PDA

View Full Version : yo im new to this and jsut got my alter ego

slickracer
02-15-2005, 08:56 PM
well guys... it came... and i just want to say this stuff is alsome.... its almost liek you don't need

to throw that much game when you got this stuff on.... or altest its easier to throw game... when you ahve it on....

well i don't knwo mabey its all in my head... or its working.... but to make sure im going to ask this

question.......

when i got my package... i got this bottle and this little white pack..... im wondering what the

pack is.... is it like an emergincy pack you carry around with you in case something goes down and you really need

it.... (cause thats what im doing with it...).... hope fully its not the pharomones that you got to add to the

bottle and mix it up... cause i been useing the stuff in the bottle and im doing good with it... sorry for the dumb

question

Slinger
02-15-2005, 09:29 PM
LOL! Congratulations on the

success (you should give us some specific "hit" stories if you got the time).
Well, what you are referring to

is a sample Gel Pack, should have the name of the particular pheromone product printed on the front. The Gel Packs

I have found ARE good for emergency, and no you don't have to mix them with the bottle, but you could apply both to

test out and see if they work better for you combined. Lots of luck!

Slinger

Marlboro_man
02-16-2005, 12:37 AM
Slick, I don't want to

sound rude man, but try to watch your spelling and punctuation. You writing is hard to decipher and if you want

help around here we will need to be able to understand you better.

lordcrazyd
02-16-2005, 12:39 AM
yeah, i was just about to say

something. What are schools teaching.....

120mg
02-16-2005, 05:54 AM
yeah, i was just

about to say something. What are schools teaching.....

Apparently not correct behaviour.

Maybe he writes better in other languages, like myself.
Please remember that not everybody speaks English

that well and some people suffer from dyslexia.
Either way it's not nice to attack people that way.

slickracer
02-16-2005, 08:02 PM
yeah i have only been

speaking english for 7 years... i think im doing pretty well for that amount of time.... but hey thx for the

responds

lordcrazyd
02-16-2005, 08:09 PM
ok, i take back what i said.

I was under the impression you were just a L33t Dude, who loved ebonics. Sorry Slick

minatrix
02-16-2005, 09:21 PM
Your english shouldn't be this

bad if you've been speaking that language for the past 7 years. English is a second language for me and I don't

see why it has to be so hard.

canivaro
02-16-2005, 09:49 PM
i've only been in the US for

like 3 years, and my English is still bad.

ease up on SlickRacer.

belgareth
02-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I've met many people who are

native english speakers with worse english than his. It isn't an easy language.

slickracer
02-17-2005, 09:44 PM
i speak pretty damn fine

english... its just i suck at writing.... and spelling.....

hey slinger... i just added the pack to the

bottle.... the pack was in my wallet and when i took it out... it had the smell...a nd i though it was leaking.....

and then i opened the pack up..... squeezed the stuff out and this googy stuff came out... unlike the liquid in the

bottle.... i havn't tried it out yet.... cause sataday there is a party that i want to wear that stuff to... and i

didn't want to get "build up" or what ever you guys call it.... im thinking about writing my thoughs on this mone

stuff pretty soon.. but i'll probelly do it on sunday... i think the way this stuff works on me is kind of differnt

then other people..... from the stuff i read in other people's experiances ..... but then again.. i have only worn

it for about 3 days.... we'll see what happens

Marlboro_man
02-18-2005, 01:59 AM
I've met

many people who are native english speakers with worse english than his. It isn't an easy language.
Bel,

I didn't say anything about his english being bad, rather I said watch punctuation and spelling. There are many

instances where letters are swithced around in proper english words and punctuation is horrible. No one is perfect

but if he doesn't take the time to check his own writing then why should any one else take the time to try and

decipher it for him.

belgareth
02-18-2005, 05:44 AM
Bel, I

didn't say anything about his english being bad, rather I said watch punctuation and spelling. There are many

instances where letters are swithced around in proper english words and punctuation is horrible. No one is perfect

but if he doesn't take the time to check his own writing then why should any one else take the time to try and

decipher it for him.
No disagreement. I wasn't commenting on your remarks but some of the others went a

bit far, don't you think?

CptKipling
02-18-2005, 09:56 AM
i speak

pretty damn fine english... its just i suck at writing.... and spelling.....

hey slinger... i just added the

pack to the bottle.... the pack was in my wallet and when i took it out... it had the smell...a nd i though it was

leaking..... and then i opened the pack up..... squeezed the stuff out and this googy stuff came out... unlike the

liquid in the bottle.... i havn't tried it out yet.... cause sataday there is a party that i want to wear that

stuff to... and i didn't want to get "build up" or what ever you guys call it.... im thinking about writing my

thoughs on this mone stuff pretty soon.. but i'll probelly do it on sunday... i think the way this stuff works on

me is kind of differnt then other people..... from the stuff i read in other people's experiances ..... but then

again.. i have only worn it for about 3 days.... we'll see what happens
Why did you put your gel pack in

your bottle? They are separate products.

Marlboro_man
02-18-2005, 01:36 PM
No

disagreement. I wasn't commenting on your remarks but some of the others went a bit far, don't you

think?yes to a degree, but he did apologize for it, so it's all good.

slickracer
02-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Why did you

put your gel pack in your bottle? They are separate products.they both said alter ego..... oh plus i though

that migh have been the pharomones and that i had to add it to the bottle ...but this morning i worn it... only 2

drops tho.... and in first hr... there was total of 4 girls came back and sat by me and we were jsut haveing a

blast.... adn everyone was laughing away.... but the laughing part is normal cuase im normally in the center of

attention just jokeing around.... but 2 out of the 4 girls.. actually came and sat by me... and one of the girls.. i

was touchign her arms and shit and wispering naughty stuff in her ears... but in a jokeingly way.... so at tiems she

was turing red

how are they differnrt products?

CptKipling
02-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Well, what you

are referring to is a sample Gel Pack, should have the name of the particular pheromone product printed on the

front. The Gel Packs I have found ARE good for emergency, and no you don't have to mix them with the bottle, but

you could apply both to test out and see if they work better for you combined. Lots of luck!

Slinger

Slinger said it pretty well.

The gel packs aren't an additive, if this was the case you would have known

about it. They are the same product but in gel form allowing you to sample the product and have it in a handy

packet.

kardoza
02-18-2005, 04:29 PM
If it is hard for him to write

then I guess he should be given some leeway but cut down on the elipses "..."'s and use capital letters then

you'll be good to go:drunk:

Nice report by the way, keep 'em coming.

slickracer
02-18-2005, 07:57 PM
lol thx guys... the reason i

use ................. is to show how much to pause..... such as.... to show that that im thinking like

this................. hmmm.............. i don't like "," these things........ thats why i started useing this...

but yeah... i'll try to start useing them.... and oh yeah i should be haveing a field report on here pretty

soon.... i already got some.....

kardoza
02-18-2005, 09:20 PM
I was obsessed with "..."'s for

quite a while aswell but "-"'s are starting to catch on >.<

Good luck

CptKipling
02-19-2005, 01:12 PM
lol thx

guys... the reason i use ................. is to show how much to pause..... such as.... to show that that im

thinking like this................. hmmm.............. i don't like "," these things........ thats why i started

useing this... but yeah... i'll try to start useing them.... and oh yeah i should be haveing a field report on here

pretty soon.... i already got some.....
If you have the ability to write properly I would appreciate the

effort. Structured sentences and paragraphs make writing much more enjoyable to read.