PDA

View Full Version : Correlation of aplication spot and kissing.

lordcrazyd
02-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Okay, on my on going experiment, what i've noticed is whenever i apply TE to my neck i get reactions

that are abnormal. In the past 2 weeks i've hooked up with two girls, young twenties, pretty, and very sexual. The

thing is that both of these girls licked my neck like it were ice cream right exactly where i place my te and soe.

Now i'm just wondering who else get these strange reactions and weird sexual behavior. Also, i forgot to

mention, when they're licking my neck its like they get hotter, i'm guessing closer to the mones. My main question

is why do they have to lick it all off like it were some sweet drink. My neck feels worn out from all the action its

getting.

Ne takes?

Gegogi
02-16-2005, 12:47 AM
Make a trail of TE from your neck

to the small necked friend down below. Perhaps thus the action shall be distributed across a wider area.

Consequently you may suffer less wear 'n tear at a single location. Moreover the small neck is a more pleasurable

place to receive licks...

bjf
02-16-2005, 05:58 AM
Okay, on my on

going experiment, what i've noticed is whenever i apply TE to my neck i get reactions that are abnormal. In the

past 2 weeks i've hooked up with two girls, young twenties, pretty, and very sexual. The thing is that both of

these girls licked my neck like it were ice cream right exactly where i place my te and soe.

Now i'm just

wondering who else get these strange reactions and weird sexual behavior. Also, i forgot to mention, when they're

licking my neck its like they get hotter, i'm guessing closer to the mones. My main question is why do they have to

lick it all off like it were some sweet drink. My neck feels worn out from all the action its getting.

Ne

takes?

that's happened to me too. they just love the mones.

MOBLEYC57
02-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Okay, on my on

going experiment, what i've noticed is whenever i apply TE to my neck i get reactions that are abnormal. In the

past 2 weeks i've hooked up with two girls, young twenties, pretty, and very sexual. The thing is that both of

these girls licked my neck like it were ice cream right exactly where i place my te and soe.

Now i'm just

wondering who else get these strange reactions and weird sexual behavior. Also, i forgot to mention, when they're

licking my neck its like they get hotter, i'm guessing closer to the mones. My main question is why do they have to

lick it all off like it were some sweet drink. My neck feels worn out from all the action its getting.

Ne

takes?
How you applying TE w/SOE, LC?

Thanks! :wave:

CptKipling
02-16-2005, 04:37 PM
I get the same thing with C7 as

well.

Undertow
02-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah, girls kiss my neck a lot

where I put my AE on.