PDA

View Full Version : Te + Soe + Realm My Love Potion #9

LiteMeUP
02-16-2005, 10:02 PM
my

love potion #9
I feel so complete. thanks bruce. Even though i bought realm some where else ;) becuase i didn't

know about love-scent back then. In any case just wanted to let people know about this mix. so far no girl no girl

and I swear on my LIFE has said no or dissed me in any way. I know my experiment is over but im so happy with the

results that i just felt like posting one last time :)

I think that gegoli has used this mix before with good

results. Gegoli am i right about that... saw a previous post on this.

It would be good to hear from other

people who have used this mix and what type of results have you gotten ?

btw im 29yrs old; 235lbs; 6,4"

latino
3 sprays of te on chest; 1/3 of soe gel
on wrists and neck; 2 1/2 sprays of realm on chest 1/2 behind

neck.

LiteMeUP
02-16-2005, 10:06 PM
btw when i say no girls has

said no. is only girls i have asked to hook up for coffee and they would give me their number. If you thought of sex

I don't think any mones out there are that good !!!! besides i didn't ask for that specially when you just meet

them.

Gegogi
02-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I like the TE, SOE and

Realm combo. Realm doesn't do jack for women (maybe relaxes lesbians?) but I like the scent. It's supposed to have

a 'mone that "relaxes" men. In other words, the pheromone effect is designed to influence the male wearer and not

his female target. Moreover, women rarely compliment the scent so I tend to wear it around the house for myself.

Fresh citrus scents like Calvin Klein One, Weekend and Issey Miyake apparently tease women's noses more

effectively, at least they compliment me more when I wear those scents.

If you add a little A-1 to Realm it

will help "relax" women. I've been playing with that mix lately with some sucess.

Sir Louis
02-17-2005, 12:44 AM
I tend to use very little TE

(unscented) with anything, as it has a strong "dirty" -none scent; no more than a pen-head sized drop on each side

of my neck or wrist. Why? My sister complains about it and can smell it through heavy cologne. Even with SOE over

it, she says the -none smell pervades through. I cannot smell it however, unless I sniff the nozzle of the bottle,

and get her point. :blink:

Whether women respond well to this "locker room" aroma or not is debatable. Kohl

doesn't use it for this reason, and despite some far out reactions using -none products like TE, it undeniably

smells bad.

MOBLEYC57
02-17-2005, 05:48 AM
I tend to use

very little TE (unscented) with anything, as it has a strong "dirty" -none scent; no more than a pen-head sized drop

on each side of my neck or wrist. Why? My sister complains about it and can smell it through heavy cologne. Even

with SOE over it, she says the -none smell pervades through. I cannot smell it however, unless I sniff the nozzle of

the bottle, and get her point. :blink:

Whether women respond well to this "locker room" aroma or not is

debatable. Kohl doesn't use it for this reason, and despite some far out reactions using -none products like TE, it

undeniably smells bad.
See this through Mobley's lenses ... you're not hitting on/trying to pick up your

sister, SO, you need outside opinions. You could be short-changing yourself on hits. :sad:

You can always put

it on just before leaving the house, if you don't want to piss her off. :wave:

2 cents worth of

thoughts.:run: