PDA

View Full Version : some help please =)

Saibot
02-16-2005, 07:07 AM
hello all. i'm a

16 year old male, and im going to meet a girl I havent seen in 2 years, well its a date....

im looking for

cost-effective mones, because I plan on using them only for that day, and I don't want to use much, just enough to

enhance my features. im not looking to get laid, and i dont want the mones to give me a false identity.

are the

free tryout mones any good? again I just want mones strong enough to enhance my features a bit....i dont really

wanna use mones, but i've liked this girl for 8 years, and i dont wanna blow it

advice is greatly

appreciated.

SirAngel
02-16-2005, 08:03 AM
get some Soe and stay

cool like you meet up with an good old friend. don´t start kissing ass but still be a gentelman...be yourself an

natural, so you don´t come across as fake.. good luck.

InternationalPlayboy
02-16-2005, 08:15 AM
hello

all. i'm a 16 year old male, and im going to meet a girl I havent seen in 2 years, well its a date....

im

looking for cost-effective mones, because I plan on using them only for that day, and I don't want to use much,

just enough to enhance my features. im not looking to get laid, and i dont want the mones to give me a false

identity.

are the free tryout mones any good? again I just want mones strong enough to enhance my features

a bit....i dont really wanna use mones, but i've liked this girl for 8 years, and i dont wanna blow it

advice is greatly appreciated.

SOE or Chikara gel packs. They won't set you back too much and are

good products for social situations. They both are usually included in the free sample offers.

bjf
02-16-2005, 08:17 AM
SOE or

Chikara gel packs. They won't set you back too much and are good products for social situations. They both are

usually included in the free sample offers.

Terrific advice!

MOBLEYC57
02-16-2005, 02:50 PM
If they're around your age ...

SOE.:whip:

brunoc
03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
For this situations i like the

WAGG and the A1 , but they ARE expansive, but are the best.
The most cheap that work its the beginner kit

kardoza
03-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Someones gotta say it - Work on

your skills. I agree that SoE would be good but to be able to combine the 'mones with slick words would definately

go down well.

Get some of the SoE and read through

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

It's incredibly useful

but it's sort of lengthy.
G'luck!:cheers:

Edit: You don't actually need to read through the

majority of that site due to the fact you're already on a date. Just read about conversation etc.