PDA

View Full Version : Chikara result?

anvei
02-16-2005, 07:13 PM
An interesting phenomenon I would like comment on.

My girlfriend came to my apartment the other day. We had been

experiencing some small relationship difficulties, and she told me that she wanted to break up with me. We talked

and were reconciled, kissed and cuddled, then she lay back in my arms on the sofa, and promptly fell asleep. Part of

the problem was her tiredness.

I was wearing three sprays of Chikara,

one on my wrists. The back of her head was on my chest and my arms were round her neck, resting discreetly on her

breasts (on top of her clothing, of course). Her breathing was soft and steady, and she was evidently in a peaceful

sleep.

Just as an experiment, I moved one wrist until it was about

2 centimetres from her nose, so she was inhaling the scent of Chikara. Almost immediately her breathing changed,

becoming deeper and more vocal, as if she was having a mild but pleasant dream. I moved my wrist away and her

breathing reverted back to normal.

Three times I did this, each time

with exactly the same result. I have no doubt the Chikara produced the effect, though I had to put it close to her

nose before anything happened.

I must add that when she awoke we had

a torrid sexual encounter, and our relationship is now stronger than ever.

tounge
02-16-2005, 08:25 PM
anvei, I hate to throw cold water

on your bliss. But, the girl came over to break off with you. And you said that you were having some relationship

problems.

Unfortunatly, a few sprays of Chikara and a roll in the hay is not going to make your relationship

stronger than ever.

I may be full of beans, but my gut instinct tells me, you two are going to experience

more relationship rollercoaster rides than a person might be able to withstand.

Good Luck.

Icehawk
02-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Well other than his up and down

relationship, the experiment itself is pretty interesting :)

-RA-
02-16-2005, 11:41 PM
Ok, first, use your girlfriend for

other things if you like, but a guinea pig is a bit much! :POKE:

Next, this stuff does have a scent. Anything

closer to a musk could make someone feel more of a need for oxygen, resulting in more labored breathing not unlike

"good dreams".

Not to say that there was no merit to it, it just has to be considered.

If you are going

to use her as a test subject, I would say it needs to be over a longer period, where you can casually ask her about

her dreams, and see what her responses are upon waking up, over a longer period.

Either way on the test, good

thinking and congrats with the turn of events.

-RA-

esk6969
02-21-2005, 08:27 PM
We talked and were reconciled, kissed and cuddled, then she lay back in my arms on the sofa, and

promptly fell asleep. Part of the problem was her tiredness.

If she reacts this extreme

due to "tiredness" now, that will only get worse as the relationship becomes more serious. Ask me how I know

this.....

Run.... run far away......:run:

happyman
02-22-2005, 12:53 AM
If she reacts

this extreme due to "tiredness" now, that will only get worse as the relationship becomes more serious. Ask me

how I know this.....

Run.... run far away......:run:

Easier said than done. Just

ask him. Reguardless, I wouldn't bail yet. He has to hang in there some and see what happens. And sure, given the

norm it doesn't always work. But every situation is different. It is when she for sure breaks it off is when his

job is to drop from her site and long distance learning ties. Women ALWAYS have to know what the guy is doing. If

they do not it drives them crazy. Ask any women. She will tell you.
Just my humble opinion here.

Happy

Surreal
02-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Get out. It is over.... many

fish out there!!!!!!

Thanks for the great experiment though. :)

-RA-
02-22-2005, 03:10 AM
Well, yes and no. I've been there

too...and it went BADLY. But, atleast in my experience, there was a point before it got too far that it could have

been dealt with....niether one of us saw that point.
It's a bigger problem then it may seem when she's sleeping

in your arms. ...pay attention to it now...force yourself and her to talk it out now if she means alot to you.

Otherwise, yes, RUN FOREST!!! :run:

-RA-