PDA

View Full Version : what about school??

slickracer
02-17-2005, 10:03 PM
well i jsut

have antoher quick question..... is school a good place to try out the mones.... im only in high school!!! and i

only have a bottle of ae.....

TRock
02-17-2005, 10:32 PM
i'm not sure if mones would work

in highschool. i'm 5 years removed from highschool but from what i remember, highschool is all about popularity.

you have to operate from the highest social circle.

minatrix
02-17-2005, 10:46 PM
In my highschool, that didn't

matter at all. Rather, it was the group you hung out with. No popularity there.

tunnel
02-19-2005, 11:17 AM
ha ha Slickracer! im in the exact

same position as you! read my post "Pheromones and Age"! im quite chufffed by the results im having!

brunoc
03-01-2005, 07:24 PM
i think that they work better

than in the club, at least here, im brazil.
You can start a conversation alone with a girl, put some mones in your

hand, and touch her face, givve some time to mones get in action, if you note that the mones work ir her, now its

easy and i think that you know that do

In the scool you had much more, face-to-face contact, and the mones can

do their job

Gegogi
03-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Bathe in NPA and maybe you can

nail one of your female teachers. Older women respond to 'mones in a much more positive way than younger women.

Plus, they seem to be into younger guys...

j5fakt0r
03-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Like Debra Lafave? she was a

hottie... but you don't wanna go there

Fatal
03-02-2005, 08:31 PM
They work in highschool, but not

as great as I'm sure they do out of it. Remember, you've been with these people for about 9 months total each

year, for the last 10 or 11 years. Granted, they wern't sexual active or aware for all of it, but still, they are

already very used to you. Like in the last 2 years I have gond from the lowest on the social ladder to near the top,

honestly and honerably. But I can't go any further because it's programed into my peers' head after years and

years that I'm not Mr Popular, so it wont happen. Not that I really care about popularity, I'm just trying to show

you that just because all of a sudden you use mones and they enhance your attractivness, if these peopel have it in

their minds already that your not what the mones make you, then it wont happen. Now I have had success with people

that I rarely see, or just meet. I'm not saying that it wont do anything to people that have known you, because it

will, and it has for me. But just as they know I'm not mr cool, they know that I'm not mr sexy or mr alpha, so it

doesn't work as good as someone else.

This is just a little comparison theory I have, but it does make

sense.

kardoza
03-03-2005, 05:11 AM
What Fatal said was very

truthful. It won't completely change your social status around people that have known you for ages. Think about it.

Imagine if some complete dwebe with no friends came into school one day having used all his money to buy every

pheromone book/product available. People will look at him and scratch their heads and go "wtf mate?!?!". He will be

projecting this aura that does not fit him and people know that it does not fit him because they have seen him pick

his nose and eat his bogeys through all the maths lessons. Now, if he moved school and met a whole new bunch of

people then he may be the Pimp Daddy.....