PDA

View Full Version : Just got my AE!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2001, 05:11 AM
After a gruelling month of waiting, I finally got my AE ... woohoo!

Interested in trying it on my girlfriend ... she normally isn\'t a fan of colognes (the smells bother her) but I think she will like AE.

I actually don\'t mind the smell ... kinda reminds me of bug repellent (but in a good way lol).

I\'ll keep you all up to date with my success with AE! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2001, 08:47 AM
Hey Love Machine,

Well if you are going to test drive it on your girlfriend, do not look for anything out of the ordinary. Folks that already have you pegged a certain way take a while to react, perceive you in a different light. It is with folks that you just meet or are not that acquainted with that pheros really do their thing. IT is in the way they perceive you - i.e. Alpha Male, sexy, makes them very curious about you.

Best of luck

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-23-2001, 04:50 AM
hey TCO,
Thanks ... I have been using AE for just a few days now, and am also interested in seeing the results at my office.

The results? Well, it\'s only been a few days so I will hold judgement for awhile. However, I do have a few thoughts on the product;

I find the smell wears off quickly ... I have been putting it on a few times a day (morning and supper) ... I am also doing about 6 or so hits now and thinking about upping it (would that be an \"od\" lol).

No noticeable reactions as of yet, but will keep you guys updated!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-24-2001, 01:31 PM
To much sometimes can have the reverse effect, no responses. But the smell is just the fragrence the way to tell if its still working is the responses. The smell fades but trust me you will get about 18 hours out of an application of about 3 to 5 dabs. So dont reapply to often but if you do want to experiment then go for it the applications are different for everyone. Try using less and then increase from there.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 04:54 AM
hi Donald,
Thanks for the advice ... I was kinda wondering about how long the stuff lasts. The smell is pretty much gone by afternoon, but I was wondering if perhaps it was because I was just used to it.

Nice to hear the 18 hour thing ... will keep me from putting on another application around supper and ODing!