PDA

View Full Version : Hey Whitehall!!!

dalesalsa82
02-18-2005, 09:39 AM
I read your thread

on 4-AD and I just wanted to know where I could still get some. I live in Puerto Rico maybe I can get some even

though that stupid law. Do you know any websites or any other countries that still sell it? Or if you have the

contact number of the company that sells that product. I was maybe thingking of buying some from a research company

and mixing my own batch. What are your insights on that?

Any body else have info on this?
And Why did

they create such a dumb law anyway? Not one person has ever died of using steroids.
Jeez....

I'm even

considering checking up mexico. I have friends in El Paso, TX and I would want to go see and then I'll just take a

little trip down the border.
Later guys.
Dalesalsa

dalesalsa82
02-18-2005, 09:47 AM
man and I feel piss off that

just a couple of weeks ago, it was completely legal and everyone was using them just fine. There are even forums

where pro-hormone and steroid users go and talk.
Incredible. I didn't find about the ban until a few days

ago.
Later guys.
Omar

Jared
02-20-2005, 05:11 AM
Not one person has ever

died of using steroids.

This is simply untrue. Someone I knew recently died of his Steriod abuse. He

had a heart attack in his car.

MOBLEYC57
02-20-2005, 12:04 PM
This is simply

untrue. Someone I knew recently died of his Steriod abuse. He had a heart attack in his car.Technically

speaking, Jared, no one has died using steroids, BUT, there are those that have died because of what steroid did to

their body/body part/organs.

It's sad, but true. If you read muscle mags, you'll notice how people all of a

sudden disappear from the scene, and next thing you know, you hear a story about their comeback. Nine out of 10

times, the problem has been, if you ask me, steroids. :frustrate EVERYBODY pays ... sooner or later.:run:

Jared
02-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Technically speaking,

Jared, no one has died using steroids, BUT, there are those that have died because of what steroid did to their

body/body part/organs.
So, therefore, death due to steriod abuse.

You are correct. Everybody pays in

the end. Abuse is abuse.

JaReD

Jared
02-20-2005, 06:59 PM
And George Bush is still the

president.

What's your point?

dalesalsa82
02-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Hey Jared that sux man. I'm

sorry for your loss. How do they know it was the steroids and not calcium and plaque buildup in his veins or the

other very common stuff among athletes?

surfs_up
02-21-2005, 10:06 AM
The most comprehensive blood fats, lipoproteins, and cardiac risk profile is the V.A.P.

test.

"More than half of patients who experienced a heart attack had "normal" cholesterol test

results.

Unlike routine tests, The VAP Test identifies twice as many people at risk for heart

disease."

What is abuse ? Abuse is altering you body chemisty to the point that you rapidly degrade your

health. One genotype (the inherited DNA) may respond to a steriod differently than another. No, make that absolutely

will respond differently.

Noone can say if a steroid is "safe" or "unsafe". The only information of any value

is how that steroid affects a specific user. Ignore all generalizations about how most users ought to react or it is

widely assumed that or in our experience no one ever or blah blah blah. This is foolish, ignorant chatter from

persons too lazy, dumb, or dishonest to know the facts.

Steroids are pluripotent. That means they affect a

very wide range of systems in your body, from blood pressure regulation, protein synthesis, endocrine production,

brain activity, skin, etc....

If you use steroids you should purchase a top quality blood pressure meter and

keep a daily diary of your blood pressure. Daily, OK ?

Join the Life Extension Foundation for their blood

testing program and get the f*cking VAP test, get a PSA test to see if your prostate gland is OK. VAP test costs

$185 if you are a member of LEF. How much 'roid product does $185 buy you ?

Recklessly using 'roids without

the VAP is like trying to fly a small aircraft at night without instrumentation. S.T.U.P.I.D.
Stupid squared.

More like lobotomized.

ManBeast
02-21-2005, 10:32 AM
ANYONE who uses a steroidal

compound (precursor, prohormone, prosteroid, steroid, etc.), of any sort without doing a TON of research (6mos+) and

asking a LOT of questions beyond "how much should I take for how long to get 'ripped'?" is asking for (and totally

deserving of) darwinian consequences...

MB

phersurf
02-22-2005, 05:16 PM
More dangerous than high

cholesterol as an indicator of heart attack risks are high homocysteine levels. There are no safe levels of

homocysteine! This is another reason that so many people with healthy cholesterol levels still get heart attacks.

Many doctors don't even check for homocysteine.

Steroid use definately raises the level of homocysteine.

satyrboy
02-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Ask yourself why you want to

use steroids?
Possible answers:
1) you want to enact some aesthetic change by increasing muscular development. I

can understand this, but you don't get to keep all the muscle. Also, depending on the dose and 'roid, you can

have some pretty crappy personality changes which aren't going to make you all that attractive. Many of my friends

who've used steroids have also been upset by the drop in strength when they go off cycle. Some get "down" in mood

and confidence. This waxing and waning strength/mood leads to an addiction of sorts
2) you want to improve

athletic performance. This argument I can understand. As long as you're not in a drug free competition(cheating

is abhorrent in athletics) then I don't see a problem with this. In this case it's a weighted decision to accept

some risk to achieve some goal. Athletes of all sorts do this all the time in many ways(making a weight class,

etc)

Frankly I don't see what the long term benefit of steroids is. You're not gonna use them for lifelong

strength and fitness, certainly. There are perfectly acceptable ways to gain strength and muscle purely by

manipulating your workout and diet. Put more food on your plate and put more f***ing plates on the bar. You will

eventually get stronger and bigger.