and they don't really work too well in my opinion. They seem to be at the opposite end of the spectrum

if you know what I mean. Its hard to explain but they just dont seem to compliment eachother - despite Cool Water's

name it is actually quite a vibrant scent whereas Chikara is more...calm.

uLtRaCluBbEr05
02-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks I didnt try cool

water yet but ill take your advice but however i did try Aqui di gio and Burberry Touch and they seem to mix very

nice doth smooth calm mix in my opinion

MOBLEYC57
02-18-2005, 07:32 PM
When combining

Chikara with Primal Instinct I use 2 sprays. One on each wrist. I proceed to rub them on my neck.Kardoza,

how are you combining those two (Chikara & PI), and what have you noticed with that combo, if anything? :think:

Thanks! :wave:

kardoza
02-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey.
I have noticed alot of

looks. Waaay more than usual; probably a bit too much -none but its sort of cool. My mates have definately picked up

on something but my weapon remains secret. As far as relationships - well there wasn't much of a problem in the

first place. I tried phero's for fun but my interest in them is growing.

I put a drop of PI onto two

fingers and rub them onto the sides of my neck and wrists then spray Chikara on each wrist and rub them onto my

neck. I then cover it with whatever scent I can be assed to cover it with. Helmut Lang at the moment but I found at

the back of my cupboard a little green bottle called Agua Lavanda Puig which I may try.

Just did a google on

the green bottle: It aint the female one!

uLtRaCluBbEr05
02-19-2005, 02:19 PM
I see alot of people mix

Chikara w/ PE and get great results....but as of right now I dont own any PE, will Chikara be enough to get a nice

amount of hits or have an affect on others

kardoza
02-19-2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah Chikara was designed to be

a standalone product.

MOBLEYC57
02-19-2005, 07:39 PM
I see alot

of people mix Chikara w/ PE and get great results....but as of right now I dont own any PE, will Chikara be enough

to get a nice amount of hits or have an affect on others
Do you mean TE, or has a new product hit the

forum? :blink: